Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel for Ronnie. I saw some videos of a baby the same age earlier and she was so animated, curious, alive. Ronnie just seems dead behind the eyes.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’ve just seen the rumoured line up and she’s not on it but vogue William’s is. I feel she probably wanted vogue’s fairy advert with her and Ronnie. I bet she’s desperate to break away from Instagram and into the real world. I bet she’s a right nightmare to work with though.
Vogue is pregnant so not sure she’ll be doing it.not sure when she’s due to give birth but can’t see her doing all that training with a newborn

Reactions: 9
Just catching up but so rarely do I see others use the term ‘mard arse’ though in my family it’s ‘mardy arse’ lol. When I first went out with my fiancé he didn’t understand it - I was so confused as it’s something we’ve always said!
My husband is Scottish and told me this morning that France is banning dogging.
At least that’s what it sounded like.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tomorrow she won’t start posting til about 11am just to worry her sheep followers and to get loads of support saying how much they love her and to ignore us sad trolls!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think it was mentioned on here previously that she might be doing this years Strictly. I sincerely hope that’s not why she’s been quiet today, they’re all sworn to secrecy before the big reveal so she won’t be allowed to even drop hints.
I really, REALLY hope she isn’t doing it, it’s one of my favourite programmes and her being on it will just bug my tits. Not sure how they’ll do it this year tho, they won’t be able to train due to social distancing.

If her blood disorder makes it hard for her to stand as a :poop:hairdresser , surely daily dancing for duck loads of hours will give her grief :unsure:

Reactions: 20
I thought the same,I know every child is different but he’s not really reacting to anything.just sat there no kicking of legs or hands,no babbling or excitement or anything . He doesn’t move apart from that little smile every so often. He’s a lovely little baby regardless of any potential issues but she is not doing him any favours by trying to convince us all he’s happy and healthy and hitting milestones on target when it’s quite clear he’s not . Why would any mum be ashamed of that??
Was watching her Insta stories tonight - clearly our discussions about poor Ronnie have got to her, as she’s felt the need to point out how healthy he is! But then at the same time look at him in his swing - not trying to hold on or grab, can’t even sit himself up straight 😢 she’s the absolute devil himself if she continues to ignore him and doesn’t even get him checked out after everything we’ve pointed out!!! View attachment 104927View attachment 104926
He reminds me very much of my son at tht age and I knew something wasn’t right, I was like a dog with a bone, I was relentless trying to have him assessed .. my little boy was later diagnosed with autism! I see so many similarities with him and Ronnie..

• Sad
Reactions: 22
OMFG, Staceys stories today have absolutely SHAT all over Hinch 🤣🤣🤣Its defo a competion between those two, i love it 🤣🤣 Her kiwi turtles she made the boys, Rex out in the garden eating a rice cake, playing and tickling rex until he is crying with laughter, her too tok dance where shes dressed up as a wolf 🤣🤣she looks mad but its so good to see, not one bit of it filtered, just having a laugh like it should be !! And not to mention the fact a small business messaged her struggling and stacey actually went out her way to buy 50 or so of those handmade bunnies. Cant say that isnt kind. When has Sophie EVER, EVER done anything like that? Selfish bleep would never do this or spare a penny on anyone but herself ! After watching those Sophie will be reeling lmao

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
You can take a day off social media and delete your story but the internet is forever. You cannot hide 😂😂😂

It’s hilarious because it’s not even nasty. It’s a hilarious pointless lie she’s been caught in and she can’t even call troll.
She will be right now figuring how to re-gain her followers sympathy, in case they've seen the evidence of her lies here.

Her fans read and share stuff from here. It's her worst nightmare to be outed like this!

As for Ronnie, it's horrible seeing people labeling a baby, he might be perfectly fine. He might just be the quiet sort, who is sort of bewildered by the endless grey in his life and his crazy Momma :ROFLMAO:

She strikes me as being super lazy, she won't even make a jacket potato she has to go out and buy one despite owning an oven, I think he has her genes lol. He wants everything done for him while he sits and silently disapproves. That's her to a tee!

