Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read the Daily Fail article and the entire thing gave me a full-body cringe. Banging on about “Pinkeh” etc as if the whole nation hangs on every word she says. Some poor reporter clearly wrote it based on an unhinged phone call they had with her while she clawed at her neck going on about her “journey” and how she’s just a little cleaner trying to help the world. Cba. (Long time lurker first time poster btw 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just read the Daily Fail article and the entire thing gave me a full-body cringe. Banging on about “Pinkeh” etc as if the whole nation hangs on every word she says. Some poor reporter clearly wrote it based on an unhinged phone call they had with her while she clawed at her neck going on about her “journey” and how she’s just a little cleaner trying to help the world. Cba. (Long time lurker first time poster btw 😂)
Welcome!! It’ll be worth checking back to read any comments on that article later. Usually good for a giggle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you hadn't heard of her and read that article, you'd be fully confused by the minkeh /buddy twattiness

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Morning lovelies!

I did it, I registered for an account to join in after reading for a while now.
I am a cleaner myself, whilst I put myself through uni (as a mature student 😂) and I started following her to see if she knew anything I didn’t. I’ve been doing it on and off for about 10 years so I doubted it, but thought it might be a fun watch.
Initially I couldn’t stand her vocabulary but let her get away with it, I’m well aware that some of the smartest people are dyslexic etc, so I just brushed past those bits.. but she is actually so dumb. It’s scary how many sheep she has.
I just knew that she would eventually stop using all the random products she used to and become a partner in a company or similar. I bingo-ed this when I first started following her ages ago.

My main issue though is that she is wasting her platform not supporting the NHS more. If she wants to be the Nations angel then she could be working this so much better. She’s just that thick she hasn’t worked this out. She wants to brag, well do something worth bragging about. Donate some of your “hard earned” pennies. Donate your garage full of cleaning tit. Talk about how to keep hygiene up during this time. We don’t need to see you clean makeup sets and sofa crumbs. With the amount of deliveries she gets she could talk about cleaning the doorbell and letterbox.
Thank you for keeping me well entertained these past few weeks folks. So happy to be here! X

Reactions: 52
Sophie,Jamie,
I'm a nurse and believe me when I say I don't appreciate you two fuckers carrying on in your garden like you're at a party and then saying how much you love the NHS. You dared to follow up that tit show saying "me and my 3.2 million followers love you all"
who the duck do you think you are? Well let me tell you....you're the biggest pair of cunts ever!

Couple Goals? #myfuckingfatarse! 😠😠😠
Yes fellow nurse here !!!

I saw her story the other night an was gobsmacked
I don’t know why I was so gobsmacked coz nothing they do suprised me anymore ,
Firstly why do they go in ther back garden ? (Is this because none of her fellow neighbours in her little cul de sac come out to support)?

Or is it coz you can just about hear others more in the back from surrounding houses??? Either way ther is a reason for this

And WHAT THE ACTUAL duck WAS THAT PDA ABOUT WITH THEM BOTH ??? IT WAS LIKE PINS IN MY EYES AND VERY AWKWARD TO WATCH , hinch looked like she didn’t even wanna hug him the pair of self absorbed twats!!!!
They have not once used ther platform in any way to help raise awareness of any covid 19 workers or anything of that matter

And my god how scared did she look when she looked at the camera an saw herself face in ? She turned away so qwick like someone had just shouted “delivery” She tit herself an turned away so qwick ..... the woman looks ill , her eyes are sunken (I know she had no lashes on) but her eyes are sunken and they are black now as a nurse this is a sign of an eating disorder , I could be wrong , but my god it just shows you what a face FULL of slap and fake lashes can do

Fuckoff you pair of dickheads I haven’t had a chance to come in here since seeing her story with being busy risking my life going to work and my families life by going too!!!
Had to get it off my chest tho honestly I can’t deal with them pair of wet ones

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Just saw this. FS. What a start to the day.
They’re seriously advertising her “must have” cleaning products now. They’re having a laugh surely, when cleaning products are like gold dust 🤦🏻‍♀️
This article is written like a school assignment by someone in first year of high school. If this is her attempt at drumming up new followers they’ll think she’s lost the plot. When will she duck off, and when she thinks she’s fucked off far enough she can duck off further

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20200402-232631~2.png

Should that fat dog have his hind legs splayed out like that? Is it normal, or is he so fat he can't get his legs under him? Looks bloody awkward, or like he's having a tit on the floor?
*not a dog owner*

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Just went on Amazon to look at the reviews for the notepad - when you type in "Hinch" the first book that comes up is Lynsey's 😂
Screenshot_20200404-082244.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 103628
Should that fat dog have his hind legs splayed out like that? Is it normal, or is he so fat he can't get his legs under him? Looks bloody awkward, or like he's having a tit on the floor?
*not a dog owner*
Dogs sit in all matter of strange positions - I've got 2 and they are funny things! Maybe he likes the cold floor on his belly? 😂 I like handsomes and I feel sorry for him - why dont the take him out more, it's the perfect weather! You rarely see them playing with him in the garden, either! 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She wasn't a hairdresser, or if she was she wasn't a very good one... Any hairdresser would know that purple cancels yellow, blue cancels orange and red cancels green (and vice versa) - basic colour correction 🤷🏼‍♀️ I doubt youre taught that on a hair extensions course though 😂
if she was a hairdresser she would have sorted her bloody roots out by now! Hairdresser my arse!

