Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there is a competition with Stacey and Grinch, Stacey is winning hands down.
Stacey isn’t afraid to be herself on her insta, she shows her house when it’s upside down after the boys have been playing, she shows real videos of Rex doing things, not just posed for a picture. And what she did tonight with the writing letters was really sweet. She seems to struggle with mental health herself and knows something like writing a letter may help. And giving a shout out to that small company that made the bunnies with no financial gain to herself, we’d never see that.
It appears grinch is trying to steer away from her insta fame, and bring Jamie along for the ride. Outside of their insta bubble nobody knows (or cares) who they are, Grinch isn’t as famous as she thinks she is...3.2m followers, but how many has she bought.
Stacey and Joe both have careers in their own right (I know they’re both very “marmite”) but they’ve both done well individually in reality shows, Stacey came 3rd on X factor, they’ve both won I’m a celebrity and Joe won Dancing on Ice. Stacey shows she struggles being away from the boys when she’s working, that’s real life, the mum guilt.
Grinch has dipped her toe into tv, and she didn’t come across well, if she ventured into reality tv of any sort, barring the barmy army what support would she get...imagine explaining who she is outside the insta world “well guyyysssss I’m just Mrs Hinch, I’m hinching mad (manic giggle) and my Hinchers are the best people ever” no doubt she’d be waving Dave about like a demented baboon. She already shows all aspect of her live, so a reality tv show of the Hinches would be dull as dishwater!
I think when her 5 minutes of fame is up (please make it soon) she’ll struggle to fade back into obscurity, how can such a big mega star return to a “normal” job, she’s no real talent to fall back on (not sure if sucking your bosses cock counts as a talent).
I think there’s a melt down brewing, her content is getting more dull but manic, now she’s crying she’s having anxiety attacks. The numbers on this page are increasing, with people with more time on their hands are they seeing the light with her at last?!
Thus ends my speech, I’m back at work full time after being on extended sick leave due to mental health struggles, and to hear her throw words about like anxiety really boils my piss, it mocks what is a horrible condition, which I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy.
On that note, I’ll wind my neck in! Thank you for making me laugh on the daily guys, hope everyone is safe and well. Night night 😘
Absolutely agree with all of this. Her content is rubbish, I honestly do not get what the Hinchers still see in her. Even the cleaning is sped up now. She’s Def had her day in the limelight and I for one can’t wait for her demise.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ronnie will meet someone when he is older and Hinch will then be treated like she treats Jamie's mum.

Ronnie is very mothered. They are always in his face when he is playing, they are constantly giving him things to play with before he has had a chance to play with the first thing. I can't compare rex and ronnie as rex is the 3rd child and ss is more relaxed.

She wont have another baby until Ronnie is 3-4 , she simply won't be able to cope.

Are we ready for the 1st birthday hype in June?? Zzzzz If we are back to normal then.
The petty witch in me is hoping she cant do much for the first birthday, especially since it's mostly for the parents anyway, he wont have a clue.

Thanks to Rebecca Wrong-daily, and me living in Florida (USA) 4/5 hours behind so hopefully hinch and her weirdo followers are almost asleep, I had the time to post the evidence (from a dummy account, obviously) using all of the Hinch tags so it’ll show up under all of them for her little army to see. I have also tagged Hinch herself and lardsnomes, just for an added bonus.

Quarantine has given me plenty of time! 😊
Doing the lord's work mate!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I dont think there's anything medically wrong with him, I just think he's seriously under-stimulised and as a result under developed! She does nothing with him. I highly doubt she does anything with him behind the scenes as she posts anything she frigging can to the gram. So I honestly think what we see is what he gets. Which is next to no interaction apart from cuddles when he's asleep and propped photos when he's awake! I feel so sorry for the poor lad x
He’s definitely under-stimulated. When she does ‘talk’ to him all she does is ooh and ahhhs at him in a stupid voice and giggles. The poor little lad doesn’t stand a chance.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Early contender for the next title : Rebecca caught hinch in a lie, a break from insta? Wonder why!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
Hinchers literally won’t care that hinch lied yesterday. I don’t think she took a break coz she was caught in a lie I really think she took it because she just has no content. She hasn’t been home bricking it that her lie has been discovered on her it will be business as usual tomorrow. I always say this but I don’t think there is anything she can do that will lose the loyalty of her sheep. They will defend anything and I bet if this came to light they will find a way to defend it too. She is their queen and I’ve seen a lot of them describe her like that ok Instagram. It’s actually scary but I can now see how cult leaders can get their followers to do anything including drinking poison.

