Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what you're saying but in her case she can't argue it's an essential purchase. There are 2 of them in that house and she's not exactly short of seats in that garden already.

They already own a huge corner set, 2 chairs by patio doors, a tall bar seating area and an egg chair.
So no, another bench is not an essential item.
She doesnt need to argue that it's an essential purchase. If it was bought in the supermarket whilst one of the household adults was food shopping then it's fine to buy it.
The rules arent essential food items only otherwise we couldn't buy biscuits/cake/knickers/newspapers/wool etc, all things that supermarkets sell

Reactions: 19
Soph hun that’s not edible paint that’s mashed fruit / actual food 🤷‍♀️ the question is will he be allowed to put it near his mouth 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t wait for her to frame the edible paint masterpiece and it be mouldy in a few days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ronnie is very unsteady sitting up, I thought he was going to topple backwards when his leg was waving in the air.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
There’s absolutely no way Ronnie is standing on his own, he’s wobbling all over the place just sitting up on her recent story! Why can’t she just leave him to play in peace!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
“I’ve never mashed a strawberry before” an insight into ronnies weaning journey.
My little man is one next week and I’ve never mashed strawberries for him. He has chopped fruit in pieces small enough that he won’t choke. Obviously I have mashed banana and made him homemade purées when he was younger and couldn’t cope with textures. Now his favourite lunch is a cheese spread sandwich and cucumber slices and Ella’s pouches are saved for going out or emergencies.
Hinch doesn’t have a clue, is she not famous enough to get that Sr nutrition lady round?

Reactions: 14
Remember a few threads back when we all commented that Ronnie responded really well to Jamie but not Hinch? Grinned his head off for daddy 😍What happened if she got jealous of that and stopped posting it? So now her followers are just treated to the indifference he has for her, which makes him look behind. It'd be interesting to see if Vesty can get a reaction anymore 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh bless him. She even painted some round his mouth and what’s with the fucked up edits? Was this yesterday? Had lovely sun yesterday it’s been as dull as dickheads interior here today but I don’t live near her.

It’s all so staged the poor boy can’t do anything without her wanting to upstage him and what an awful waste of food I hope she gives him the rest for dinner tonight 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has she genuinely seen the idea for edible paint on here and just presumed it’s mashed up food, not coloured yoghurt like everyone’s mentioned

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why can she just not let him play? She has to take over grabbing the paper, grabbing the carrot etc.
.ffs sophie leave the wean be and stop ruining his fun

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.