Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moaning.Mim

Just catching up but so rarely do I see others use the term ‘mard arse’ though in my family it’s ‘mardy arse’ lol. When I first went out with my fiancé he didn’t understand it - I was so confused as it’s something we’ve always said!
I am from derbyshire but currently in Sheffield and it's
Just catching up but so rarely do I see others use the term ‘mard arse’ though in my family it’s ‘mardy arse’ lol. When I first went out with my fiancé he didn’t understand it - I was so confused as it’s something we’ve always said!
Im from Sheffield and it's a massive phrase here 😂 I never took a second thought that some people might not know what it meant haha

Reactions: 3

mammaof3

VIP Member
Someone on the old thread mentioned that they’d seen those answers before and I did a bit on digging. Go back to thread #54. The date was 27th September 2019 and Mrs hinch was attending a Joy of Clean unstoppables event. She sat next the cleaning my anxiety away which we all agreed was very odd because she hated Mrs hinch and look what she posted .... anyone recognise it 🧐 she posted that Mrs hinch had been working on it that day and was stuck so they were competing it together View attachment 104910View attachment 104911
[/QUOTE

Not defending the woman but she did say 'completed'- took her 6 months mind

Reactions: 2

mysecretself

Chatty Member
Oh i have no idea how to change it
I don’t know. If you click the envelope in the top banner near notifications can you ‘start a conversation’ with me? Usually if I click on a persons avatar I can go to their account and send a message. You may have disabled some setting 🤷🏻‍♀️

Instaflop

Chatty Member
Have you got Sky? You can down load or watch it on Sky Go. The series is available to watch or download just now. It’s Called Stacey Dooley Sleeps Over. That particular episode is episode 2, however I enjoyed the full series.
Hope this helps 😉 xx
I don’t unfortunately but thank you very much for looking for me! x

MoaningMyrtle2019

I agree with everyone here who thinks she took a media break because she got caught out lying big style last night.

She knows how many people read these threads. The evidence is there in screencaps, and she can't use her muscle to delete it here.

How many times has she refused to show her face on insta after being caught out lying? It's more than once, right?

I would like to think she's embarrassed, but I think she's just angry people are smarter than her and have the balls to call her out on her bs.

what did she lie about?

Polkadot123

VIP Member
She’s actually deleted the story from yday of the list of Rs..... since it was noticed on here that it’s from last sept... I don’t think we need any further proof that she reads here 😂😂
The story with the R's is still there for me.

Reactions: 1