Mrs Hinch #137 More burgers alfresco cooked by Fred Vesto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just thinking about our Soph this morning and about the amount of pressure she must be under she has contracts to fulfill, she's probably got that extension on a loan. She's stuck at home unable to fill her content the way she should, she can't sell the way she should be. She probably has people breathing down her neck. She can't step away from this because she signed on the dotted line & probably has debts to a certain extent that Jamie's wage alone wouldn't cover .
What a horrible way to live, what a horrible situation to get yourself into. I'd say she hates her life. I don't envy her at all to be stuck in a life you can't walk away from because you where greedy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
She just provides as Eggsellent content for us to take the piss out of doesn’t she.
living her vest life.
I’d love to have a look around her show home in the garage and loft at all the gifted tat she’s got hidden away!

I’m waiting for her to whip out a lazy spa that she forgot she bought 2 years ago but it’s been in the loft and trace found it up there the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She is infuriating me so bloody much right now, why can’t she put Ronnie down & let him have tummy time? Why can’t Ronnie eat normal food like yogurt, fruit, veg, mash & a bit of sneaky chocolate 😁 Ronnie is only allowed to play with certain toys, he is nearly 10 months old & he is playing with a box & Muslin cloffs he should be playing with bright interactive toys, vest boy should be walking the dog, if my dad could manage to walk our dog twice a day when I was a kid with a full time job then he can pissing do it! I wonder what will be conjured up today from the magic garage? Rant over 😉
THIS.

Why doesn’t Ronnie have activity tables, toys that flash or move to encourage him to crawl. Why is he only allowed to play with teddy bears or that damn fisher price Sloth which I’ll be honest is a waste of money (my boy has it). Honestly it baffles me so much.When she plonks him in the garden or whatever it’s always surrounded by soft toys and now the poor thing has to play with a box of muslin cloths with a photo of himself on? It’s so tragic 😭

Was just thinking about our Soph this morning and about the amount of pressure she must be under she has contracts to fulfill, she's probably got that extension on a loan. She's stuck at home unable to fill her content the way she should, she can't sell the way she should be. She probably has people breathing down her neck. She can't step away from this because she signed on the dotted line & probably has debts to a certain extent that Jamie's wage alone wouldn't cover .
What a horrible way to live, what a horrible situation to get yourself into. I'd say she hates her life. I don't envy her at all to be stuck in a life you can't walk away from because you where greedy
Add on top of that the lies that she tells and has to keep up with.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
It would drive me mad being her neighbour. I view my garden as an extension of my house and I don’t like to be accosted by the knowledge that other people exist when I’m in it. I doubt very much that those two are ever quiet so I bet her neighbours never sit outside.
If she's as loud at home as she is in the pound shop aisles, then she'll be really hard to miss! Some neighbour is about to get grey paint splats in their place after they've finished painting that big fence! I bet she's trying to figure out how to introduce a bunch big paint pots without it looking like she went to Wilkos esp for them.

"Guys, you won't believe this, we found 4 pots of the right colour paint in the garage! Bought them when I was pregnant, and forgot all about it. Silly me".

Either that or she'll say she found one pot they used before, and it somehow magically coloured in the whole fence. She def tested the waters the other day talking about it. She neglected to say if she had any paint or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
During this global pandemic I honestly can’t get my head around the fact that she has (apparently) 3 million ‘people‘ that she could be influencing, but opts to make her stories about her own little grey bubble. Why wouldn’t she use it to try and fundraise for the NHS??! I’ve just watched on GMB a 99 year old man raise almost 1 million pounds by arranging to walk 100 laps around his garden for his upcoming 100th birthday! All for the NHS! I tell you why she won’t - until this virus affects her or someone she loves she would rather use her platform to self indulge herself. She can’t even clap for the NHS without turning it into a video opportunity to get her own mug out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
If her mum is there and has been since day one of lockdown I don’t see why she wouldn’t admit it. The only reason it’d be a problem is if she was returning home every night. I’m 10 weeks pregnant and have a toddler. I would kill to see my mum right now. My partner is a key work. So from 5am to 7pm the only interaction I have is my toddler. I have cried everyday missing my family. Yet she doesn’t mentions hers? The odd mention of her niece and the walk to her dads and that’s it. Yes soph the world will be a different place. Whilst your cooking your eggs at 8am in the garden, 10,000 people have been taken too soon. But live your vest life hun.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Why doesn’t Ronnie have activity tables, toys that flash or move to encourage him to crawl. Why is he only allowed to play with teddy bears or that damn fisher price Sloth which I’ll be honest is a waste of money (my boy has it). Honestly it baffles me so much.When she plonks him in the garden or whatever it’s always surrounded by soft toys and now the poor thing has to play with a box of muslin cloths with a photo of himself on? It’s so tragic 😭
It is tragic! All those toys out there and all her money but she has to make out she’s an amazing mum cause she’s made him a box with some skanky dirty muslins in!
its so sad for that boy!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Jesus christ. I had my media volume on accodentally and just heard her voice for the first time!!! Never would have thought her voice was like that ..