• Haha
  • Heart
Dogs sit in all matter of strange positions - I've got 2 and they are funny things! Maybe he likes the cold floor on his belly? 😂 I like handsomes and I feel sorry for him - why dont the take him out more, it's the perfect weather! You rarely see them playing with him in the garden, either! 😡
Does poor Henry have any dog toys? I don’t think I’ve ever seen him playing with any 🤔 poor dog must be bored out his skull. He clearly needs more exercise, he’s over weight. They should all be taking him out for walks, both him and Ronnie would benefit from the fresh air.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
View attachment 103628
*not a dog owner*
my dog had always sat like this from a pup so I’d always thought it ‘ normal ‘ for her. Then we started having behavioural issues with her ( reactive to dogs ) so we saw a behaviourist who noticed her posture and said it can be normal but it can be a sign of pain and this should always be ruled out. My dog had a full CT scan and they found a trapped nerve. She’s now on pain relief and her behaviour has improved drastically.

• Heart
Morning lovelies!

I did it, I registered for an account to join in after reading for a while now.
I am a cleaner myself, whilst I put myself through uni (as a mature student 😂) and I started following her to see if she knew anything I didn’t. I’ve been doing it on and off for about 10 years so I doubted it, but thought it might be a fun watch.
Initially I couldn’t stand her vocabulary but let her get away with it, I’m well aware that some of the smartest people are dyslexic etc, so I just brushed past those bits.. but she is actually so dumb. It’s scary how many sheep she has.
I just knew that she would eventually stop using all the random products she used to and become a partner in a company or similar. I bingo-ed this when I first started following her ages ago.

My main issue though is that she is wasting her platform not supporting the NHS more. If she wants to be the Nations angel then she could be working this so much better. She’s just that thick she hasn’t worked this out. She wants to brag, well do something worth bragging about. Donate some of your “hard earned” pennies. Donate your garage full of cleaning tit. Talk about how to keep hygiene up during this time. We don’t need to see you clean makeup sets and sofa crumbs. With the amount of deliveries she gets she could talk about cleaning the doorbell and letterbox.
Thank you for keeping me well entertained these past few weeks folks. So happy to be here! X
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of Tattle! :) you'll have a ball here!
Quite honestly I don't want Sophie or Jamie doing anything for the NHS because they'd make it all about them. If they did use the platform for supporting the NHS you can 100% guarantee her ghastly books would be in the story stacked together on the table so you couldn't miss them!
They would never think about using their platform for anything other than their need to promote themselves and buy pointless rubbish.
They remind me of the type of people who go to A\E departments drunk and disorderly, complaining that they've had to wait for hours to have a graze on their knee patched up!

Yes fellow nurse here !!!

I saw her story the other night an was gobsmacked
I don’t know why I was so gobsmacked coz nothing they do suprised me anymore ,
Firstly why do they go in ther back garden ? (Is this because none of her fellow neighbours in her little cul de sac come out to support)?

Or is it coz you can just about hear others more in the back from surrounding houses??? Either way ther is a reason for this

And WHAT THE ACTUAL duck WAS THAT PDA ABOUT WITH THEM BOTH ??? IT WAS LIKE PINS IN MY EYES AND VERY AWKWARD TO WATCH , hinch looked like she didn’t even wanna hug him the pair of self absorbed twats!!!!
They have not once used ther platform in any way to help raise awareness of any covid 19 workers or anything of that matter

And my god how scared did she look when she looked at the camera an saw herself face in ? She turned away so qwick like someone had just shouted “delivery” She tit herself an turned away so qwick ..... the woman looks ill , her eyes are sunken (I know she had no lashes on) but her eyes are sunken and they are black now as a nurse this is a sign of an eating disorder , I could be wrong , but my god it just shows you what a face FULL of slap and fake lashes can do

Fuckoff you pair of dickheads I haven’t had a chance to come in here since seeing her story with being busy risking my life going to work and my families life by going too!!!
Had to get it off my chest tho honestly I can’t deal with them pair of wet ones
I couldn't believe that display of shite! It is however nothing less than we should expect from that pair of trips hounds! I wish I could stop watching them but the entertainment value is too great! 😂😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Best idea ever is for her to forget about Thursday clapping. Went to a meeting yesterday and 3 nurses were there all talking about her and what a prat she is as one of their sisters had sent it to her to encourage her. The concensus was they don't need that sort of fake support. In fact all 3 were agreeing that although they are very touched by the clapping all they needed folks to do in support was to stay at home, however hard it is.

Forget the sunshine folks stay in your own space.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just saw this. FS. What a start to the day.
I stopped reading at “down to earth personality”

The woman doesn’t know what kind of persona she wants to show !!!!

I just can’t she’s a tool, an sent on her story the LITTLE bit of staged food on Ronnies tray “”OH MY GOD THE MESS GUYSSSSS”. God I hope we are nearing the end of these twats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 103628
*not a dog owner*
Her dishwasher was always filmed pre kitchen refit on the opposite side, i.e. the hall side of the kitchen. Clearly never even plumbed in although they pretended it was. Honestly, such a pair of losers, fancy lying about something as basic as that 😂

• Haha
If you hadn't heard of her and read that article, you'd be fully confused by the minkeh /buddy twattiness
That Minkeh thing drives me mad. Apparently Onslow‘s dad is Northern (like me) and that’s how he says it. So following that rule, the patronising cow should be referring to Jameh, Ronneh, and Henreh. 😡😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart
You know what’s mad about the eyebrows? You can see the whole natural brow bone beneath and the brows are nowhere near it. Our faces are mapped out a certain way for a reason - when you move something like that it’s wildly distracting.

• Haha
Morning all!
I’ve been sat reading for a while now just never commented but this woman really gets my frigging goat now.
Since I started reading the wonderful world of Tattle is became clear what a lying little hinchbag she really is. The claps for NHS, disgusting behaviour celebrating when hundreds of people are dying each day. Saying to Onslow “do what you did before”. Eugh. It won’t be long until she trips herself up big time she’s already posting pre recorded videos which I understand but then lies saying they are from today..........Lies lies lies

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.