Mrs Hinch #137 More burgers alfresco cooked by Fred Vesto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200414-102807_Instagram.jpg

Oh bleeping hell. How can someone be this mind numbingly boring.

Honestly my 2 year old says more interesting things than she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Remember when hinch said Ronnie made her laugh and I said that was odd she didn’t say they make each other laugh..

today Stacey said about rex they crack each other up!! That’s a much more natural mother son relationship than hinches me me me me attitude.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She is infuriating me so bloody much right now, why can’t she put Ronnie down & let him have tummy time? Why can’t Ronnie eat normal food like yogurt, fruit, veg, mash & a bit of sneaky chocolate 😁 Ronnie is only allowed to play with certain toys, he is nearly 10 months old & he is playing with a box & Muslin cloffs he should be playing with bright interactive toys, vest boy should be walking the dog, if my dad could manage to walk our dog twice a day when I was a kid with a full time job then he can pissing do it! I wonder what will be conjured up today from the magic garage? Rant over 😉
Absolutely agree! She really needs to just put that child on the floor, get him some toys that play music, have bright flashing lights and move. Fisher Price BeatBo is a great toy for his age!
I managed to walk the dog whilst I was on maternity leave with my son who was a few weeks old! I’d drive to our local field, yes it took longer to get the peak set up etc but my son enjoyed the walk and the dog got exercise. Now my sons a toddler, it’s easier because we all go for an evening walk with the dog.

Reactions: 13
I was thinking the other day about the tat I bought while pregnant with no1 baby
in fact I was laughing about the frilly outfits and baby toothbrush I bought at 3 months up the duff
i,however didn’t buy an indoor paddling pool
dont think the thought entered my head!

i definitely smell bullshit on that one

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why doesn’t she just go for a walk outside, like round the block instead of just the house??
Maybe in her head she genuinely thinks she is so famous and can’t cause she will either be to overcome by all the hinchers and will start crying from all the praise and love ......or my theory she will be called out vilified and torn to shreds ❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
love the way the only nutritious meal in there is her mums roast. Nothing made by herself because her diet is atrocious
Everything on 'mum's roast' is out of a packet. Aunt Bessie's Yorkshires and roast potatoes, Bisto gravy etc. The salt content must be through the roof!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone notice she stopped filming her cleaning product collections in March! The last I saw was her freebie zolfloras she was given after begging.

She knows she has too much. She could easily make up 15 baskets or so for her fans / hospital / care home who are going without, and not even miss it. Long ago she replaced any cooking utensils in her kitchen with endless cleaning products. She even had to buy plastic storage levels so she could fit in even more! She has special boxes in each other toilets to house more bottles. Her cupboards upstairs are filled with duplicate baskets of cleaning products, because she doesn't like to walk upstairs with all the ones downstairs. Her garage has a "narnia" cupboard that opens up like a shop, rows and rows of bottles of everything, just gathering dust. There's more zoflora in her kitchen than you can shake a stick at.

She has enough cleaning stuff to last a normal person years.

She'd rather not film it and pretend it doesn't exist anymore, rather than remind everyone how greedy she has been. She won't share it with anyone who might need it. And her fans are equally as bad, some of them, because they copied her!

We no longer see the daily baskets, the weekly baskets, the this stuff will last years baskets stuffed in every available crevice.

Just a reminder that we all know it's there!

Cue her doing a post showing a mostly empty basket, and guys I'm running low! Bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Was just thinking about our Soph this morning and about the amount of pressure she must be under she has contracts to fulfill, she's probably got that extension on a loan. She's stuck at home unable to fill her content the way she should, she can't sell the way she should be. She probably has people breathing down her neck. She can't step away from this because she signed on the dotted line & probably has debts to a certain extent that Jamie's wage alone wouldn't cover .
What a horrible way to live, what a horrible situation to get yourself into. I'd say she hates her life. I don't envy her at all to be stuck in a life you can't walk away from because you where greedy
I totally agree yes she may have financial freedom to a degree but I bet the cars, the house and extension are all on credit and that’s why she is such a tight arse!!! Cause she knows one day the gravy train will be up and let’s face it after all this insta nonsense is said and done who the duck would employ em

Reactions: 17
Her short bursts of obsessions are so bleeping weird. Never known anyone like it EXCEPT my brother who’s the exact same. He has Aspergers though so it’s usual for him. How many things has she been obsessed with then it just disappeared?! Now it’s the George Foreman and cooking outside. The sewing machine. Indoor plants. Baskets. Bath bombs. Milky Way Crispy Rolls. The Paris tracksuit.

Reactions: 33
Anyone notice she stopped filming her cleaning product collections in March! The last I saw was her freebie zolfloras she was given after begging.

She knows she has too much. She could easily make up 15 baskets or so for her fans / hospital / care home who are going without, and not even miss it. Long ago she replaced any cooking utensils in her kitchen with endless cleaning products. She even had to buy plastic storage levels so she could fit in even more! She has special boxes in each other toilets to house more bottles. Her cupboards upstairs are filled with duplicate baskets of cleaning products, because she doesn't like to walk upstairs with all the ones downstairs. Her garage has a "narnia" cupboard that opens up like a shop, rows and rows of bottles of everything, just gathering dust. There's more zoflora in her kitchen than you can shake a stick at.

She has enough cleaning stuff to last a normal person years.

She'd rather not film it and pretend it doesn't exist anymore, rather than remind everyone how greedy she has been. She won't share it with anyone who might need it. And her fans are equally as bad, some of them, because they copied her!

We no longer see the daily baskets, the weekly baskets, the this stuff will last years baskets stuffed in every available crevice.

Just a reminder that we all know it's there!

Cue her doing a post showing a mostly empty basket, and guys I'm running low! Bollocks.
It’s the cleaning products in the airing cupboard that always get me 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 15
love the way the only nutritious meal in there is her mums roast. Nothing made by herself because her diet is atrocious
Chinese is more nutritious than her mums excuse of a roast! So glad I don't belong to that family. Their roasts are depressing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is she filling photo albums up eight photos of dusters?! And what is free prints?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I never post on these threads because they move so fast, but jumping in now after yesterday’s tit show of crocodile tears. That woman is the fakest instagrammer about. Clearly a very insecure woman who needs attention from her hinchers/strangers/shoppers to feel good about herself but can’t handle any negativity because she’s a giant fake and A LOT of people can see through her. More and more every day by the looks of it!
Anyway I was scrolling through Henry’s insta and she has a video up of them outside in 2017. Big packet of cigs in the background 👍🏻 Apologies if this has been posted on an earlier thread!!View attachment 108899
Well spotted and well done for the screenshot. Bet that vid gets deleted now. It's been asked many times on here for evidence of them being smokers, and there we go, at home, just the 2 of them, the dog, and a packet of fags.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was just thinking....she never actually interacts with her beloved hinchers, does she? She never puts something like “we’re loving watching xxxx at the moment, what about you guys?” and then shares some answers, like a lot of influencers do. She’s just so tit at everything she does. Why do her hinchers love her so much when she’s so inaccessible?

There’s an influencer I love watching, she has a stunning huge home, it’s grey and white but really well done, and despite having money, she’s always sharing money saving tips, is very clear with her ads and affiliate links. She’s got 3 young kids, her husband works - and guess what - she lets her children be children, they’re allowed to make a mess with their toys, they do arts and crafts together.

Hinch on the other hand - she’s completely self-serving. If it doesn’t benefit her, she’s not interested. She couldn’t care about anyone but herself and that’s obvious by how she treats her poor child. He’s purposely restricted.

She’s just an awful woman and I wish she’d do society a favour and go away.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.