Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have this bench! We bought it last summer, however we ordered it through The Range. As it was bulky it was only available through delivery which took about 4 weeks (if memory serves) and it was more expensive than £60, I’d question the quality at that price?!
Anyway, however and wherever she got it, how can she be classing that as an essential purchase?! Does she never think of her son, he didn’t get him building blocks as they were non essential.
I felt guilty buying our boys a football & that tennis ball thing with the sticky pads to catch it with when I was in Asda yesterday, but we needed something to get them outside, given the choice they’d be on game consoles all day.
She is such a wank stain on the sheet of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That's a "quick jamie let go" photo of Ronnie. His stance is all wrong. I'm on 12 weeks isolation because I'm extremely high risk and can't work. I have to nip out today for the 1st in weeks because I can't get any delivery slots. I'm a nervous wreck now I know there's wankers like them nipping out to buy non essential benches when I shouldn't even be leaving the house!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Essentials?
I went out yesterday. For a CT scan to see if my cancer was back. I stopped at Morrisons and queued for 30 minutes. I felt crap as id had to fast prior to the scan. I’d also had to drink a litre of radioactive gunk so I was absolutely desperate for a wee.
I was in and out in About 15 minutes. I ‘almost‘ went down the homeware aisle as I could do with a new peg basket, but decided against it as it’s not essential and I really needed to get home for a wee.
She really has NO idea about real lives and real people. twit.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
I honestly cannot believe her sister is a paramedic and she’s never once acknowledged it on her stories. Like is she that self absorbed? She’d rather post pictures of benches than showing gratitude for her sister who is out risking her life everyday to look after the public. Shocking.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Also, would you be able to buy something that bulky in-store? Just thinking of the H&S of member of staff/public who has to lug it off a shelf and to the till/car.

Two more likely options:

A) Purchased via online order. If so, how dare they take up a slot that somebody more in need could have.
B) It’s not from Morrison’s, it’s more likely the sort of tat purchased at B&M/eBay.

No way of checking as you get put in a queue for Morrison’s website atm and for one am not making it any more difficult for people who actually NEED an online delivery rn!

Called it! 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s no match to us trolls 😂
Probably a queue of hinchers wanting the bench

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s being a bit sheepish today since fooling her sheep, whilst probably wearing a sheep. Like she’s trying to appear all sweet and sugar whilst blowing smile up her sheep’s arses so they’re nice. The lies will blow over. Stupid duck

• Haha
Reactions: 17
[

another thing that bugs me is the posts about her personal life & the dog. I only followed for the cleaning and she doesn’t really post anything new in that respect.
[/QUOTE]

Cleaning is debatable 🤔 I would call it faffing an already clean home. There is absolutely no need for the amount of products that she uses on a daily basis. Dear daughter first brought her to my attention as this great cleaning phenomonum; was I impressed no and told her so.

Anyone remember the tumble drier sheets inside cushions, that one was priceless 🙄🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooooh @Rebecca Wrong-daily You win the internet! 🏆 Bloody brilliant start to my morning!!! 👏👏👏

So now that the fuse on her tampax has been well and truly lit she’s having a “day off” Ha!! Been up since 5.30 reading Tattle and panicking?! And going to delete the news apps but not SM? Priorities right there folks! 🤦‍♀️
I 100% think Ma Barker is staying there and it must be exhausting trying to pretend otherwise. 🤣
Remember when she went to visit the “parents” and you only saw her dad on the film...it makes you wonder where her mum was? Standing next to her in the street??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was just thinking about the upcoming 1st birthday and even if we’re all back to normal by then what sort of “do” would they even have? We never see her with a group of Mum’s and their babies. Apart from Rex and Abbie I’ve never seen him with another child. In almost a year?! So an adult “grazing table” 🤮 and a photo op of RonnieBlessIm next to a pile of gifts and a balloon. Sad really 😞

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I was just thinking about the upcoming 1st birthday and even if we’re all back to normal by then what sort of “do” would they even have? We never see her with a group of Mum’s and their babies. Apart from Rex and Abbie I’ve never seen him with another child. In almost a year?! So an adult “grazing table” 🤮 and a photo op of RonnieBlessIm next to a pile of gifts and a balloon. Sad really 😞
Gifts that Grinch and Vestlife haven't even bought themselves, pair of tight arses. They'll have hundreds of pounds worth of freebies but won't put their hands in their own pockets for their son.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Why does she feel the need to constantly lie, there’s no way she was left alone with Ronnie so Vesticles could grab the essentials!! Rather than filling it with pointless garden furniture buy something for Ronnie to play on!! A little tykes car to push around the garden! Anything other than cleaning products and garden bleeping furniture!!
How nice would it have been if, instead of spending £60 on a bench that they definitely DONT need, they spent that £60 on a trolly full of essentials and either donated to a food bank or to the many local charities that taking essentials to people that cant get out or nhs workers/care workers working 14 hour shifts!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What’s with the pass ag dig at Jamie seeing “the state of this table” and not doing anything? There’s nothing wrong with it! And his shoes are neatly placed underneath!
I reckon Vest Life has been living hell since she found out she’d been caught in her lie. He will have been trying anything to pacify it cause I’ll bet she is a bleeping nightmare to live with!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We could always help her with 'content' for the bench 🤷🏼‍♀️..... Could add soooo much more though ☺
Hope this helps guyzzzz
PicsArt_04-08-10.58.36.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She'll have rex and that other child Arthur that she bought the £150 ride on for his birthday the one that had the Peter rabbit theme and flower Wall. She won't have any of her kids there because we never see them visit Ronnie or even popping round for a cuppa

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.