Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her nose looks different these days. It was perfectly fine in these pics but looks like she felt the need for surgery
I think its more lip fillers, she has defo had them done. An dependent on filler placement it can make your nose look different as if the filler is in the space between your top lip an nose it can cause the nose to upturn a bit. Think the veneers an lip fillers have changed her face šŸ˜

Reactions: 11
I came up with the idea and i dont feel bad. Call me insensitive. She doesnt parent well. She isnt trying her best. She has the money to give that little boy a wealth of experiences, foods, stimulation, even in her local area theres so much she could do but she doesnt bother her arse because she thinks shes above it. She does fail at parenting on the daily.

Sorry, to clarify my comment wasnā€™t intended to make you feel bad, or to guilt trip you, I think the title is spot on! It was more to highlight the fact if any parent was to see that title would it not break your heart and make you want to change your ways. Sheā€™s an hole.
I fully agree that she is seriously lacking with that poor boy, sheā€™s all the time and money in the world and sheā€™d rather wank her taps all day and use 1000 products to clean her sink. I feel so, so sorry for her child.

Reactions: 6
I need to get something off my chest, I am a total animal lover but there are two dogs on instagram I bleeping hate with a passion, Henry who looks at whoever is filming like tit like hes a right bleeping snob and the second one is Chole from Gshoreā€˜s dog Ivy........phew thanks for that, as you where šŸ˜‚
I hate Lynsey Queen of Clean's dog Hetty. Just something really weird about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Apologies if this has already been said, Iā€™ve missed a few pages...does anyone think sheā€™s been quiet today cos Stacey was the other day?

Reactions: 11
I can imagine her and Onslow effing and jeffing at each other all day long in between fag breaks and boredom shags.

Itā€™s a good job Ronnieblessimhasfootzandtuftzbutnotoofs isnā€™t talking yet, as I can only imagine what his first word will be šŸ˜±
His first word will be "ebayer"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if Jamie is ever surprised by the days narrative on her IG stories as he would have heard it days ago when she recorded it/helped her record it, but it's not what is happening that day. šŸ¤­ Must be so confusing, "is this for today or next week?" it's not real life is it, it's living your whole life through IG!
I can't imagine how weird she must look talking to her phone all day recording... but then not uploading it until a later date. Whenever I do IG stories it's an in the moment thing. I record it and post it. It's so bizarre to me. She's talking to her hinchers in these videos, but she was actually talking to herself 2 weeks ago when she recorded it.
Itā€™s wild isnā€™t it. Stacey Dooley did a documentary not that long ago where she lived with families for a weekend to see how they lived. One of the families was the Saconejoleyā€™s. A family where both the parents live their lives on Insta. I believe the dad started first and they have made a fortune from it, live in a gorgeous big house and all the rest of it, they have 4 young kids. Stacey asked how they live their life & how long they spend editing videos etc. They said they film all week and spend 1 day at the weekend editing it, although they post something every day. They constantly post videos of their kids.
Itā€™s not a life Iā€™d want to live. Their younger kids are wild, forever climbing over furniture and all over the table at dinner time and she just films it and laughs at the antics. It will be interesting when these insta kids have grown up a bit, what affects living their life through a lens will have on them. Complete strangers know their names, where they live, their siblings names etc etc.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder if she will do the ediblepainting that was on her list today, so she doesnt have to film it. We might get a boomerang of him near it then a picture of him with a bit of colour artistically smeared on him that's wiped off immediately, followed by another of the brothers grinch artworks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone see the video Hinch is tagged in where the 5 year old girl is Gretel and calling Hinch sexy? How disturbing.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I agree with everyone here who thinks she took a media break because she got caught out lying big style last night.

She knows how many people read these threads. The evidence is there in screencaps, and she can't use her muscle to delete it here.

How many times has she refused to show her face on insta after being caught out lying? It's more than once, right?

I would like to think she's embarrassed, but I think she's just angry people are smarter than her and have the balls to call her out on her bs.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just a thought....is the edible pint for a baby reveal? You know when mum has something written on her bump?? I mean I hope not as itā€™s just gona be horrific, but barring the obvious bedroom kinky Olympics this has to be a close second for what it could be for??

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.