Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew I had seen the ringworm answer somewhere before, it was such a stupid answer it stuck in my mind. Great detective work Rebecca - is there anything this woman wont lie about

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well, well she’s having a day away from SM 🙄 she might actually play with Ronnie instead of faffing her already clean home.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ooooh @Rebecca Wrong-daily You win the internet! 🏆 Bloody brilliant start to my morning!!! 👏👏👏

So now that the fuse on her tampax has been well and truly lit she’s having a “day off” Ha!! Been up since 5.30 reading Tattle and panicking?! And going to delete the news apps but not SM? Priorities right there folks! 🤦‍♀️
I 100% think Ma Barker is staying there and it must be exhausting trying to pretend otherwise. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Absolute fecking GOLLLLLLD.
Sure hide away for the day....we will all remember your lies tomorrow and the next day and so on....
Got my coffee cup ready for the scratching, head twisting different nail coloured meltdown. I reckon in the heat of it Momo is a good comparison in features.
Cheers for the laughs Hinch, you prize bell!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Late to the party as always but bleeping RINGWORM. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyways, morning Soph. One question for you..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Spending the day off social media to her means posting 50 stories instead of 80. The only time the tit bleep spent more than 2 hours off Insta was Christmas and thats only because she couldn't film the chefs doing their dinners 😂 No sensible person would eat Grinches and Ma Barkers cooking 😂 What a let down, turning up on Christmas day to eat cat tit on a plate with a side of cauliflower cheese and 1 aunt bessie yorkie 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
This is brilliant, RWD you have made my morning! Maybe she’s having a day away from social media whilst she figures out how to get out of this one. She can’t even say she’s done it again and forgotten she already did it before, if you look at the writing it’s clearly exactly the same page.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’d like to put in a bid for tomorrow’s Tattle Bingo....

A screen shot of messages from the lemmings along the lines of “You deserve a rest. You work so hard. This is such a scary time for you. Blah bleeping blah”🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
So she's been up since 5.30 I'd like to think it's because her conscience is troubling her, but I really don't think she has one .......

Reactions: 34
Someone on the old thread mentioned that they’d seen those answers before and I did a bit on digging. Go back to thread #54. The date was 27th September 2019 and Mrs hinch was attending a Joy of Clean unstoppables event. She sat next the cleaning my anxiety away which we all agreed was very odd because she hated Mrs hinch and look what she posted .... anyone recognise it 🧐 she posted that Mrs hinch had been working on it that day and was stuck so they were competing it together View attachment 104910View attachment 104911
Good spot! Let’s hope cleaning my anxiety away pulls her up on this bullshit as she will know she’s lying! What a deceitful witch hinch

Reactions: 27
I’d like to put in a bid for tomorrow’s Tattle Bingo....

A screen shot of messages from the lemmings along the lines of “You deserve a rest. You work so hard. This is such a scary time for you. Blah bleeping blah”🥱
Then a recap of what she did today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ronnie being fed his bottle of juice whilst sat in his pushchair in the garden! Is that kid allowed to do anything on his own? She would not cope if Jamie had to go to work like my partner
Guuuuuuyyyyyzzzz she has been caught in a lie by the brilliant @Rebecca Wrong-daily
You know what this means! We should be getting treated to a full on meltdown tomorrow! These always follow when she has been caught out as the lying turd she is. I’m hardly gonna sleep now I’m so excited for her to see she’s been caught!
What's happened ???

Reactions: 13
So we have fresh compost on her Hinch list. Planning another non essential purchase/ delivery are we Sophie?
To be fair I'm after a compost delivery at the mo. But that's because I'm growing a load of my own food this year as I'm concerned about the food supply in months to come. So I class that as essential. I'm guessing that's not what she's doing though, you can't grow a mug shot or an Ella's pouch... 🤔
And she's having a day off, quelle surprise!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ronnie being fed his bottle of juice whilst sat in his pushchair in the garden! Is that kid allowed to do anything on his own? She would not cope if Jamie had to go to work like my partner

What's happened ???
Look at page 1 of this thread 🤓

Reactions: 6
Stop👏🏻giving 👏🏻 your 👏🏻 baby 👏🏻 juice!!

No baby needs all that extra sugar FFS!! She's going to have a severely obese kid if she's not careful!!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.