Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Questions?
If a mother is there can't she help wash her hair?
Is she not going to wash her hair until the lockdown is over and hairdressers open?
Can she actually not wash her own hair?
She was plugging dry shampoo so why can't she use that?

For somebody who's a clean fanatic it just doesn't make sense, especially a smoker.
Somebody else has already asked, but I’ve seen it mentioned 3 times on the last 3 pages. How do you all know/ thinks she smokes? I missed that 🤣

Reactions: 1
Exactly, Hinch said herself the other day she wanted blocks for Ronnie but they non essential so will have to do with cushions off the gifted grey sofa, a bench on the other hand is obviously more important than something for Ronnie which might help with his development or actually fun. The mind boggles at how stupid she is.
£60 aswell! Think of how much she could have got for Ronnie with that. Tesco’s always have such great stuff for cheap for kids. I’m sure Morrison’s do too.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The bench thing has annoyed me.
I have nowhere to sit in my garden besides the floor (which I can do I'm not a princess) but with the nice weather it would be nice to have a bench or a chair or whatever to chill on over the weekend. But as its. Not an essential I have not got one. And where I go for our weekly essential shop does not have sell them and even them I would feel awkward.
And I have been looking for a bench/loveseat like that and now I don't even want one!
Sorry guys rant over. Hope everyone is keeping safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So she wouldnt buy blocks for Ronnie the other day as theyre 'not essential' but they'll buy a new bench for their garden.. could the woman be any more backwards? Does she actually ever buy anything for Ronnie?
Ah but she doesn’t want just any old blocks for Ronnie, she’ll want the same soft play type blocks that Stacey was gifted.

Reactions: 23
A garden bench? A bleeping garden bench? Give me strength! No doubt in my mind that Big Freda looked after Ronnie blesshimhastuftsandfutznoteefslovestostand while her and Captain Lonsdale pranced about in Morrisons for their essentials! No doubt either that they'd need a big duck off! car to put it in!
Yesterday on my ward we had a visit from our Director of Nursing, a consultant anaesthetist and the senior nurse from Infection Control. We were briefed on the current situation in the hospital which believe me is not nice at all and we were given the opportunity to talk through our hopes and fears. All while that pair of cunts duck off to Morrisons to buy "essentials"
I sincerely hope they both get spelks in their arses!
😠
Morning everyone, sorry for the rant! Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I've had to send a message about that bench. It's honestly upset me so much. I don't follow her but I'm going to have to stop watching stories now too. If onslow was at the shop buying essentials and he saw the bench then OK but
1. They don't need it, it's not essential, they have other garden seating
2. There are queues of people outside every supermarket waiting to get in safely to buy essential food, having to wait longer while they are messing around buying a bench they dont need
3. She's now posted it to her story encouraging all her followers to make a non essential trip to morrisons to try and get the same bench as her

She is honestly the most selfish person I've ever come across. There is so much she could have done with her platform to help out. She couldn't even share jake quickendens song. The real heroes are clear at a time like this. I hope this is the end for her Instagram fame.
Just really upset at this, husband gone away with work to help for potentially 6 months, me and our 2 young children don't know when he will be back and this has just peed me right off.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So she wouldnt buy blocks for Ronnie the other day as theyre 'not essential' but they'll buy a new bench for their garden.. could the woman be any more backwards? Does she actually ever buy anything for Ronnie?
Not if she doesn't have to, she'll just wait for someone to gift it 🙄

Reactions: 13
No matter how much money I had, if boyfriend came home with a random bench when we was suppose to go buy food I’d be so angry. Who the hell is waiting at home (that’s if she didn’t go with him) and is actually happy to get a bloody bench with your food shop. That’s £60 less on food and food over everything. Be fuming
Rich people for you! £60 is nothing and they won’t have to worry about the cost 😞

Reactions: 14
As if they went shopping and came back with a cheapo bench. They have so much garden furniture already. I don’t understand it at all. My husband and I would often nip the shop separately and regularly come back with something for our little boy - nothing extravagant - just like a bottle of bubbles or a jigsaw or a book or something but we absolutely loved getting him something new at that age and watching him play with it. It just never fails to shock me how little they both think of him. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 24
You can have cravings without being pregnant. She probably just meant she wanted them not actually craving. She defo defo defo isn’t pregnant!!!!!!! I hope not anyway

Morning fag anyone. I’ve just seen outside to let my rabbits run round and it is cold no way is she having a cuppa out there. Are benches essential now
I am, with my rabbits lol but I live in leicester

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
£60 aswell! Think of how much she could have got for Ronnie with that. Tesco’s always have such great stuff for cheap for kids. I’m sure Morrison’s do too.
I know, it makes me so sad 😥 when my babies where small they loved bubbles and messy play, poor Ronnie is missing out on so much. I don't agree with sitting children I front of a tv for hours but my kids all loved baby tv, I've never seen him watch tv cos grinch is too busy watching Sabrina! Shes too lazy to even take him to a play group or soft play ( cant go now obviously but she didn't take him anywhere apart from the bloody shops on her hinch hauls) She really is unbelievable.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What I don’t understand is why the papers never call her out on her crap? She blatantly lies and pulls on people’s heart strings (rather cleverly might I add) so why does she get away with it? WHY?

Reactions: 24
The panic attack thing has pissed me right off. I had one the other day and the only person to witness it, was my 2 year old son, who climbed onto my knee and kept saying “is okay!”
That’s anxiety, Hinch. Not a day off socials and a nervous tummy. Please stop glamourising it, you’re embarrassing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Screenshot_20200408-093619_Instagram.jpg

There is literally no way she is not obsessively following this thread. I just found it and I am shocked by how much of her content is a reaction to it.

Reactions: 22
I just posted this on another thread where said influencer is buying tat....

Am listening to 5 live and there is a doctor who has said, ‘if a plane crashed everyday and killed 700 people you wouldn’t fly. That is what is happening, why won’t people change their behaviour.’

Buying the bench is utterly selfish and unneccessary but sharing it with her followers is dangerous, they will all rush to buy it. Utter selfish insanity, stupid stupid cow. Also for £60 the quality will be crap and it will break.

Reactions: 30
Guyzzzzz you are being so cruel its just a lickle bench save yourself for the other 20 essential items he /she got as well or sorry which she will have "found" in the aladdins cave of a garage

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.