Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
SOMEONE HAS MADE A RONNIE FAN PAGE, I CAN’T 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
That’s actually quite scary as you have no idea who’s behind this fan page. It could be any weirdo. I mean let’s face it if you are gonna do a page for a baby that’s not yours then year you’re already a weirdo but this could a more sinister weirdo

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Not fussed

Chatty Member
That photo of Ronnie giving food to Henry, staged as fuck. That tray is clean there's no way he had any proper food on that. Poor boy is going to be on pouches till he moves out.
I started weaning my 6 month old last week. He's had an avocado cheese toastie, today we had omelette, he has toast with me in the morning. My 2 year old helped me make blueberry muffins for the baby to eat.
How the fuck do these two not find time to actually prepare him a decent meal?!

I really hope Ronnie isn't trying to pass food over to Henry or he'll lose a finger way that dog snatches.

Also what absolute moron uses that glue on a nail.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Zoflonomo

I tell you what no the wonder shes got a son who can do fuck all for his age because she or Jamie haven’t bothered to help him develop as they must sit on this forum constantly. Tattlers talking about their sex life - she mentions it on her stories. Tattler asks where the tiles have gone - hey ho what a coincidence they get brought out from the garage in a bag broke to bits (insert a question box to up her engagement numbers)
Soph put ya phone down, leave the turkey dinosaurs in the freezer, turn off Sabrina and spend some bloody time with your baby before he’s old enough to realise how little time and attention he gets.

Last edited:
Woooow that sofa was really bad with two crisps crumbs!!!!!!! When I do my sofa it’s got the entire factory of walkers crisps !!!!!! Stuck her fingers together with the glue..... shame it weren’t her mouth

• Haha

Minkeh

All of the Hinchers are brain dead morons. Have nothing better to do than get wet over a cloth and some minging spray. Imagine that being your life. Grey was actually one of my favourite colours but after seeing her obsession with it... it now drives me mad! Ronnie is going to have a shit fit when he discovers the magical world of colour the poor lad.
They’re all complete Hinchbots it’s frightening! I was in the cleaning aisle of B&M a few weeks back with my sister in law (pre lockdown when there was still cleaning stuff on the shelves) I picked up that new flash stuff Hinch is always wittering on about the French soap one & there’s one with bicarb, just to have a sniff out of curiosity, holy jeez it stinks of cat piss! Just as we were just chatting between ourselves about how stinking it was & having a giggle when this woman gave us this look of total distain, picks up 4 bottles of said cat piss and said to us that Mrs Hinch uses it so she needs to get some for her own narnia. That set us off laughing even more. We were like naughty kids getting a telling off 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Amibovvered

VIP Member
Imagine doing a comparison of your (mostly *kindly gifted) extension in a time where people are genuinely concerned their vulnerable family members may die, never mind where their next paycheque is coming from.

You better keep ordering all those eBay storage baskets, Hinchy, cause you’re going to need somewhere to keep ALL THE AUDACITY.
We found out yesterday a dear family friend lost a member of her family to Covid 19 after a harrowing battle this past few days......we have 2 more people we know of in induced comas too🙁 The figures are climbing everyday and all she is worried about is her f****** ebayers and her tea lights that make her smile 😡Also a post popped up on my Facebook of women all discussing the book of shit...sorry lists was going to arrive later than they thought....some needing it now as they needed something to keep them sane...oh F*** right off, that perfectly proves the mentality of these half wits. Also another group of total imbeciles discussing a chair arm tray and shelf from Home Bargains or B & M one person had brought today and that others were going down to buy this week 😤Crazy f****** is this essential trips out for shopping 😡

• Sad

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
If Grinch hadn’t documented her child’s everyday life in great detail on Instagram, she wouldn’t be having to respond to people who are questioning his development. It’s a problem of her own making.

I’m so glad social media wasn’t a thing when I was a child. Not that I think for one minute that my parents would’ve plastered pictures of me all over it. I’m just glad I grew up in a world without it.

They are both as bad as each other . Onslow just as guilty for allowing it happen right under his nose. Letting her exploit and expose their child every day to god knows all and sundry. Does she really believe her 3.2 million sheep are all nice kind sweet people ?? Pair of complete knobscratches 🙄 it actually stresses me out seeing Ronnie. I personally don't give a rat's arse what she cleans , sells and fucking eats I do care what she is doing to her innocent child and then she has the bloody audasicty to moan and complain about people commenting 🙄 vile, the pair of them

Last edited:

Angeles78

First time posting... have been lurking for a long time..
can’t stand the fucking twat... my biggest bug bear at the moment is the stupid face she pulls in all her photos in an attempt to look cute, wrinkling her nose up.. . looks more like someone has wiped a shitty finger under her nose !!

• Haha

Mejustme

VIP Member
When not if Henry jumps to snatch something from Ronnie in his high chair etc is gonna be another moment she realises she’s fucked up. Not that anyone will know, I doubt she would get rid of the dog either.
If he bites ronnieblesshim I expect it'll be a huge decision who to put down , how can you chose between your first and second born 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
I suppose she's had to stick the nail on otherwise she cannot use any of her pre-recorded stories which will include the finger with the nail
:rolleyes:

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
The fact she even needs to say “I bought it” shows how much stuff she gets gifted. I’ve never known any other influencer make a point of it like she does.
She buys loads of stuff. Ask her bank if you don’t believe her 😂😂😂

• Haha

Jane565

Chatty Member
I’m not keen on bee’s, definitely not wasps 🤣 but would you dare go on like that! So fake it’s ridiculous! And as for giving it a LITTLE sugar water. Doesn’t mean drown the thing!
im not mad but i talk to bees. if they come into my house i get something soft and ask them to climb on it and say i will take them outside. they always do it. so how clever that they understand what we say. i am being serious here.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tui

VIP Member
ugh her latest story with the bumblebee; why is she twitching and scratching herself like that??! She is fucking insane, she has a screw loose. Surely if you didn’t like bees you’d just leave the patio and go indoors for a bit?! Weirdo!!
Does she realise she will get more bees if she plants flowers 🤦🏻‍♀️ Moron.

I’m disgusted that she hasn’t altered her eBay habit at all even being in isolation. Every package that is delivered to her home is totally non essential.

• Heart