Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be great to have a spare 60 quid to blow on yet another seat for the garden. During a global crisis. They could of donated the money to a local charity. Selfish greedy aresholes. Most of us are struggling to get by! How in gods name is she relatable?!?!
She won’t see an issue with food shopping until there’s a doritos Or mug shots shortage. All airy fairy, let’s keep positive GUYSSS! For many right now it isn’t a positive time. They don’t know how their income will be for the next two months. Every penny counts. Food bank donations needed more than ever to keep up with referrals. Maybe donate or share some awareness if you want to keep it positive? Instead of encouraging non essential buying to those who can’t really afford it but constantly copy you.

In the collage from yesterday there’s one
Must of been up early 😂 let him be on the grass and feel it instead of a sheet. Give her some grass stains to clean.

Reactions: 16
Why are none of her neighbours on here!!!
someone please just peer over the garden fence and prove ma Barker is there 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
that would make my bleeping year!!!!! 🤣🤣
There's a couple of houses that overlook her garden and can probably see in her lounge as she doesn't draw the curtains, I should imagine they'd have a few tales to tell ....it would be brilliant 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
More of onslows belongings about to be flung into outer space...how dare he leave his trainers there, did he learn nothing from flip flop gate? Who is such a bold Manzzz, who won’t be getting any pocket moneyzzz

Pity she wouldn’t do the same with those bloody vests 🤢

46092B0B-874E-49F4-9DD6-70AA0CF2B26E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was just thinking about the upcoming 1st birthday and even if we’re all back to normal by then what sort of “do” would they even have? We never see her with a group of Mum’s and their babies. Apart from Rex and Abbie I’ve never seen him with another child. In almost a year?! So an adult “grazing table” 🤮 and a photo op of RonnieBlessIm next to a pile of gifts and a balloon. Sad really 😞
I don’t think we will be back to normal buy his birthday and if we are we will still have to practice social distancing so I would imagine a big party will be out of the question. It is sad that he knows no other babies. My son had around 30 kids aged 1-12 at his first birthday party.

Reactions: 13
I hope you're okay now? We are all here if you need a chat. Sending love xx

Yeah, Baby TV definitely buys me some time when I have to do something! I also LOVE the baby sensory videos on YouTube, they're lovely. Some to dance to and others to falk asleep.
Thank you, you rotten troll 😘 I am managing much better now we’re in some semblance of routine and hubs (key worker) no longer has to get 4 germ ridden buses to work as he’s working from home. Something Zoph knows zip about xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Who called that she would be out shopping all day yesterday? New garden bench picked up whilst shopping for essentials 😂 what a coincidence the garden was cleared out the other day eh
And also some fuchsia plants!! Although they look a little established to me so either morrisons have them in stock or she has been to a nursery that is doing click and collect!!!! Sneaky cow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
to be honest if they are Stacey is doing it right cause I do like her. Hinch is very unlike able 😂
Can’t deny Stacey is a good mum. Her older boys are lovely and Rex is absolutely adorable. I do think Hinch brings out the passive aggressive side to Stacey though. She could probably do with not being associated with her. Hinch has a nasty streak.

Reactions: 27
I have no issue at all with them buying a bench whilst out grocery shopping.
We are allowed out of our homes to go for essential shopping. That means the shopping is an essential need rather than the products having to be actual essentials only. How would anyone determine what is and isnt essential? Clothing and diy stores have closed etc so non essential shops are closed by decree of the government but supermarkets are selling goods that arent food and quite rightly, people can buy them

Easter eggs arent essential however I bought 6 on friday whilst shopping, I also bought a garden hose, it was for sale in the supermarket so I bought it.

We can't be policing what people buy. I cant let her new bench make my blood pressure high, theres plenty else going on to get the arse about.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m still struggling to see the point of her. I think she’s doing these braggy post on purpose. Maybe she’s trying to prove a point. She’s basically saying she can post what she wants and her hincers will still follow her. And the sad thing is she’s right. £60 is a lot of money to spend on one item you don’t need. That’s roughly most people’s weekly shop budget and she’s just throwing it away on a bench that she won’t have next year coz it will have magically blown away and she will have to get another one.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she wouldnt buy blocks for Ronnie the other day as theyre 'not essential' but they'll buy a new bench for their garden.. could the woman be any more backwards? Does she actually ever buy anything for Ronnie?
I know, she prob will be gifted them

Reactions: 9
More of onslows belongings about to be flung into outer space...how dare he leave his trainers there, did he learn nothing from flip flop gate? Who is such a bold Manzzz, who won’t be getting any pocket moneyzzz

Pity she wouldn’t do the same with those bloody vests 🤢

View attachment 105478
I really dislike women who constantly moan about their husbands and criticize them in this way. Honest to god if a man spoke about his woman like this he’d be pulled up straight away for being a disrespectful pig.
Grow some balls Onslow and tell her to duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If you want some entertainment head on over and read all the comments....they are f...... mad. People are still using it for some crazy things.....bloody unbelievable 😂🤣😂🤣
These people are fucked if their houses ever go on fire, doesn't fabric softener make things more flammable??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
If you want some entertainment head on over and read all the comments....they are f...... mad. People are still using it for some crazy things.....bloody unbelievable 😂🤣😂🤣
Oh my god they actually need to get a life how depressing. GO INTO THE GARDEN. WATCH TELLY. HAVE SEX. STOP LOOKING FOR THINGS TO CLEAN.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So Onslow somehow managed to get the essentials then see a bench and buy it (without Soph being there, when did he ever buy anything for the house without her approval?) then he got it into the car brought it home and built it? Bullshit. Do Morrison’s even sell benches?
I work at Morrisons and no we dont 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.