Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry about all that’s going on at the moment, Hinch. As long as YOU’RE still happily spending money on stuff you don’t need.

This just sums up everything she is, stupid, materialistic and tone deaf to reality. She always sounds really excited when opening new gifted or bought stuff and that is her only pleasure in life.

How about addressing the issues with your son, or giving some recognition to your sister, who is worth 10 million of you or volunteering for the NHS? No, you keep polluting your child’s environment with endless chemicals, over feeding your child and dog and not giving a tit about anyone but yourself. witch.

Reactions: 21
Even sped up how bloody long does it take to sweep a table

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well that whole garden set up will be amazing after the first downpour we get... Wet gloves, rusty scissors, pots full of water.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
So she knows the bench isn’t ‘essential’ but he bought it regardless. Couldn’t he pick up some blocks for Ronnie, as she stated they wasn’t essential a few days ago 🙄
I mean how tight is that. What does she actually buy Ronnie.

Reactions: 18
If you tweet Morrison’s they should confirm or deny the bench 😆 I haven’t got a second account so can’t ask.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Its an outside garden table, does it really matter if its neat and tidy 🤣

Reactions: 13
Oh ffs Ronnie has a gardening set. Child can't hold a sippy cup but he'll be out there planting bedding plants this summer 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 51
3749C877-203F-4527-B27A-1C13CB71DBBA.jpeg

Joolz throwing shade maybe (probably not but a girl can hope) And she has a Joolz pushchair - I was gutted a week after we got ours she got hers 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Love how she takes time out of lounging about the house to ‘get ready for the day’ and go back to...lounging about the house 🥴

• Haha
“I hope you love it too” no I don’t love it Soph I think your whole house and garden is a cluster duck of random tit.

I like the “we’re in the garden” sign though I hope you do a swipe up for it you know for when I find myself outside confused and need to know where I am.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
But it's just her parenting skills we 're talking on her and her lies but we don't need to speak about a 9month baby the threads about her I'm here for the clown hinch not the wee one gbless
God not this again! 🤦🏻‍♀️ It is a Mrs Hinch thread. Discussing her life, what she posts and what she does. Ronnie is a huge part of that. She CHOOSES to post about Ronnie. Therefore, what she posts about him will be discussed. Nobody says anything bad about Ronnie. What are all these people on about saying we’re ‘talking about a baby’ as if we’re sat slagging him off? It’s ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She needs to stop adding all these strings to Rrrrrronnnnie’s bow. Now he’s the next Alan Titchmarsh with his gardening tool box. Can’t stay awake for more than 5 minutes but he’ll be replanting the Amazon come June. ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Is Jamie actually surgically attached to her? Right by her side so he can pull the potting table out for her 🙄 Pair of absolute fuds

• Haha
“I hope you love it too” no I don’t love it Soph I think your whole house and garden is a cluster duck of random tit.

I like the “we’re in the garden” sign though I hope you do a swipe up for it you know for when I find myself outside confused and need to know where I am.
She will eventually get the idea that it’s for the front of the house so all the little drivers with one special parcel per van will know that’s where they are if she doesn’t answer the door

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's definitely on the beg for a collab with Next. I went shopping on Monday and spent £60 on essentials, you know, food!! Not a flipping garden bench. Can't figure out if she's just boasting all the time at what they can afford or she's just so blinkered as to what is actually going on in the real world. Actually I think she just couldn't care less as long as she can still keep buying. What an empty vessel she is!!
Oh and Soph, no we don't love your garden table set up. What a complete mess that all looks

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If you tweet Morrison’s they should confirm or deny the bench 😆 I haven’t got a second account so can’t ask.
Long time lurker here. I’ve just sent Morrison’s and Morrison’s homes instagrams page a message with her story asking if I can buy this in all stores as I can’t see it online (but waiting for summer to come and for Coronavirus To leave) I don’t want them to think I’m going to genuinely buy something so unnecessary! Let’s see if they reply

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.