Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was really sweet, seemed like she had genuine anxiety problems, but she could have done so much more with her account than plagiarise Hinch! Maybe she saw the light, quit insta and she's a new member on here! 😂😂
Didn’t someone call her out for claiming benefits?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The most ridiculous thing about all this is that she could have just taken a blank copy of the book and filled out another list because let’s face it she’s got duck all else to do. It was a post blatantly to promote her book. Fair enough I suppose, she “wrote” it so she should promote it. So Hinchers if you’re reading and I know you are - that’s what she thinks of you. That’s it in a nutshell. She uses you all to make a quick buck. Preying on your emotions and insecurities. She couldn’t even be fucked writing another list. She took an old one from last year and added an emotive lie about filling it out with her mother over the phone during lockdown. Creating that story to be relatable because almost everyone is missing their mum right now. Implying this is something helping keep her head from spinning during this horrible time where all our heads are spinning. Going to bed and sleeping soundly in the knowledge she’s got you all again. Keeping up the act. More money coming in. Except it didn’t work. Why? BECAUSE THE TROLLS HAVE GOT YA BACK.

Reactions: 34
Her handwriting is annoying to me. Can’t quite put my finger on why.

Reactions: 5
Happy birthday @YorkshireMrs. Sending you lots of love.

I’m so sorry it’s been totally rubbish for you.
maybe we could send you something with it’s own little driver? 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's deleted a hell of alot of stories from yesterday. She only has 3 stories yet they are meant to stay up for 24 hrs

Reactions: 13
Question please trolls.

I let my 6 month old paint today (no cling film in sight)
Put him in the bath straight after and he still looks like a smurf 😩 how do I get the paint off?!
Pink stuff and then exfoliated with a scrub daddy surely? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her handwriting is annoying to me. Can’t quite put my finger on why.
Her handwriting is so juvenile. I'm surprised she doesn't dot the i with a heart. And don't get me started on those highlighters. I think it speaks volumes about her emotional maturity.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope she isn’t pregnant Ronnie will deffo be shoved in one of his many high chairs and forgotten 😭 but she did say something weird when she cooked those crap Doritos like back to wanting them all the time or something as if it was a craving.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe that's why Ronnie has been moved to his own room. Because they are planning baby number 2 hoping that it coincides with Xmas again

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Happy birthday @YorkshireMrs. Sending you lots of love.

I’m so sorry it’s been totally rubbish for you.
maybe we could send you something with it’s own little driver? 💜
Thank you, I’m not sure I’m VIP enough for something with its own little driver yet 🤣

thanks to all you lovely ‘trolls’ 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you, I’m not sure I’m VIP enough for something with its own little driver yet 🤣

thanks to all you lovely ‘trolls’ 🤣
I am sure we could put a word in for you. Or maybe some light up letters until your VIP status? I’ve heard there’s a snow machine hanging around somewhere too.
We are trolls that look out for each other and #bekind 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
“Book” release. Hinch cries trolls. Hinch cries anxiety. How did this happen to little old me I just want a normal life? So predictable. And the people who aren’t stupid are brushed off as jealous trolls. I despair. What a time to be alive!

Reactions: 21
There's a conspiracy theory going round that she forgot her password so re-incarnated herself as her favourite place in Maldon, Tom Tit Lane. Miss you Boobelle!
Sorry to disappoint but I'm not Boobelle. She was a funny fucker lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.