Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lazy bleeping day? Yes because putting up rehashed, old clips is exhausting on that finger. 🙄

FYI Henry needs a walk. Dogs don’t have lazy days.
They do put a bit of weight on over Christmas though when they're pouring themselves a glass of wine and making themselves a cheese board!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The sad fact is she thrives on trolls. I bet she sets us up so the comments start then screens shots then to Stacey or any celeb she wants to try and manipulate in to feeling sorry so be friend her like common ground is trolls.

She won’t screen shot genuine concern though she will find out the ones on here slightly over the top or that come across in a different way like the fact he’s not holding the bottle (although we’re now due a photo of him holding the bottle) or the fact someone called him overweight etc it’s like part of her knows there’s truth in the real concerns.

Reactions: 14
She’s actually deleted the story from yday of the list of Rs..... since it was noticed on here that it’s from last sept... I don’t think we need any further proof that she reads here 😂😂
Just to recap, for any new members... images from @Rebecca Wrong-daily 's post.

On the left, a post from Sept 2019, Hinch and cleaning_my_anxiety_away on a press trip

On the right, a post from 6th April 2020, during lockdown

Screenshot 2020-04-07 at 11.15.16.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I tried to tag the original poster from the previous but it wouldn’t let me 🙄 but I couldn’t read the post and move on.

The lady who posted about her father passing away and her friends being seriously ill, and is now returning to nursing. I read that and cried, that is the reality of this pandemic. You have literally given me the slap in my face I needed, myself and my partner have office jobs and are fortunate enough to be able to work from home. I’ve been sitting whinging to myself that I don’t like where my desk is, and I just want to get outside. (I have been strictly following the guidelines!)
And then I stumble across your post, so many men and women like you doing the right thing despite desperately not wanting to, you are so incredibly brave to be doing this and I cannot even begin to imagine how daunting this must feel for you. Just know when you walk through those doors the entire nation are behind you and your colleagues. I hope now your industry gets the recognition it deserves, without the incredible making unthinkable sacrifices the country would be on its knees.
Could you write an open letter with this? There are still far too many people gathering in parks etc. I don’t know what it will take for Hinch to change her ways, if anything ever will, this may be a start.

I know I’ve gone completely off topic but again, I just want to say thank you to the real life heroes out there, you are all incredible.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Hopes that by tomorrow her lies would have been forgotten 🤣
Also unrelated but with that golden mane of hair and the long face...is it just me but are her and handsomes turning into each other?! She’s the spit of him 🤣🤣 I haven’t seen him on the stories either?? (unless I’ve missed him)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What a surprise she’s fucked off the gram for the day after being spectacularly called out for lying about the most ridiculous thing. All this subtle flogging of her book, trying to make out that it’s helping her during this crisis in the hope that her sheep will hit order and the cash will continue to roll in.
as for Rrrrrrrronnieblesshim, I hate seeing her post so many stories of him to increase her engagement. I think I speak for us all when I say he is a beautiful little boy but she seems to be clueless and lazy as a parent and we are all genuinely concerned about him. If she doesn’t want any criticism then she needs to keep him off her social media. It’s quite simple really!

Reactions: 32
They do put a bit of weight on over Christmas though when they're pouring themselves a glass of wine and making themselves a cheese board!
Not to mention carving themselves a second helping of turkey and then liberally pouring custard all over the plum pudding. Go Henry! 🐶😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

On the left, a post from Sept 2019, Hinch and cleaning_my_anxiety_away on a press trip

View attachment 105020
To be fair her mum did probably help fill in the blanks... rolling pin 😆 would Soph even know what this is. She’s so stupid honestly.

If her mum helped with the whole thing though Ronnie would do for a mention her mum would of reminded her she has a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah hinch caught in a lie as per usual, great detective work.

On another note the amount of disagreements that happen in these threads about ronniehasfootzandtuftz is unbelievable. I don't have any interest in children as a general, not to sound like a dick just being honest. But Ronald is clearly not developing at the speed she would like people to think he is. If you don't like what someone says surely you can just keep on scrolling.

Hopefully she'll start exercising poor chubsums and encouraging her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I actually think she takes these breaks because she must just get so worn out keeping up this charade, all the lies etc, I know I couldn’t do what she does day in day out even without my anxiety, and she probably needs a day to catch up on tattle!

