Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, do you think? I thought it was just joggy bottom bobbling. I hope she’s not smoking while Ronnie is sitting on her knee. Of all the selfish dickwad stuff she does that would be the lowest of the low 🤬
if it is there’s a small speck of it on his trousers too which is even more disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The cradling thing is really weird! He must be a terrible sleeper if he needs holding that much. Why doesn’t she ever talk about how hard having a baby is? You wouldn’t even think he cries!

Baby sick on the sleepyhead was the worst! Waiting for the tumble dryer at 2:30am was a particularly low point!
In Scotland we all get sent a baby box full of stuff for a new baby and the box itself comes with a mattress so every child is guaranteed a safe sleep space for the first part of their life. We don’t use it for her to sleep in but when she’s sick on Sleepyhead (several times...I mean we have a bit of vomit leeway in here I can’t be washing stuff constantly) she gets fired in the box for the day and I always think it’s like a mini punishment banished to the box 😂 obviously we are not actually punishing her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A lot of you ask me about my lounge wall paper? duck off!
A lot of us talk about how much Ronnie is need of some professional help because he's showing signs of developmental delay but if you're happy ignoring that Sophie and you're happy to make up stories about your wall paper, crack the duck on!
YOUR SON NEEDS YOU TO BE HIS PARENT AND ADVOCATE NOT A bleeping WALLPAPER SALES WOMAN!😠😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Ronnie 9-12 m has no bath picture however Ronnie 3-6 month does have one
The 6-9 had a white heart covering his private’s, I reported it and got a message back quickly saying it had been removed! Result! Hopefully the more and more she is reported she might get the message and not put her child in harms way. Stupid bleeping cock end

Reactions: 23
Haha my best friend is exact same! Her words “They're boring as duck until about 12 weeks” 🤣
I agree! 😂 my little girl turned 12 weeks yesterday and over the last week she has become a whole new person.....although admittedly it was easy when you could lay them down and that’s it!! But now is where the fun begins and their little personality comes through!!

Reactions: 15
if it the ‘Sunday soaks’ one it’s still there 😤
Yeah that was it. It must hide it from the user when it’s been reported

Anyone else recoil when she does her spitty mouthy chatter. Makes me want to punch my windows out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The 6-9 had a white heart covering his private’s, I reported it and got a message back quickly saying it had been removed! Result! Hopefully the more and more she is reported she might get the message and not put her child in harms way. Stupid bleeping cock end
It’s still there 😫😫

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion

bottoms covered in cigarette ash while she flogs books of lists for cold hard cash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Isn’t every item ever hawked. Permanently on stories. With an affiliate link? Yet the stupid cow periodically mentions them.

Reactions: 9
That kid is not interested in his parents at all it’s quite sad to see 😕 the 2 of them are bleeping wankers!!! I can’t stop thinking about the video she posted the other day of her filming him playing with that ridic dusty slipper thing she wears around the house, he genuinely looked tired of life it was so sad to see

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I can’t wait for ronnieblesshim when he’s a maniac toddler. bleeping tit up and running riot.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And another thing while I’m ranting. Why is she so obsessed with people seeing her as a baby? Does she get jealous of the adoration Ronnieblessimdoesnthavetoothsdoeshavetuftsandfeetz gets off the village who will take the boy under their wings.

Haway Soph once more let’s see the weddings snaps. I love the one where ya dar is sobbing at his byoootaful daughter bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Haha my best friend is exact same! Her words “They're boring as duck until about 12 weeks” 🤣
I’d go further and say they’re boring AF until they’re about 8 months old. Then they start moving and eating the same stuff as you and it all gets much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.