Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you x

I’m self-isolating with my family at the minute but will be back next week. It is incredibly infuriating working there and witnessing customers coming in for non-essentials. I think a lot of people would be surprised but how many, elderly especially, are keeping to their normal routine. We’re seeing a lot of it and customers buying benches definitely fit into the category.

Benches are not essential. Especially when you already have a garden full of furniture. It would’ve been the Maldon store and they know them well up there so they will know how much furniture they have already.
Take care of yourself, we all appreciate the risk you are taking.

Reactions: 7
I expect the essentials were 100 mug shots and casserole mixes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Lean chicken wouldn’t be too bad as an occasional treat IF that dog was getting proper exercise, two walks for up to an hour, hour and a half, daily. As this pair are so lazy and neglectful, the best he gets is a run round the boundary of their new build garden. Not knocking new builds, but the gardens are never the largest, so it doesn’t even come close to being adequate. Poor dog

Reactions: 13
Spotted this photo by someone else. Morrison’s currently selling.. hope the tight pricks at least got Ronnie some bubbles.
2B6FE835-FEC9-4E27-9CA2-EC5B7743FA28.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Well done! thank you for keeping us all fed and stocked up! I think you deserve as much recognition as the NHS staff and emergency services at the moment.
my friend said it’s been awful with customers hurling abuse and not keeping social distance.

the Hinchliffe’s are far to important to have to abide by the lockdown rules! Heaven forbid she should have to listen to the government 🙄
Definitely agree, my husband went for the early opening at Tesco the other week as he works for the NHS and at the checkout the lady was thanking him and he said "thank you for all your hard work too and risking your health. Without you we wouldn't be able to get food to put on our tables" and the woman cried bless her. She said nobody had said that to her before and most of the staff were getting abuse daily. Broke my heart when he came home to tell me, so thank you to ALL key workers, be they police, NHS, delivery drivers or retail workers etc. 💕💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Anyone else hate the fact “Oh her day off” she still feels the need to take so many photos then bore everyone with them 😆

Genuine question. Ronnies feet look all screwed up when he’s stood up is this normal? My little ones do it too but I’m worried if I let her put her weight on her feet like it I’m gonna do damage. She’s always trying to stand but it looks painful 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why do I hate Henry so much ??! Is this what lockdown is doing to me I’ve never known a dog look so bloody smug
I love dogs ...but honest to god I have so much hatred for him ..
And WHY does he always have to be in a picture with Ronnie
WHY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Am I wrong in thinking that I thought they painted all their fence grey?
yes the bench will defo be grey by the end of next week!

clearly that’s what her day was spent doing yesterday shopping in a pandemic for a bleeping bench when she has a garden furniture set and then another fatten garden set of chairs by her back door. Is she for real?
Gotta get some content innit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else hate the fact “Oh her day off” she still feels the need to take so many photos then bore everyone with them 😆

Genuine question. Ronnies feet look all screwed up when he’s stood up is this normal? My little ones do it too but I’m worried if I let her put her weight on her feet like it I’m gonna do damage. She’s always trying to stand but it looks painful 😂
My little boys toes curl into the carpet when he’s stood up he’s 10 months old I’m sure he just likes the feel of it on his toes 😂

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think her going off social media 🙄 for the day yesterday and her vague fake anxiety posts are leading up to a big woe is me story about Ronnie and his development?
Knowing the kind of vile woman she is I really wouldn’t be surprised if she done stories about how her ‘Trolls’ go on about Ronnie and how he is ‘slow’ and say yes he is actually struggling with his development but say shes never wanted to bring it up before but she is constantly getting messages about it (reading on here)
I for one don’t care that he is slow in some things as we have all said many times babies are different, its the fact that she does nothing to engage him, or help him he’s just plonked with a pile of toys all day or propped up for a perfect gram life picture.
But I feel she is gearing up to talk about it and I can imagine her sheep of followers lapping it up, licking arse and even Parents with children who have developmental needs getting in touch as shes so ‘relateable’ therefore another ‘we are all in this together guyzzz’.
My early morning thoughts anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ And if not, hi Zoph, some new content for ya🙃
I don't think she'll ever admit there is any thing wrong with ronnieblesshim,he just doesn't fit into her " perfect " life so will carry on ignoring all the signs hoping they'll go away and that poor child will suffer because of it

• Sad
Reactions: 14

clearly that’s what her day was spent doing yesterday shopping in a pandemic for a bleeping bench when she has a garden furniture set and then another fatten garden set of chairs by her back door. Is she for real?
I have just been back through her highlights and yes they did paint the fence grey but I am not sure they did all of it cos there are still some stories on there where it isnt done, unless its a continuity thing - but you have got me thinking now!!

but they do deffo look like her crappy UFO solar lights.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
poor Ronnie. I know kids toys aren’t technically ‘essentials’ but I have been buying my toddler crafts and things to play with when I go to my big Tesco for the food shop. I want to keep her as entertained and stimulated as possible so I’m still thinking of her when I make purchases. Building blocks would have been fun for Ronnie. But no- a bench more important..
Exactly, Hinch said herself the other day she wanted blocks for Ronnie but they non essential so will have to do with cushions off the gifted grey sofa, a bench on the other hand is obviously more important than something for Ronnie which might help with his development or actually fun. The mind boggles at how stupid she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Why do I hate Henry so much ??! Is this what lockdown is doing to me I’ve never known a dog look so bloody smug
I love dogs ...but honest to god I have so much hatred for him ..
And WHY does he always have to be in a picture with Ronnie
WHY
Did you not know? Henry and Ronnie are just the best of friends after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh yes I’m sure Ronnie just loves being forced to stand for a photo op to prove all the trolls wrong...😢🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So she wouldnt buy blocks for Ronnie the other day as theyre 'not essential' but they'll buy a new bench for their garden.. could the woman be any more backwards? Does she actually ever buy anything for Ronnie?

• Angry
Reactions: 32
‘Essential’ shopping-shame on her and her star struck hubby!
He’s clearly had his teeth whitened for that train ticket smile 😃

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.