Mrs Hinch #130 Hinch hits an all time low. It's about the amazing NHS not you and Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true lol, how can anyone even suggest that she is a good mum. Poor ronnie shows shes the bleeping opposite of that
I’ve decided after reading her bleeping mad following and their comments on certain posts that I am going to stay in self isolation FOREVER if these crazy mother fuckers are out there!! duck the virus her sheep are more scary 😩
I’ve decided after reading her bleeping mad following and their comments on certain posts that I am going to stay in self isolation FOREVER if these crazy mother fuckers are out there!! duck the virus her sheep are more scary 😩

Reactions: 1
She posted this morning... high chairS are clean!! How many does she have? Why would she not give the *gifted ones she won’t use to charity or to a local community centre?? She’s one selfish witch and she’s getting right on my sizeable TITS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s time social media called her out , did you see see the look of disgust on Philips face on This morning when he said you are one of us, bet him and holly laughed about bra gate

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Over 600 deaths in 24 hours as a result of this horrific disease. Families left devastated and lives forever changed.
We are now being instructed to stay in our homes which I think is the best and correct decision.
This is frightening.
Grinch however, while pretending to adore the flock of sheep who have bought her ridiculous new book that she couldn't even decide what colour grey to make the cover without help, is continuing to ignore it and instead is watching the money keep rolling into her account.

Plumbing new depths of the scummy pond you call life Soph!
All the bleeping best.
Last night made me cry (again) but not in a ‘omg Ronnies little tuft’ cry. I cried because so many people are dying and I was unbelievably proud of seeing my neighbour (who’s a nurse) drive in and get out of her car as we were all clapping and banging pots!
This is a terrifying, surreal time for us as well as the people on the front line of our public services and NHS. Sophlora and that bloody APE acted like it was NYE or something to celebrate. It wasn’t. It was showing our support and to THANK our NHS and other services for pulling together and putting themselves at risk so that WE can one day get back to normal.

and to the lady before who said her dad had been poorly - thank GOD he is on the mend Sending loves xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Her content is basically on constant repeat!! Same bleeping tit different day and yet her sheep find her inspirational!! Never mind the actual people who are keeping this country going at this present time and practically killing themselves!! Oh and shes using a 'biodegradable wipe'. Like duck is she. Where's the packet to show what they actually are just in case someone asks! bleeping using her cif wipes that she no longer uses yet still manage to find their way into one of her crappy baskets. And her sheep believe every single word she says!!
She posted this morning... high chairS are clean!! How many does she have? Why would she not give the *gifted ones she won’t use to charity or to a local community centre?? She’s one selfish witch and she’s getting right on my sizeable TITS!!
Because she's greedy cow she will sell them on and her army will be scrambling to have them when did it become an ok thing to copy everything someone has, do they not have independent thoughts why does it have to be 50 shades of boring with cheap tacky shiny decor ?

Reactions: 23
If she doesn’t show us the stepping stones tomorrow I think we can safely assume they turned out rubbish, or she couldn’t get them out of the cake tins. They must surely have set by now. 😂
I don’t think they’ll set until 2031, they’re 70 inches thick

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I want to know what this certain post is! 😬 they was nasty to a nurse wasn’t they?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I swear she sorts out her makeup drawer once a month. That’s a bi annual job for me! Who bloody has time??
bi annual? Cor, you’re a bit keen, once every five years if I’m feeling energetic (jokes things aren’t quite that bad)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Because she's greedy cow she will sell them on and her army will be scrambling to have them when did it become an ok thing to copy everything someone has, do they not have independent thoughts why does it have to be 50 shades of boring with cheap tacky shiny decor ?
That’s what I find so weird. Her house is full of cheap tit. The only rooms I remotely like are the bedrooms, the rest is monotonous and looks tacky. I honestly thought they’d have that as the ‘Hinch house’ and keep it as it is so she could use it for her cleaning etc and they would move into a bigger, family home which they could keep private. They’ve certainly got the money to! She could have a totally private life in a beautiful house with her ‘handsnomesboyz’ and WORK for a couple of hours every day on Instagram!
It’s a JOB and it became a job the minute the cheques started rolling in from gleam and she went on the telly. She should stop putting every little thing on social media because she’s ruined her beautiful baby boys chances of not being bullied at school.

Reactions: 24
They’re going to watch Power. Does Soph even know what this is about?! She’ll be out checking her new gas hob lights in no time.
Power is brilliant for those looking for something new to watch.
There’s a lot of sex scenes, can’t wait for her coy embarrassment 🙄
Do you think with the constant references and vulgar behaviour she’s trying to put across that they have a sex life. Maybe trying to hint at baby no2 for content. They say the ones that aren’t getting it always talk about it,,,do we f****** care🙄 It actually reeks of insecurity. Maybe she doesn’t like the attention he gets 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you think with the constant references and vulgar behaviour she’s trying to put across that they have a sex life. Maybe trying to hint at baby no2 for content. They say the ones that aren’t getting it always talk about it,,,do we f****** care🙄 It actually reeks of insecurity. Maybe she doesn’t like the attention he gets 😂🤣
Reminds me of the quote a friend said once - you only talk about bread when you’re hungry 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I find it amazing that a lot of us on here work in the NHS/are Key workers/Helping others in whatever way we can. Thank you for what you do. It is amazing that we all see through her. I am so glad to be a tattle troll rather than a Hincher. 😍
You are doing a fantastic job, thank you 😊

I work for the NHS. I’ve worked 14 hr days every day this week to ensure patients get the best possible care and my teams feel supported. Supported during the most terrifying period of our careers. I smile, encourage and try to keep spirits up. While driving home I shed tears of sadness at what we are all living through at the moment.
I get home and smile. Smile at my family to allay their fears about covid. Their fears that I will get it in work. So to see Sopflora and her husband treating last night as a nauseating opportunity to film themselves it literally makes me sick. Shame on the pair of them.
Thank you so much for all you are doing 😊

Reactions: 15
I want to know what this certain post is! 😬 they was nasty to a nurse wasn’t they?
They were absolutely vile to her 😢 the mentality of them is unbelievable, they are so brainwashed and all acting like they are in the playground...no sorry kids are more mature. Oh and everyone according to the die hard Hinchers was being a bully....or wait for it......jealous🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Several questions re the toilet story...1, what was with the song? What had that song got to do with cleaning your loo?
2, how do you use that hand towel after you've washed your hands with that bloody plant in it?
3, stamping the loo roll? Wtaf....
4, why is she such an annoying twit?
ATB guys
I can’t get my head around her cleaning it by hand then mopping it constantly... why would you clean it by hand when it’s already that clean...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.