I think she struggles with him, because in her mind men are like these slave type things she just pushes around. She can't do that with Ronnie, she has to care for him and actually be nice to him. I think that's her problem with him. When he's older, she'll mock him endlessly like she does her own father and Jamie.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
OMFG, Staceys stories today have absolutely SHAT all over Hinch 🤣🤣🤣Its defo a competion between those two, i love it 🤣🤣 Her kiwi turtles she made the boys, Rex out in the garden eating a rice cake, playing and tickling rex until he is crying with laughter, her too tok dance where shes dressed up as a wolf 🤣🤣she looks mad but its so good to see, not one bit of it filtered, just having a laugh like it should be !! And not to mention the fact a small business messaged her struggling and stacey actually went out her way to buy 50 or so of those handmade bunnies. Cant say that isnt kind. When has Sophie EVER, EVER done anything like that? Selfish bleep would never do this or spare a penny on anyone but herself ! After watching those Sophie will be reeling lmao
Staceys stories are a breathe of fresh air in comparison to Sophie’s! The way she interacts with her children is delightful to watch. Stacey is showing what a fraud Sophie is!! Reckon the rivalry will switch up a gear with these two as both Rex and Ronnie develop as toddlers. Watch this space as I believe this friendship isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.

Reactions: 38
What I don’t understand is the fact she only wants a “career” as an insta scammer fleecing vulnerable people. Every time I see that fairy advert with click clack or whatever it is I think of Hinch and why she doesn’t get any proper work she will probably claim she refuses it but surely she can’t be happy and content just working on mostly affiliate with swipe ups and eBay tit. She doesn’t get involved in anything the other cleaning accounts do either it’s like she’s a little lone nobody craves all the love and attention but work actually WORK at any of it. I bet she still adds a quote tonight though and says how much of a nice day she had being away from everything bla bla bla

Reactions: 19
I love stacey dooley! Do you know if this is available online to watch as it sounds good. I think she has a few on bbc iplayer but I don’t recall coming across this one
It’s still on iplayer I watched it the other night!

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker but first time posting....
Cant STAND the woman!!!
Also, a home account I follow on insta just posted this, so much for a social media free day!

4BE92DE1-8283-4ACA-BD2F-7BC8D39154AB.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
That’s what I think she meant. That’s why Ronnies name isn’t the one at the bottom as she’d already completed that before he was born.
Even if she did already start it she started it in September. Ronnie was born in June so he should really be on there. Cleaning my anxiety away also said they were finishing it together so it was already done

Cant STAND the woman!!!
Also, a home account I follow on insta just posted this, so much for a social media free day!

View attachment 105197
Just come on here to post that. Hardly a day away from social media

Reactions: 19
I know she's having a social media break, but it doesn't mean we have to right 🤷🏼‍♀️😂.....

I saw these two stories*, as well as the others, of Rex on Stacey's insta and thought, how on earth can Sophie not look at Rex and realise there's something wrong? I have never seen Ronnie laugh like Rex does, ever, and Ive never seen him properly eat something either, that's actually eat something hard with his hands - that's not a content prop placed there for the likes!! X Screenshot_2020-04-07-19-35-13-90.png

* The other photo didn't bloody load! It was a SS of Rex eating the rice cake!

Cant STAND the woman!!!

View attachment 105197
She just lies constantly. She's so so pathetic. I've never known anything like her!

Reactions: 13
I need to get something off my chest, I am a total animal lover but there are two dogs on instagram I bleeping hate with a passion, Henry who looks at whoever is filming like tit like hes a right bleeping snob and the second one is Chole from Gshore‘s dog Ivy........phew thanks for that, as you where 😂
As a fellow northern lass the other dog I hate with a passion IS Chloe from Geordie Shore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I always seem to go off tangent with my posts!
But I felt I needed to say this. The way Grinch exposes Ronzzzzz reminded me of someone on my Facebook. I know this person in real life and she has beautiful young kids.
She has around 1,000 'friends' on her profile.

What worries me is the thousands of photos she has uploaded over the last few years. To say I'm shocked is an understatement. 😳😳
There are over 25,000 in various albums and alot are of her kids. Some are of them in the bath, with a heart over their bits, just like Soph does with Ronnie.
She has them set to friends only but how many of those so called friends on her list does she actually know?? ALL her profile pics are public too.

Some people really are leaving themselves open to the pervs of this world. Seems Hinch isn't the only one who does stupid stuff like this. Very unnerving and unsettling in my opinion.
All it takes is for the photos to get in to the wrong hands and who knows what they will do with them.

Shocking.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh i have no idea how to change it
I don’t know. If you click the envelope in the top banner near notifications can you ‘start a conversation’ with me? Usually if I click on a persons avatar I can go to their account and send a message. You may have disabled some setting 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.