Reactions: 20
I bet if we only but knew hinch has alot of regrets in the direction her account has taken. I don't know if it's lack of imagination but she could of done things so differently but it's gone too far to turn it around. She can't suddenly become "more Stacey" because everyone knows that's not her. So now day in and day out she has to post the same tips and show how she's over spending on ebay she can't back track now and be a different person. I reckon this could be the start of her downfall that people will just simply get bored of her, she has nothing new to show

Reactions: 23
There's a conspiracy theory going round that she forgot her password so re-incarnated herself as her favourite place in Maldon, Tom Tit Lane. Miss you Boobelle!
I asked her about that and can confirm Tom tit Lane is 100% not boobelle!

Reactions: 14
She will be right now figuring how to re-gain her followers sympathy, in case they've seen the evidence of her lies here.

Her fans read and share stuff from here. It's her worst nightmare to be outed like this!
LOL I wrote this earlier, she is so predictable! Implying she's had a panic attack? I knew she would come crawling out looking for sympathy. She sticks to the same recipe when she gets caught out.

Remember when she stole an airplane blanket, she got told that was not okay by her fans even. She said she had a panic attack so people left her alone, as the next day she had her first book on sale. She had NEVER mentioned anxiety or panic attacks before, but conveniently that worked out well for her and all was forgiven and she went to #1 in book sales. I guess when you're caught out being an asshole, just pull the panic attack card! Otherwise known as guilty AF / get out of jail free card!

She really plays on her fans emotions and kindness to get her own way, doesn't she. Wow. Manipulative much?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I could t find this on insta or your user name, did you get taken down?!
I don’t believe so! I can still log in. To be honest, this is a dummy account I made solely to post that picture. If I did it from my regular account, I’d surely be burned at the stake by now! 😫 I don’t see it under the #hincharmy hashtag anymore either. But no I didn’t get taken down... yet!

Reactions: 11
I bet if we only but knew hinch has alot of regrets in the direction her account has taken. I don't know if it's lack of imagination but she could of done things so differently but it's gone too far to turn it around. She can't suddenly become "more Stacey" because everyone knows that's not her. So now day in and day out she has to post the same tips and show how she's over spending on ebay she can't back track now and be a different person. I reckon this could be the start of her downfall that people will just simply get bored of her, she has nothing new to show
I agree. She should have branched out once she had Ronnie but she was so desperate to show she could still clean and have a baby that she totally missed out on the baby market. She had tommee tippee send her bits when she was pregnant but it seems she used ready made milk so the prep machine is useless and all she seems to get sent is clothes from small independent companies who don’t have the money to pay for her to promote. No big baby brands have really reached out to her so she stuck being this cleaning guru who doesn’t really clean.

Reactions: 20
It's going to be a fun day tomorrow guyzzz!! Bring on the screenshots of messages telling her how loved she is and how she was so missed. Then thanking her sheep for helping her feel better. Then it's business as usual. Surprise ebayers magically appear from the garage while Ronnie goes for his 654389 nap of the day. I'm surprised tho no video of her and Onslow making dicks out of themselves tonight doing the clap for Boris. I didn't think she would want to miss the perfect opportunity to show how fake she is!! Oh well we have Thursday to look forward to!! Best get to sleep soon coz no doubt tomorrow is going to be fun filled!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Charlottes been off insta for ages now
I thought she was really sweet, seemed like she had genuine anxiety problems, but she could have done so much more with her account than plagiarise Hinch! Maybe she saw the light, quit insta and she's a new member on here! 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I asked her about that and can confirm Tom tit Lane is 100% not boobelle!
If you are in contact with her, please say hi from me 😘😘😘😘😘 send her some troll love from all of us x

Hang on, did I read that wrong?? It's v late...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.