Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Zoph breastfeed ronnieblessim? Why was she in hosp before he was born? Sorry I haven’t been trolling her that long

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It really pisses me off that hinch has taken the shine off this. I did clingfilm painting when Charlotte was around 6 months, for no other reason than she loved to watch the paint squidge around. She wasn't bothered by actual paint on her hands but she loved watching it under the clingfilm.
We loved cling film painting as well as regular painting. They learn so much when they’re babies and textures/feeling different things Ian one of them. Sophie is holding this little boy back so much and it makes me so sad to see his little face not laughing or even crying. He seems emotionless except for that lovely smile we see sometimes. He might just be a very quiet baby who doesn’t really cry or make noise. I’d love her to catch him chattering away to himself when he’s sitting playing as that would make her seem more real. Surely she can see what us ‘trolls’ say/think and most of us are long time parents so we know what we’re talking about. I hate slagging people off for their parenting skills but duck me Soph, you and onslow have done yourself no favours at all

Ahh remember that hashtag after Caroline Flack dying?

3 weeks later people were beating each other up over a 4 pack of Andrex!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Did Zoph breastfeed ronnieblessim? Why was she in hosp before he was born? Sorry I haven’t been trolling her that long
Not sure sorry, but wanted to point out, this is not a trolling site and we don't troll people on here. It's just a place to gossip :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Just to recap, for any new members... images from @Rebecca Wrong-daily 's post.

On the left, a post from Sept 2019, Hinch and cleaning_my_anxiety_away on a press trip

On the right, a post from 6th April 2020, during lockdown

View attachment 105020
Does ma Barker not dig her out about lies cause if that was one of mine I wouldn’t care how famous!!! Or well known she had become I’d dig her out and tell her not to drag my into her lies one thing I can’t abide is a dirty liar 🤥 # liarliarpantsonfire

Reactions: 13
Oh she wouldn’t do that...she’s just little old Soph who doesn’t like people’s attention and can’t believe this has all happened to her. It would be all too much for her and her “anxiety”🙄🤣
And she wouldn’t feel it was the right time to start showing her face. Baby steps guyyyyys

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont believe that's how she normally holds a pen to write. I think she does it to hide her nails so that we cant work out If its today's video segment or one from last week

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Honestly, and I say this as a breastfeeding advocate and someone who breastfed past the norm with multiple kids, I cannot bring myself to care whether she did or not. I'll criticise a lot about her but whether she formula fed or breastfed, meh. Doesnt change the parent she is.

Reactions: 34
I dont think there's anything medically wrong with him, I just think he's seriously under-stimulised and as a result under developed! She does nothing with him. I highly doubt she does anything with him behind the scenes as she posts anything she frigging can to the gram. So I honestly think what we see is what he gets. Which is next to no interaction apart from cuddles when he's asleep and propped photos when he's awake! I feel so sorry for the poor lad x
Agree with this - the armchair diagnosis gets a bit much on this thread

Reactions: 14
OMG! I JUST REALISED HENRY IS NAMED AFTER A bleeping HOOVER!
🤣 I know, I had said that a few threads back, I think that is the only reason he’s called Henry...Hoover’s ever crumb in sight 🤣🤣🤣 It’s nice to see, she even brought him on This Morning with her!! He is now a hansomes famous manzz

79E2A1FB-D9B5-4AE9-A497-01C04D592381.jpeg
DE3E8EBE-926C-42DF-9F87-1E62D6758F8D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How many of us on here would love to do this to Mrs Swipe up? 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He isn't the only one that wears that... Josh (PTWM) hubby wears it as well. Both around the same age bracket and both thinking they are younger then what they are 😂
Oh yeah. He’s another self obsessed prick that I can’t stand. Both love themselves. I fail to see why lol

Reactions: 9

I’m not sure what it needs to be hygienic for...... I mean it sits in a toilet 😂🤣😂🤣and her carbon footprint must be through the roof with how much plastic waste she produces

0BE046D4-18DC-41E0-8537-F4FA5ACE00D1.jpeg
3438AACD-7189-4D20-8C82-E579914DC697.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ha! The ads I get on this thread. This (hopefully) doesn’t apply to me and isn’t anything i’ve googled.
9B1950C9-E5D8-4D31-BC9C-10D2FC345EAE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can you buy TIkTok followers 🙊, if not that'll explain the difference in followers 😄.
Not sure if it was on this thread or somewhere else but a person did an investigation on Hinch's followers and they reckon 2.9 million were fake 🤔
Her live should of blew up the internet with all her die hards but..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I don’t understand is the fact she only wants a “career” as an insta scammer fleecing vulnerable people. Every time I see that fairy advert with click clack or whatever it is I think of Hinch and why she doesn’t get any proper work she will probably claim she refuses it but surely she can’t be happy and content just working on mostly affiliate with swipe ups and eBay tit. She doesn’t get involved in anything the other cleaning accounts do either it’s like she’s a little lone nobody craves all the love and attention but work actually WORK at any of it. I bet she still adds a quote tonight though and says how much of a nice day she had being away from everything bla bla bla
She probably didnt get the fairy advertisement job because she removed the lids of the tubs. The advert heavily states childproof lid and keeping them up high out of the reach of children. None of which hinch showed us on her Instagram a few months ago

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.