Mrs Hinch #13 The book’s a hit despite being tom tit, signing to gleam was all part of the scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloodyhell we were only 7 pages into this thread when I came on yesterday morning, came home and there were 40+ pages... Slow down my little zoflora stained brain can’t keep up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She did not look Glamorous at all, more like Glam Rock. Remember the old cartoon Jazz? She looked like her. Cheap and trashy.

And before the word jealousy rears its head for the gazzillionth time no I am not, I am 5 years older than Hinch but look 10 years younger than her. Have 3, soon to be 4 wonderful kids, a life full of experience which I appreciate both the good and bad! I can also sleep at night knowing I don't take the vulnerable like absolute fools. The only thing she has what I don't is money, and believe you me I've had money in abundance before, it isn't all what it's cracked up to be and I have had some of my best times living in a women's refuge for a year completely on my arse with my kids than I did at any other point in my life. My nana always told me all you will have later on in life are memories and my memories will last longer than rubbing my "minkeh" over a sink and recording it day in day out, opening eBay boxes of tat and swooning over myself in newspaper supplements. So jealous really isn't something I am, pointing out the obvious....? Just not keen on liars...? Especially those actively grooming the vulnerable...? A woman who looks a good 10 years older than she is...? But jealousy? Nah.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So glad that I’ve discovered this. I was definitely taken in by her, book order now cancelled. The main factor for me is that she’s played the anxiety card to her advantage and that really infuriates me as someone who genuinely suffers with anxiety. I’ve read this whole thread and you’ve all opened my eyes up. Thank you

Reactions: 24
A little snippet from the Guardian Gleam article:

*Hinchliffe is the model influencer for the current moment. Gleam insist she didn’t even know what an influencer was when she started; she’s that authentic*

Rolling on the floor laughing my arse off at Hinch’s authenticity.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Yel

Wow the team behind Mrs Hinch been really successful at tricking people into thinking she's a genuine woman and she's oh so surprised it accidently happened and that she's helping people with mental health issues. 😲

All the most liked comments are praising her.

The books up to a 4.7 on Amazon and very likley to be in the top 5 best selling books of the year, if not number 2 or 1.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The 💕 Lov
Yeah maybe Lockie’s ugly bro who never got a part in the show! 🤣
they actually didn’t get parts in the show which she wanted

Someone mentioned a photo of her dirty tap on one of her earlier photos. I believe this is the tap 😂 this proving she doesn’t or didn’t clean everyday. As you can also see, she has her favourite baylis & Harding hand soap next to the tap 🙄😂😂😂😂😂
Omg!!!! This is photo of the day, for sure!!! 😱😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
A little snippet from the Guardian Gleam article:

*Hinchliffe is the model influencer for the current moment. Gleam insist she didn’t even know what an influencer was when she started; she’s that authentic*

Rolling on the floor laughing my arse off at Hinch’s authenticity.
I loathe Gleam.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wonder
Summary for anyone catching up that can't keep up with 13 threads over 50 pages each;

1. Account created in 2018 (fact) yet Gleam reporting it was a year earlier in 2017 (lie)

2. States she's just a normal hairdresser (half truth here). She actually left school at 16 and embarked on an extremely successful sales career for total jobs (fact) where she consistently ranked as the top 1-2 sales person (fact) and had a proven record of achieving targets in upselling, repeat business and cold calling (fact - all evidenced from her now deleted linked in profile). She met Jamie whilst working together in sales (fact, alluded to in her own book) then left pursue hairdressing (half truth)

3. Her hairdressing background was a training course in extensions (fact - evidenced by her instagram page still live). She still uses the extensions now and has pictured clients in her own home.

4. She consistently pushes products (facts - mostly in stories though, not often on the grid) and although has a known relationship with companies such as P&G, is not transparant (not labelling/tagging gifted products - examples are multiple from the smeg kettle, to chocolate bars to cleaning products).

5. Consistently adds swipe ups to ebay which earn her commission (fact), doesn't declare that these are affiliated links earning her money (fact) and often chooses more expensive versions (fact - the 99p box from poundland available for £10 on ebay)

6. Blocks fans who reach out to her in a vulnerable position (fact, Many examples of this the absolute worst being the mummy who reached out to her to say how she'd helped her with cleaning and motivation after losing her triplets in pregnancy. Instead of replying or ignoring, she actively blocked her and the lady went on to attempt suicide. She's a member of this group. Also blocked people who have gotten into debt and spiralled into further depression fuelled by her influence - fact)
Wonder why she's blocking them? Surely a ditzy "oh, I've had so many of you message me, and you all have been through so much, etc etc" and an "I'm so sorry I can't reply to you all individually, I really wish I could, I'm so proud of you and happy to be part of your life" etc.

Someone mentioned a photo of her dirty tap on one of her earlier photos. I believe this is the tap 😂 this proving she doesn’t or didn’t clean everyday. As you can also see, she has her favourite baylis & Harding hand soap next to the tap 🙄😂😂😂😂😂
Check out the imperial leather soap 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I noticed this too. The stories with that ravey music and the little logos and zooming in and out as her numbers climbed higher and higher. That’s not amateur “just stumbled onto Instagram with my duster” stuff, it was quite professional, really eye catching. The rest of the feed was completely tit, let’s face it. Most of the ads were kept on stories as well, sneaky stuff.
I’m not sure, the effects on Instagram are quite easy to use. My 12 year old daughter and her friends have it down to a T lol. If she had a hair account anyway she would have been using it for that.
However I have read in her book her ‘rise to fame story’ and it seems rather contrived and scripted about how she decided to work with Gleam etc like obviously they’ve told her what to write

Reactions: 8
Ok so maybe that’s one thing she hasn’t lied about in the book. She doesn’t clean everyday!! Give the girl a medal 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm trying to get a publishing deal for my new novel, here's the scenario.