Reactions: 31

View attachment 105020
Do you know what honestly wouldn’t surprise me? If she knew that cleaning my anxiety away has deactivated her account so she thought she wouldn’t be caught out because the evidence was on her insta. I don’t think Hinch is stupid, she lies a lot and does get caught out but I wouldn’t put that sort of scheming past her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Morning All!
So I've just had a quick look at this morning's stories....

I can only assume that Zoph is absolutely livid that Stacey's content is going to be so much more popular than hers, that she's started a new hashtag that that I think alot of people will get involved in.

However the thing I don't think she will realise is I honestly think Stacey is a genuinely nice person and genuinely cares about people. A trait that Hinchcliffe will never own! That is why she's a lying bellend clutching onto her ancient content for footfall!!!!

Sorry had to edit as I got a bit over keen on the post button!

Let's hope a day away from the gram will get poor little Ronnie some much needed interaction and attention from his 'parents'. Although I doubt it. I bet her and the sloth are just brainstorming on ideas to stop her Instagram going down the shutter with all that pine! X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Putting aside the fact that Hinch blatantly lied about completing a page in her crappy Journal...
The ONLY reason this Journal and the other crappy book of lists is continually getting shown day after day is in a pathetic effort to sell them!!
We're in the midst of a World pandemic, the PM is fighting for his life and she actually thinks people want to buy her book... a book which has to be packed up by some poor bugger in a warehouse and then delivered by another poor bugger driving a lorry to another warehouse where another poor bugger has to offload it from said lorry and then deliver it to someones door!
If you are reading here today Sophie - you take a nice day off with your family, in your luxury Hinch Mansion of freebies but think of all the people who can't just take a day off because they want to have a chill, laze about, and eat junk food!!

View attachment 105020

Reactions: 47
Morning All!
So I've just had a quick look at this morning's stories....

I can only assume that Zoph is absolutely livid that Stacey's content is going to be so much more popular than hers, that she's started a new hashtag that that I think alot of people will get involved in.

However the thing I don't think she will realise is I honestly think Stacey is a genuinely nice person and genuinely cares about people. A trait that Hinchcliffe will never own! That is why she's a lying bellend clutching onto her ancient content for footfall!!!!

Sorry had to edit as I got a bit over keen on the post button!

Let's hope a day away from the gram will get poor little Ronnie some much needed interaction and attention from his 'parents'. Although I doubt it. I bet her and the sloth are just brainstorming on ideas to stop her Instagram going down the shutter with all that pine! X
Another thing that winds me up, because let's face it there's alot, is the 'Im going to have a day away from social media if that's ok?'

As if she really cares if one of her sheep turn around and beg her to stay because she really helps her with her mental health, you know because she's so highly qualified!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Putting aside the fact that Hinch blatantly lied about completing a page in her crappy Journal...
The ONLY reason this Journal and the other crappy book of lists is continually getting shown day after day is in a pathetic effort to sell them!!
We're in the midst of a World pandemic, the PM is fighting for his life and she actually thinks people want to buy her book... a book which has to be packed up by some poor bugger in a warehouse and then delivered by another poor bugger driving a lorry to another warehouse where another poor bugger has to offload it from said lorry and then deliver it to someones door!
If you are reading here today Sophie - you take a nice day off with your family, in your luxury Hinch Mansion of freebies but think of all the people who can't just take a day off because they want to have a chill, laze about, and eat junk food!!
Very well said 👏🏼

Reactions: 16
I’m glad she’s taking a break. Hopefully she will use this time to try and bond with Ronnie and reconnect with Jamie coz I imagine their relationship dynamic has changed quite a bit. In reality she will still be on Instagram and on tattle but she really should put her phone away for a few hours, forget about cleaning for the day and spend time with her family. I imagine she’s also taking a break coz she literally has no content while we are all in lockdown so I imagine in the next coming weeks and months we will see her taking more breaks from the gram so she can spread her content out. Anyway I didn’t think I’d ever say this but I think I’m gonna follow in hinch’s footsteps have a break from my phone today. The weather is lovely and my kids are playing in the garden so I’m gonna join them.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.