Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! The irony of it! They don’t do anything or go anywhere anyway.. what’s changed? Oh yes, less trips to cheap tatty shops. I actually can’t get over how boring their lives are. With all that money and still, they don’t do anything. It absolutely baffles me.
This lock down has shown how uninteresting a lot of bloggers life’s are. For many of them, not much has changed except they can’t visit B&M and Poundland. Other than that their life’s are normal.

Reactions: 30
As if they went shopping and came back with a cheapo bench. They have so much garden furniture already. I don’t understand it at all. My husband and I would often nip the shop separately and regularly come back with something for our little boy - nothing extravagant - just like a bottle of bubbles or a jigsaw or a book or something but we absolutely loved getting him something new at that age and watching him play with it. It just never fails to shock me how little they both think of him. 😢
Good point! We are the same in our house. She has got him books that are too old or boring for him. My little one LOVES the "That's Not My..." range and the "Where's Mr/Mrs...?" books and little pop up books and ones with flaps and stuff. It's sensory at this age - she has not got a clue. He won't give a tit who Thomas the Tank is at the moment.

Reactions: 17
As for Handsnomes McLardington, cut back his food a bit and actually walk him! He clearly hasn't lost his "Christmas weight" and with Easter coming up too... he's never going to be summer body ready!
LOVE THIS!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Im actually raging about this bench she's gone and bought. I can't believe how selfish this woman is. Has she even gave a second thought to all the people who have lost their lives to this virus and all the keyworkers who are working day and night, exhausted and frightened that they might catch this themselves or pass it onto their loved ones. Also what about the thousands of people out of work and financially struggling because of this or the elderly and vulnerable who live on their own, feeling scared, lonely and maybe don't have anyone to go shopping for them. Seriously what is she playing at, sitting on her overpriced wooden bench living her best life. What does she actually contribute to society? She really does live the most pathetic, shallow, boring life and apart from going on hinch hauls her life is no different before lockdown. Same old boring shite from Soph. Eat sleep clean repeat. Sorry for the rant but it makes me sad to think people could be this selfish in a time of crisis but because it doesn't directly affect grinch apart from her bank balance she couldn't give a tit.

Reactions: 38
The panic attack thing has pissed me right off. I had one the other day and the only person to witness it, was my 2 year old son, who climbed onto my knee and kept saying “is okay!”
That’s anxiety, Hinch. Not a day off socials and a nervous tummy. Please stop glamourising it, you’re embarrassing.
I hope you're okay now? We are all here if you need a chat. Sending love xx

my daughter learned loads of stuff from kids tv and songs to be fair! She learnt her colours and numbers really early. Even if she stuck that on the tv when Ronnie in his high chair it’s better than nothing
Yeah, Baby TV definitely buys me some time when I have to do something! I also LOVE the baby sensory videos on YouTube, they're lovely. Some to dance to and others to falk asleep.

Reactions: 15
It’s really nice to actually see Ronnie smiling really hope she gets her tit together and starts being a mother !

Reactions: 6
Why do I hate Henry so much ??! Is this what lockdown is doing to me I’ve never known a dog look so bloody smug
I love dogs ...but honest to god I have so much hatred for him ..
And WHY does he always have to be in a picture with Ronnie
WHY
I hate henry too. Awful isn’t it. Every time I catch a glimpse of the cowboy hat cock out photo I nearly vom

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I honestly can’t see her putting a post out admitting that Ronnie is very behind. I think she’s feeling a lot of resentment towards him and harbouring some disappointment that he hasn’t fit in well with the rest of her perfect instagram ready life. I get the feeling she is suffering from post natal depression and this is making her behave erratically as we’ve seen recently. I think that the constant Instagram posts are trying to masks what’s really going on, hence why she doesn’t last long and comes back on for validation from the followers who worship her.

I have no doubt she reads these threads, at one point she was relatable but she isn’t anymore. My advice to her having worked with children with developmental issues (I’m a salt therapist) and from a mother who has had pnd, I would say she needs to come off Instagram, go to her gp and get some help. The having to post on Instagram several times a day and only hearing from admiring followers is skewing her best judgement for Ronnie. The baby wouldn’t be referred to me as he is too young but I would say she needs to be bringing this up to the health visitor everytime she sees him. Health visitors are reluctant sometimes to refer because of their workload but I can’t stress enough how important it is. She needs some extra support for herself and her baby. As I say he is too young to judge from my perspective yet though judging by small clips on her ig, I would expect some more babbling by now. Sophie if you read this, please research about encouraging verbal speech development in baby/toddler years, he already appears behind in his fine motor skills but you can keep him on track for his speech and language.

Reactions: 29
I'm just waiting for "Guyzzzz Morrisons have sold out of the bench BUT you can buy it on ebay, here is a swipe up". Then she'll earn the cost of her bench back with commission that she earns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hi everyone I’ve been a lurker for a while. I’m new here but can I predict that she will find the Morrison’s bench to prove a point
I’ll admit I used to be a hincher but l have since really gone off her. I find her Insincere and imagine she’s a total witch. I won’t comment on Ronnie other than I agree he seems quite vacant my nephew was a little like that but I’m sure by Ronnies age he was interacting a lot more.

another thing that bugs me is the posts about her personal life & the dog. I only followed for the cleaning and she doesn’t really post anything new in that respect.

Reactions: 26
So she’s on a Daily Mail Online cleaning article today and the comments have been turned off 🤔

Reactions: 9
Wonder if hinch is going to show us all how to shine our sinks for the millionth time or maybe to spice things up, she'll mop her floor or clean the fridge.......exciting times 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is her first bleeping post of the day "HEY GUYS LOOK I SPENT MORE MONEY ON NON ESSENTIALS" how many chairs does she need in her garde, egg chair, rattan furniture set and the high rattan stools and table.

Reactions: 19
Daily mail commenters have overwhelmingly been negative towards her so no idea why they have published it!

Reactions: 21
So she knows the bench isn’t ‘essential’ but he bought it regardless. Couldn’t he pick up some blocks for Ronnie, as she stated they wasn’t essential a few days ago 🙄
You'd think an item for the benefit of stimulation and development of a child would come above a bench for them to sit their lazy arses on in the 'essential' rankings...

Reactions: 16
View attachment 105408
There is literally no way she is not obsessively following this thread. I just found it and I am shocked by how much of her content is a reaction to it.
It’s the effort they go to for these shots. She’s sat with the camera whilst propping him up and having someone over her head making him look up and smile.

Reactions: 12
🥁 🥁 Hear ye - Hear ye....

Ladies and gents of Tattle Village - I can confirm after 33 minutes of waiting in a queue, that bench is NOT - i repeat - IS NOT on the Morrisons website.
It might be an in store only purchase but i cant even find it on google images.
Excellent detective skills coco!
Bloody brilliant
once again she’s been caught out the stupid cow

I want a meltdown now! It’s way over due!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact shes made a collage, purely for tattle, you Sad desperate bleep. Lo and behold a photo of ronnie with ‘two teeth showing through’🤣 after mention of how he has no teeth on here. Hun carry on the way you are with him and the poor things teeth will all be black before they get the chance to come through. PS Sophie - he isnt standing, your forcing him to be propped like that for a photo. ATB babe

Reactions: 18
I'll just pop this here:
Celebrities, coronavirus has exposed how irrelevant you have become -

You can replace the word celebrities with either influencers or Mrs Hinch - they are all the same.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.