Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think anyone gives a tit what Henry had for breakfast? I don’t have a problem with Henry I think he’s one of the only reasons I still follow her but big bleeping deal if he had a dental stick

Reactions: 16
My dog is like my life but I have a huge hatred for when people treat them as if they’re humans. Some chicken for breakfast? No wonder he’s overweight. Is he too good for regular dog kibble? They need balanced diets too Sophie!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So she knows the bench isn’t ‘essential’ but he bought it regardless. Couldn’t he pick up some blocks for Ronnie, as she stated they wasn’t essential a few days ago 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Does she think anyone gives a tit what Henry had for breakfast? I don’t have a problem with Henry I think he’s one of the only reasons I still follow her but big bleeping deal if he had a dental stick
You should just unfollow? You can still see her content daily. Don’t get why anyone still followers her lol?

Reactions: 20
Ronnie’s building blocks -not essential
Garden bench even though she’s got a million places to sit in that tacky garden - essential

I’m not dragging her/Jamie for ‘buying’ this from ‘Morrison’s ‘ while out doing essential shopping cause I felt bad I had to buy a clothes horse the other week but ...c’mon!!!!!
poor Ronnie. I know kids toys aren’t technically ‘essentials’ but I have been buying my toddler crafts and things to play with when I go to my big Tesco for the food shop. I want to keep her as entertained and stimulated as possible so I’m still thinking of her when I make purchases. Building blocks would have been fun for Ronnie. But no- a bench more important..

• Sad
  • Angry
Am I wrong in thinking that I thought they painted all their fence grey?
yes the bench will defo be grey by the end of next week!

clearly that’s what her day was spent doing yesterday shopping in a pandemic for a bleeping bench when she has a garden furniture set and then another fatten garden set of chairs by her back door. Is she for real?

Attachments

Reactions: 16
So while there is a pandemic going on and poor souls are losing their lives to this awful virus, hinch decides that she needs a new bench, more seating to park her lazy arse on. How can that be classed as essential! Its not like she doesnt have somewhere to sit in that bloody garden. I wish i could talk to her and tell her how stuipd and self absorbed she really is. We on lockdown for a reason! I honestly can't cope with her level of stupidity. She was probably feeling sorry for herself cos poor hinch yet again got caught out with her lies and spat her dummy out and need a new bench to cheer herself up! Pathetic hinch and if you read this you should be embarrassed and ashamed. Key workers are not risking their own health for you too buy a bench are they?? Sit on one of the other hundred sits you have you daft twit!

Reactions: 32
My dog is like my life but I have a huge hatred for when people treat them as if they’re humans. Some chicken for breakfast? No wonder he’s overweight. Is he too good for regular dog kibble? They need balanced diets too Sophie!!!!
She's hardly healthy herself, projecting it onto the poor dog & Ronnie too!

Reactions: 9
Who goes shopping for essentials and comes back with a bench?! Essentials for normal people; bread, milk, fresh food. Hinch a bench I despair. What a pair of selfish twats they really are. How much more crap can they fit into their house and garden? Seriously how much garden furniture does one person need? They have the rattan furniture. Do they realise we are in a middle of a pandemic? 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 22
Cannot stand all these staged photos she takes! Just like her fully staged life! So false! Wonder what drivel she’ll bore us with today 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
😭 You are correct. They also get “dragged” outside for 2 walks a day as well because were so mean. 😆
Mine are so “neglected” too.... only dry dog food morning and evening and 2 walks a day... they are currently asleep; dreaming of a better life! 🙄
I will add that my huge black lab is currently asleep in the middle of the kitchen floor and I’ll be working round him trying to get anything done! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet “he” also bought a duck ton of ugly Easter tit for poor Ronnie to be used as an Easter themed prop for a photo. Like she did with that poor dog.

• Haha
  • Sad
Hinch and SS are playing a game with us. Taking a break from social media putting their phones away. Up watching the sunrise while everyone is asleep. Rocking in the egg chair. Particularly anxious at the moment. Writing a letter to mummy/ doing a quiz with mummy 🤔. SS even said about her shelves in the garden ‘if that makes sense’ . They are having a laugh. I’m sure there are other examples?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Mine are so “neglected” too.... only dry dog food morning and evening and 2 walks a day... they are currently asleep; dreaming of a better life! 🙄
I will add that my huge black lab is currently asleep in the middle of the kitchen floor and I’ll be working round him trying to get anything done! 🤦‍♀️
Dreaming of a bed full of chemicals and putting on some weight over Easter because don’t we all. Just like Christmas 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank you x

I’m self-isolating with my family at the minute but will be back next week. It is incredibly infuriating working there and witnessing customers coming in for non-essentials. I think a lot of people would be surprised but how many, elderly especially, are keeping to their normal routine. We’re seeing a lot of it and customers buying benches definitely fit into the category.

Benches are not essential. Especially when you already have a garden full of furniture. It would’ve been the Maldon store and they know them well up there so they will know how much furniture they have already.
Well done! thank you for keeping us all fed and stocked up! I think you deserve as much recognition as the NHS staff and emergency services at the moment.
my friend said it’s been awful with customers hurling abuse and not keeping social distance.

the Hinchliffe’s are far to important to have to abide by the lockdown rules! Heaven forbid she should have to listen to the government 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Oh great a new bench for her to smoke her fags on 😂😂 them cushions will reek in no time

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Me too. It is probably one of my biggest pet peeves!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone think her going off social media 🙄 for the day yesterday and her vague fake anxiety posts are leading up to a big woe is me story about Ronnie and his development?
Knowing the kind of vile woman she is I really wouldn’t be surprised if she done stories about how her ‘Trolls’ go on about Ronnie and how he is ‘slow’ and say yes he is actually struggling with his development but say shes never wanted to bring it up before but she is constantly getting messages about it (reading on here)
I for one don’t care that he is slow in some things as we have all said many times babies are different, its the fact that she does nothing to engage him, or help him he’s just plonked with a pile of toys all day or propped up for a perfect gram life picture.
But I feel she is gearing up to talk about it and I can imagine her sheep of followers lapping it up, licking arse and even Parents with children who have developmental needs getting in touch as shes so ‘relateable’ therefore another ‘we are all in this together guyzzz’.
My early morning thoughts anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ And if not, hi Zoph, some new content for ya🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.