Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rh3a

Chatty Member
You can have cravings without being pregnant. She probably just meant she wanted them not actually craving. She defo defo defo isn’t pregnant!!!!!!! I hope not anyway

Morning fag anyone. I’ve just seen outside to let my rabbits run round and it is cold no way is she having a cuppa out there. Are benches essential now
I am, with my rabbits lol but I live in leicester

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Instaflop

Chatty Member
I know right, I nearly spilled my wine 😂.. it's got to be a tattler taking the piss, that can't be genuine
When i saw a previous poster commenting about how flammable fabric softener is, I immediately thought of this poor moisturiser lady!

PatsyK

Chatty Member
I've missed the last 2 weeks on here, maybe even 3. I've been watching the nutcase ( guilty pleasure I know) but having everyone at home has taken a strain on my free time.
I hope I haven't missed anything crucial 😂

Flossy2019

VIP Member
So guyzzzzzz, an update on my husband's pronunciation of 'shhhtupid'. It has been really bugging me and I was sure he was saying the word more than he would normally, he seemed to be dropping it in as much as he possibly could. I asked him today if he has always pronounced it 'shhhtupid' or if it was a new annoying thing he has cooked up. His response? "I saw you saying on that Tattle site the other say that daft Hinch woman says it and that it annoys you so I thought I would entertain myself and say it like that for a while. You did well to last all this time, a few times I saw you cringe when I said it and I thought you were going to floor me". True love eh? 🙄
Hey at least he’s paying attention to you 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

mysecretself

Chatty Member
I don’t unfortunately but thank you very much for looking for me! x
Try to see if it’s on iPlayer or you tube. It was good....there was another episode which was really good but I can’t remember now!!
I think Luisa Z made a comment about Saccone Jolys following this and that was part of the reason they ended the loose lips partnership (ie Cos of censorship)

Minkeh

Is there a way of pausing the instagram stories? Sometimes I don’t finish reading all of it before it has gone on to the next one!

Ps I now have label envy. I want one of those label makers for work but my manager won’t let us have one. To be fair though last time we borrowed one from another dept we did go a bit crazy labelling stuff so I can see why!
If you hold it down it will pause it. Just put your thumb anywhere on the screen and hold it for as long as you need.

Reactions: 3
Attempting to moderate, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
Not sure why you are on this thread then to be honest.. You are missing the point
But it's just her parenting skills we 're talking on her and her lies but we don't need to speak about a 9month baby the threads about her I'm here for the clown hinch not the wee one gbless

Reactions: 3