Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Ronnie ALWAYS napping, my little boy is 6 months and hardly ever naps! He’s all over the place now crawling round 🙈 too nosey to sleep that kid!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why is her first bleeping post of the day "HEY GUYS LOOK I SPENT MORE MONEY ON NON ESSENTIALS" how many chairs does she need in her garde, egg chair, rattan furniture set and the high rattan stools and table.
She also had two single chairs tucked into a corner of the garden by the garage before the extension was built. They must still be lurking somewhere too. She hung the plastic box balls above them

Reactions: 16
If there is a competition with Stacey and Grinch, Stacey is winning hands down.
Stacey isn’t afraid to be herself on her insta, she shows her house when it’s upside down after the boys have been playing, she shows real videos of Rex doing things, not just posed for a picture. And what she did tonight with the writing letters was really sweet. She seems to struggle with mental health herself and knows something like writing a letter may help. And giving a shout out to that small company that made the bunnies with no financial gain to herself, we’d never see that.
It appears grinch is trying to steer away from her insta fame, and bring Jamie along for the ride. Outside of their insta bubble nobody knows (or cares) who they are, Grinch isn’t as famous as she thinks she is...3.2m followers, but how many has she bought.
Stacey and Joe both have careers in their own right (I know they’re both very “marmite”) but they’ve both done well individually in reality shows, Stacey came 3rd on X factor, they’ve both won I’m a celebrity and Joe won Dancing on Ice. Stacey shows she struggles being away from the boys when she’s working, that’s real life, the mum guilt.
Grinch has dipped her toe into tv, and she didn’t come across well, if she ventured into reality tv of any sort, barring the barmy army what support would she get...imagine explaining who she is outside the insta world “well guyyysssss I’m just Mrs Hinch, I’m hinching mad (manic giggle) and my Hinchers are the best people ever” no doubt she’d be waving Dave about like a demented baboon. She already shows all aspect of her live, so a reality tv show of the Hinches would be dull as dishwater!
I think when her 5 minutes of fame is up (please make it soon) she’ll struggle to fade back into obscurity, how can such a big mega star return to a “normal” job, she’s no real talent to fall back on (not sure if sucking your bosses cock counts as a talent).
I think there’s a melt down brewing, her content is getting more dull but manic, now she’s crying she’s having anxiety attacks. The numbers on this page are increasing, with people with more time on their hands are they seeing the light with her at last?!
Thus ends my speech, I’m back at work full time after being on extended sick leave due to mental health struggles, and to hear her throw words about like anxiety really boils my piss, it mocks what is a horrible condition, which I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy.
On that note, I’ll wind my neck in! Thank you for making me laugh on the daily guys, hope everyone is safe and well. Night night 😘
👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 5
I love buying my little one things. I would feel worthless if everything she had was gifted 😭

I always end up getting bits for her and not myself. I would spend my last £10 on her as I think any normal mother would but with Hinch she seems to put herself first always. Her last £10 would go on fake nails and mugshots.

Why is Ronnie ALWAYS napping, my little boy is 6 months and hardly ever naps! He’s all over the place now crawling round 🙈 too nosey to sleep that kid!
Probably his tit diet, dull surroundings and rubbish company 😆

Mines the same hardly a nap at all even when she should be having one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You guyzzzz are killing me this morning! 🤣🤣
I’m sat here pissing myself laughing at her staged pot of seeds and string like she has the first idea what to do with it all! Nice pic for the gram though eh Zoph? What a knobend 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Most people are worrying about having £60 to spend on food at the moment. And then you have this materialistic brat bragging about a £60 bench! Fine you’ve bought a bench, why post it? Why post the price? Must be nice to sit on your arse all day, clean an already clean house & have not have to worry about money!

Reactions: 23
I love buying my little one things. I would feel worthless if everything she had was gifted 😭

I always end up getting bits for her and not myself. I would spend my last £10 on her as I think any normal mother would but with Hinch she seems to put herself first always. Her last £10 would go on fake nails and mugshots.

Probably his tit diet, dull surroundings and rubbish company 😆

Mines the same hardly a nap at all even when she should be having one 😂
Yeah, very true! I am baby lead weaning at the moment and I am loving seeing him trying new stuff! Obviously but by bit but the excitement on his face and squashing it between his hands he loves it! Even if it is messy! It’s easy to clean up! I don’t think he has one single toy that is grey or white either 😅

Reactions: 13
I am expecting a new shed / summer house / playhouse for Ronnie at some point in the near future. She will probably find it and forget she has it in the garage from last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Essentials?
I went out yesterday. For a CT scan to see if my cancer was back. I stopped at Morrisons and queued for 30 minutes. I felt crap as id had to fast prior to the scan. I’d also had to drink a litre of radioactive gunk so I was absolutely desperate for a wee.
I was in and out in About 15 minutes. I ‘almost‘ went down the homeware aisle as I could do with a new peg basket, but decided against it as it’s not essential and I really needed to get home for a wee.
She really has NO idea about real lives and real people. twit.
OMG - i need a new peg basket too and ive delayed buying one as it not essential..! Anyway, want to wish you well and hope the CT scan results come back negative xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am expecting a new shed / summer house / playhouse for Ronnie at some point in the near future. She will probably find it and forget she has it in the garage from last year.
When did she even get that swing. I don’t remember that. It just appeared I’m sure it did

Reactions: 17
Must be great to have a spare 60 quid to blow on yet another seat for the garden. During a global crisis. They could of donated the money to a local charity. Selfish greedy aresholes. Most of us are struggling to get by! How in gods name is she relatable?!?!

Reactions: 20
So yesterday was spent going around shops to get a new bloody bench.. for the garden which has far more bloody seating than 2 people need in a lifetime! How people would love to just ‘pop’ to Morrison’s and find a £60 bench and buy it there and then without a care in the world.
Building blocks for a child who needs stimulation ISNT essential but a bleeping garden bench is?! 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Sure one of the next posts will be Ronnie, on the grass with lots of colourful toys to prove this thread wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think she’s ever grasped the concept of how to hold a pen correctly either
Yeah in fairness I also hold a pen like this, always have, and as a child psychologist I’ve noticed lots of doctors do too!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks to Rebecca Wrong-daily, and me living in Florida (USA) 4/5 hours behind so hopefully hinch and her weirdo followers are almost asleep, I had the time to post the evidence (from a dummy account, obviously) using all of the Hinch tags so it’ll show up under all of them for her little army to see. I have also tagged Hinch herself and lardsnomes, just for an added bonus.

Quarantine has given me plenty of time! 😊
Hell yesss best thing I’ve seen on tattle go on girl

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.