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Omg you wouldn’t want her cooking eggs outside at 7.15 in the mornjng. And outdoor heater on !!
I reckon her neighbours probably dislike her.
I didn’t look at it and thought cute, I just looked at it and thought that she’s trying too hard to create that “perfect family” vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It is tragic! All those toys out there and all her money but she has to make out she’s an amazing mum cause she’s made him a box with some skanky dirty muslins in!
its so sad for that boy!
Toys I can overlook, what has really turned me off from her is the lack of fresh food when weaning. Has this child had soft toast? The best weaning item in the history of sliced bread?!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I think you could be on to something! I love fruit and veg and love naughty food, but too much of one makes me crave the other, you never see either of them eat any form of fruit, it’s really strange
Jamie was spotted in the fruit and veg aisle at Tesco yesterday 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I never post on these threads because they move so fast, but jumping in now after yesterday’s tit show of crocodile tears. That woman is the fakest instagrammer about. Clearly a very insecure woman who needs attention from her hinchers/strangers/shoppers to feel good about herself but can’t handle any negativity because she’s a giant fake and A LOT of people can see through her. More and more every day by the looks of it!
Anyway I was scrolling through Henry’s insta and she has a video up of them outside in 2017. Big packet of cigs in the background 👍🏻 Apologies if this has been posted on an earlier thread!!
0B3B4100-1F12-47DA-828A-4AB4CA1C0C30.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
If grinch and vest life stayed bedside me and we’re out cooking eggs at 7.30am and making a racket they would of been told to duck off and had someone’s garden gnome launched at their head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She just provides as Eggsellent content for us to take the piss out of doesn’t she.
living her vest life.
I’d love to have a look around her show home in the garage and loft at all the gifted tat she’s got hidden away!

I’m waiting for her to whip out a lazy spa that she forgot she bought 2 years ago but it’s been in the loft and trace found it up there the other day
Gretel and vest things in life are free.. in a hot tub together with their appetizers. Nah im good

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What makes you think she has a loan on the extension when she has an estimated £2m? That was pocket money to her, when she gets £40k per brand deal post.

Her content is the same it's always been. Same old tat, same old. She still buys, she just doesn't film in the shops anymore. They have more money than most people can dream of, one thing she doesn't have is money worries. As soon as they were financially secure, Jamie quit his job. She can make his yearly wage in one post.

They were a couple who worked in sales before (she wrote on her linked in account that she always hit her targets) so this is the ultimate in being a sales couple. This is def not their first rodeo, but it is the easiest one.

And she can quit anytime. Zoella was signed with gleam and often disappeared / had breaks when it suited her. She barely worked at all! Hinch is the one who went begging to Gleam to take her on. She didn't have to have an agency. She doesn't have to post a million times per day. She chooses too. She loves the money and the fact she's a 'star' (in certain circles eg cleaning world) And she'll even use her son to snag more sales / fans.

She's making money hand over fist. She pushes those books daily. She is massively greedy, but any pressure is her own doing and I don't feel sorry for her one bit, she is def not struggling for money. She has all her fans money! They are the ones I feel sorry for, struggling in these times and she won't throw even them a bone in the way of a basket of cleaning products or a free book. They are nothing to her, just a means to an end.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Jamie was spotted in the fruit and veg aisle at Tesco yesterday 🤨
He probably guiltily stuffed the fruit down his gob in the car park like I used to with chocolate then went home with essential supplies of Mugshots, burgers and an inflatable bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Things I like to watch “eastenders... bargain hunt... cleaning”

she is such a boring witch. (Not wanting to offend people who watch soaps or bargain hunt... but watching cleanin?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Haha in her 'get to know me' I noticed she didn't write 'mama' down under the names she goes by! I thought little Ronnie would be shouting after her by Now! Oh silly me she would need to actually be his 'mama' in the first place before she deserves to be called that. But here Soph I can think of plenty of names that you go by. If your interested 'dm me'. Hope this helps. All the very vest!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.