Mrs Hinch #137 More burgers alfresco cooked by Fred Vesto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winds me up when she starts her story captions with “maybe it’s strange” “this may sound silly”
duck off Zoph! Begging for messages saying it’s not blah d bleeping blahhh!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Because stacey is pushing rex round the kitchen in buggy so obvs hinch has to do something similar also 🙄🤣
I have to do this sometimes because I live in a tiny 2 bed apartment, but 99.99% of the time I just walk round the block it round the park or car park so these two TOWIE cents are just lazy tbh.

Reactions: 14
How many stories did she do before 8am... utterly ridiculous 🙄

Do you think Soph has an off switch fitted somewhere, if anyone finds it please use it 😂

Okay we get it you like frying eggs but at that time of morning, haven't you heard of toast or cereal, maybe with tea or coffee not bastard hot chocolate.
I am always suspicious of adults who don't like tea/coffee 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
I’ve said it before but this is why he’s no interest in moving. He’s strapped down constantly, he has no freedom the poor child. When he is put down he’s only allowed to stay on that small circular elephant mat that’s meant for a newborn. View attachment 108880
Omg this 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is she seriously suggesting she walks about the house with Ronnie like this?! There is so much more she could be doing with him! Yet more utter drivel content for the gram.

Reactions: 24
I think you could be on to something! I love fruit and veg and love naughty food, but too much of one makes me crave the other, you never see either of them eat any form of fruit, it’s really strange
I've been a slimming world member for years (was at target for over 5 years but slipped a bit now) and your eating habits change. Even in lockdown our meals are on plan, extra chocolate and cake is going down as well but essentially the main meals are all good stuff.

It wouldn't occur to me to just start living on junk food so seems really odd that Jamie has abandoned his healthier lifestyle so easily. I genuinely think he is trying to support Hinch but they need to get help if I'm right.

Reactions: 22
My hubby and I are both in our 70's so I have a peep on Insta andTattle as I get up before him then after a while I go in and the following conversation takes place. Him: "How many more virus figures"? I tell him and then after us both saying how awful for the families I now get the next question. "Has that daft Hinch woman been on?" Me: "Yeah, her and her bloke were out in the garden frying eggs at 7:30 this morning" Him: "You're joking"? Me: (laughing) no that's what they were doing but hey listen to this yesterday she was chopping her cushions" Him: " What cutting them up?" Me: "No she sort of karate chops the top of the cushions so they look roughly heart shaped" Him: "Are they both a full shilling?" Me: Weeeeeeell not really cos the other day he was turning the living room rug upside down and shaking it". No football for hubby to watch and only 3 episodes of Emmerdale a week for me the Hinches are the gift that just keeps giving - better than any comedians even though they are laughing all the way to the bank!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 191
I also had eggs this morning, however I cooked them in a frying pan in my kitchen because I’m bleeping sane. I didn’t take my George Foreman grill out in the freezing garden and decide to cook them there so I’d end up with snotty eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Hinch seems to have a bad relationship with food. When she was pregnant with Ronnie she lost so much weight. She ended up skin and bone at one point and had to go to hospital. They never said why, even though she shares everything else inc her taint oil.

She probably just bought that George Foreman lean machine and loves it because the oil drops out instead of sitting and frying in it eg less calories.

I think he's just grateful she eats something, but I agree she's cooking outside because she hates smelling any food in the house and now she's got a whacking great hole the smell will go everywhere downstairs. Left to his own devices he would eat healthier but he has zero support. He used to take a banana to work, but probably not even that now he's home to support her business.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
How many stories did she do before 8am... utterly ridiculous 🙄

Do you think Soph has an off switch fitted somewhere, if anyone finds it please use it 😂

Okay we get it you like frying eggs but at that time of morning, haven't you heard of toast or cereal, maybe with tea or coffee not bastard hot chocolate.
Eggs have got to be better then her jug of spagehtti 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Well there he is! The Wild Vest Hero of Maldon frying eggs at 7 in the morning with a patio heater on because it's cold outside! Can't bear the thought of cooking smells wafting through your serving hatch now can you? Best staying in the garden when it's around 5 degrees!
Why are you wandering around Greyboring Manor with Ronnieblesshimhastuftzno toofslovestostandwillrunthenextlondonmarathonnobother strapped to your front with that hideous filter on? You look absolutely ridiculous and if you think Ronnie is going to appreciate photos of him looking as ridiculous as you make him look in the future, you have got another thing coming! He'll hate you for this you bleeping moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She is infuriating me so bloody much right now, why can’t she put Ronnie down & let him have tummy time? Why can’t Ronnie eat normal food like yogurt, fruit, veg, mash & a bit of sneaky chocolate 😁 Ronnie is only allowed to play with certain toys, he is nearly 10 months old & he is playing with a box & Muslin cloffs he should be playing with bright interactive toys, vest boy should be walking the dog, if my dad could manage to walk our dog twice a day when I was a kid with a full time job then he can pissing do it! I wonder what will be conjured up today from the magic garage? Rant over 😉

Reactions: 47
At my kids school they ask for pictures for a display for “extreme reading” so it’s your kids reading books in random places. Maybe we should start #extremegeorgeforeman. Get the most ridiculous set ups we can think of😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Omg you wouldn’t want her cooking eggs outside at 7.15 in the mornjng. And outdoor heater on !!
My dog went out early this morning for a wee and it was sooo cold, miserable to be out even for a few seconds. My back door knob was so cold I flinched lol No way would I cook in those kinda temps! Pretty sure she wouldn't be doing it if not for the gram. She'd have Onslow in the garage doing it by himself (no smells cooking)

Can I just say the new filter she's using to makes our Brit sky look like Hawaii looks downright weird! I've never seen our sky that bright shade of teal, esp not at the crack of sparrows fart when our sky is the palest of blue / white.

Hinch is so fake she even has a different sky to the rest of us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It was really warm here last week and on the weekend. If she had that pool (Bath) then she would have had it out last week. Bloody cold here now though. And who puts a pool (Bath) in the living room. All mine were bathed in the bath, even as new borns. And that Moses basket. Even if he can’t sit up, he can move and he’s heavy so it’s dangerous. He could make it fall. And regardless of how docile a dog is, I’d never have a dog and a child together without supervision. Especially the way her dog has been pampered.
One of these days she's going to put him in the monstrosity with wheels and the wheels going to snap, we'll know when it disappears and ronnieblesshim appears with a gash on his head or worse ...she wants bloody reporting

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Omg Mrs hinch your so hilarious and quirky hahahahaha so funny and original and not at all trying hard and forcing it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.