Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who doesn't have children I don't understand what you mean by the legs flapping about being hard to watch?
It just didn’t seem to me to be normal movements for a 9 month old. It seemed repetitive and jerky, he looked really uncomfortable and his face is quite blank. But my toddler has always been the smiliest of boys so maybe I’m unfairly comparing them.

Reactions: 6
I have to agree 😂😂when I see videos of someone else filming her she’s just sooo weird. Like the way she acted in IKEA with Stacey getting the plant down from the shelf trying to hide her face. And then the clapping videos Constantly swishing her head. Why does her baby not smile in videos!!! Why does he never smile???????
To be honest the way she started off by calling her clothes and products names is that normal behaviour?

Reactions: 13
And another thing while I’m ranting. Why is she so obsessed with people seeing her as a baby? Does she get jealous of the adoration Ronnieblessimdoesnthavetoothsdoeshavetuftsandfeetz gets off the village who will take the boy under their wings.

Haway Soph once more let’s see the weddings snaps. I love the one where ya dar is sobbing at his byoootaful daughter bastard.
I’ve seen her wedding photos more than I’ve seen my own!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think if his development is stunted because she does nothing with him then when he starts nursery or playgroup he will start to catch up with his peers. My daughter started nursery at 2 and her speech wasn’t brilliant but within a month or so her speech had improved leaps and bounds. Kids do most of their developing in the first 5 years so if she does put him into an early years setting before he starts school or even if he interacts with other children I think he’ll be fine.
I really doubt he will.

Reactions: 9
More importantly aren't the stairs right behind him there? With not one stair gate in that house!😫
He doesn’t move. They won’t need stair gates for a good few months lol. I think when he does start to move they will probably get a change of some sort so they don’t have to put ‘ugly’ stair gates on and ruin their show home

Reactions: 17
It really urks me aswell that when she put that homemade concrete tit in her sleepers she dusted over it with a brush like what is going on

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she’s waited until Ronnie was 9and a half months before he’s ‘painted’ his FIRST picture! Just shows how tit they are as parents they could of done paint months ago! And I wouldn’t of classed that as painting! I can bet that her sister didn’t tell her about hat cling film thing she’s probs googled how to paint without getting messy, they both ruined the picture anyway!
Ronnie needs to be in a proper home with proper parents not there two selfish twats!
She’s only doing this because tattle says so, how sad that she needs to read a blog on how to parent her child! She’s of been better off without the kid and fat duck dog as she clearly doesn’t bother with them!
If you go on Pinterest and type in baby painting there’s hundreds of pictures of babies doing this cling film trick, she’s clearly got the idea from here not her sister in law... another lie

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Asd mum here, I'm not saying he definately has it but he is showing alot of traits, ankle spinning, blank expression, non responsive. Also maybe he's still on purees because he doesn't like lumps which could be a sensory issue. I just feel so so sorry for him and she looks to be ignoring it. I would certainly be on to the GP or hv until someone listened to me. We've all been saying it for months but it's becoming so much more apparent
[/QUOTE]

Asd mum here too. My son would not tolerate lumps at all and would gag at any sort of texture in food. He has alot of sensory issues. He was such a similar baby to Ronnie. Although he did crawl at 8 months and walk at 13 months. But with both he never tried he just did it one day.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.