Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he's autistic, he has a very similar blank expression like my boy had and he's auti9, delayed and goes to a special school. Doubt she will ever be honest about it because let's face it she's a bleep.
I
I work in child psychology and I’ve always thought the same x
His lack of interest, lack of ‘personality’ is very similar to my autistic nephew. He is very severely autistic and was diagnosed at 3. I feel very anxious Hinch will stick her head in the sand and ignore the signs. There is something just not right with Ronnie and I can see I’m not the first to feel this.

Reactions: 21
Have you got Sky? You can down load or watch it on Sky Go. The series is available to watch or download just now. It’s Called Stacey Dooley Sleeps Over. That particular episode is episode 2, however I enjoyed the full series.
Hope this helps 😉 xx
I don’t unfortunately but thank you very much for looking for me! x

Reactions: 2
It’s wild isn’t it. Stacey Dooley did a documentary not that long ago where she lived with families for a weekend to see how they lived. One of the families was the Saconejoley’s. A family where both the parents live their lives on Insta. I believe the dad started first and they have made a fortune from it, live in a gorgeous big house and all the rest of it, they have 4 young kids. Stacey asked how they live their life & how long they spend editing videos etc. They said they film all week and spend 1 day at the weekend editing it, although they post something every day. They constantly post videos of their kids.
It’s not a life I’d want to live. Their younger kids are wild, forever climbing over furniture and all over the table at dinner time and she just films it and laughs at the antics. It will be interesting when these insta kids have grown up a bit, what affects living their life through a lens will have on them. Complete strangers know their names, where they live, their siblings names etc etc.
They've got their own threads on here. Maybe read them to pass some time, shocker of a family!

Reactions: 11
I don’t unfortunately but thank you very much for looking for me! x
Try to see if it’s on iPlayer or you tube. It was good....there was another episode which was really good but I can’t remember now!!
I think Luisa Z made a comment about Saccone Jolys following this and that was part of the reason they ended the loose lips partnership (ie Cos of censorship)

Reactions: 4
They both look better in that last picture this they do now. Jamie has not aged well.
It’s as if his eyes have gotten bigger and bulgier as he’s gotten older. He doesn’t help himself with the 18 year old boys hair cut now either. Skin fade at 41??? Ok hun

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think it was mentioned on here previously that she might be doing this years Strictly. I sincerely hope that’s not why she’s been quiet today, they’re all sworn to secrecy before the big reveal so she won’t be allowed to even drop hints.
I really, REALLY hope she isn’t doing it, it’s one of my favourite programmes and her being on it will just bug my tits. Not sure how they’ll do it this year tho, they won’t be able to train due to social distancing.
I’ve just seen the rumoured line up and she’s not on it but vogue William’s is. I feel she probably wanted vogue’s fairy advert with her and Ronnie. I bet she’s desperate to break away from Instagram and into the real world. I bet she’s a right nightmare to work with though.

Reactions: 24
So guyzzzzzz, an update on my husband's pronunciation of 'shhhtupid'. It has been really bugging me and I was sure he was saying the word more than he would normally, he seemed to be dropping it in as much as he possibly could. I asked him today if he has always pronounced it 'shhhtupid' or if it was a new annoying thing he has cooked up. His response? "I saw you saying on that Tattle site the other say that daft Hinch woman says it and that it annoys you so I thought I would entertain myself and say it like that for a while. You did well to last all this time, a few times I saw you cringe when I said it and I thought you were going to floor me". True love eh? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Seeing as though she's being a complete mard arse today, let's bring up some of her lies 👀 I've only been a member of tattle a couple of weeks and would love to hear some of the corkers I've missed 😁 The lie she's been caught out on today was brill, I need to know more 😈
Just catching up but so rarely do I see others use the term ‘mard arse’ though in my family it’s ‘mardy arse’ lol. When I first went out with my fiancé he didn’t understand it - I was so confused as it’s something we’ve always said!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she not mean completed as in finished? As in had already started it but finished today 🤔
That’s what I think she meant. That’s why Ronnies name isn’t the one at the bottom as she’d already completed that before he was born.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.