Young girl aspires to be an Essex Chav, due to being overweight has a gastric band fitted and looses a fair bit of weight. Meets an older married man at work and now glammed up embarks on an affair. Once outed one has to leave. He's on a better salary so she goes and does a college course on hairdressing.
Soon realised this is not going to make enough money so starts researching alternatives.
Tries reality TV but rejected.
Decides to try the Instagram route by creating a new persona after her own reasearch identifies a gap in the insta market and thinks hit upon a winning formula . Contacts an agency with proven record of promoting "insta famous celebs" who make huge sums by stealth selling.
Although initially rejected she finds there is way to boost followers, it will cost but she considers it a worthwhile investment.
The agency now think she's viable and put the marketing wheels in motion. TV appearances, magazine articles, negotiate lucrative deals with companies desperate to jump on the bandwagon. Finally a book deal is rushed through, ghost written of course, needs to be published asap while popularity still riding high, they know this type of celeb has a short shelf life.
She has amassed a huge following (think I may even call it an army?) a high percentage could be described as deciples, who reach out to her in despair, this was not in the plan, and as there is no profit to be made here she chooses to ignore and remove these "friends"

Meanwhile my "heroine" is becoming mentally unstable due to the pressure and the cracks start to show. Ironically she truly now has the anxiety issues she previously fabricated for her target audience. She is now 6 months pregnant so unable to return to her historic substance abuse, she is unable to control her eating disorder and lack of sleep result in strange on behaviours and messages.
A growing community, I'm calling it Tittle, are exposing the truth behind the hype. She starts to panic, will her real past sunami over the media?
She looks for a way out.....

To be continued (but not for much longer)

Apologies for any spelling errors, hopefully my publisher will sort those.

Of course any similarity to persons dead or alive is purely coincidental.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I couldn't care less about her sales background, what she eats or of she's really pregnant.

What I do care about, with her and other pseudo-celebs like Giovanna Fletcher, is the amount of things they get sent to them for free, when there are people like me out there who are disabled, can't work and can't claim benefits, who haven't been able to eat properly for years, buy clothes/shoes/essentials and making ourselves and our homes beautiful is just a fantasy. Why can't people who are actually in need get things that they'd actually use, ove and appreciate? Oh that's right - because they don't lie on the internet.
Agree I don’t follow any bloggers or instafamous people as they drive me nuts but I did stumble across one lady and she gets gifted so many baby items and once she has finished with them, she donates them to a charity that help expecting Mum’s who can’t afford the essential items. Made me like her so much more

Reactions: 17
Did anybody see the story last night when Henry was brought home my her Mum, she completely ignored her Mum, she stood there like a spare part, it was actually embarrassing and awkward. I do love Henry though, despite desperately needing a haircut, he’s definatley a pampered pooch. Can’t inderstand why he’s not been groomed long before now?????
Maybe she’s waiting for a celebrity dog groomer to hook up?

I'm trying to get a publishing deal for my new novel, here's the scenario.

Young girl aspires to be an Essex Chav, due to being overweight has a gastric band fitted and looses a fair bit of weight. Meets an older married man at work and now glammed up embarks on an affair. Once outed one has to leave. He's on a better salary so she goes and does a college course on hairdressing.
Soon realised this is not going to make enough money so starts researching alternatives.
Tries reality TV but rejected.
Decides to try the Instagram route by creating a new persona after her own reasearch identifies a gap in the insta market and thinks hit upon a winning formula . Contacts an agency with proven record of promoting "insta famous celebs" who make huge sums by stealth selling.
Although initially rejected she finds there is way to boost followers, it will cost but she considers it a worthwhile investment.
The agency now think she's viable and put the marketing wheels in motion. TV appearances, magazine articles, negotiate lucrative deals with companies desperate to jump on the bandwagon. Finally a book deal is rushed through, ghost written of course, needs to be published asap while popularity still riding high, they know this type of celeb has a short shelf life.
She has amassed a huge following (think I may even call it an army?) a high percentage could be described as deciples, who reach out to her in despair, this was not in the plan, and as there is no profit to be made here she chooses to ignore and remove these "friends"

Meanwhile my "heroine" is becoming mentally unstable due to the pressure and the cracks start to show. Ironically she truly now has the anxiety issues she previously fabricated for her target audience. She is now 6 months pregnant so unable to return to her historic substance abuse, she is unable to control her eating disorder and lack of sleep result in strange on behaviours and messages.
A growing community, I'm calling it Tittle, are exposing the truth behind the hype. She starts to panic, will her real past sunami over the media?
She looks for a way out.....

To be continued (but not for much longer)

Apologies for any spelling errors, hopefully my publisher will sort those.

Of course any similarity to persons dead or alive is purely coincidental.
Absolutly spot on, Mate!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm quite concerned for other new mums when Hinch has her baby, she is going to sell a false lifestyle of the perfect house, perfect baby with all the top of the range gadgets, clothes etc, if she continues to pre record her cleaning stories and post them daily, new mums feeling low, possibly battling post natal depression are going to feel awful watching her stories when they realise they can't live the same lifestyle, those days when your baby is crying and the house is a tit hole, you're covered in sick and tired, watching hinch who appears to have it all will be damaging
She will disappear I reckon when she has him x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.