Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I just saw RonnieBlessIm sitting in his high chair this morning on her story. Is it just me or is he slumped in that chair. Not really sitting up properly at all? I doubt he has any strength in his back after being laid down forever!
Actually that made me think about these bath chair things which weren’t around when mine were little. I used to actually hold them up or when they could sit up I leaned over the bath to play with them and grab them if needed. Then they could splash about or we would do “pretend” swimming etc. Those chairs look very restrictive. Hey ho I’m 100 years old now so what do I know?! 🤣
(Not actually 100 years old - just feeling like it lately!)

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I don't think we have ever EVER seen Ronnie do tummy time. I'd love to see it.

Reactions: 14
Well she obviously couldn't give a flying duck about Ronnie could she? First post this morning is a photograph of Ronnie and Wanker Dog!
Clearly her priority is not safeguarding and protecting her son whom she claims she loves so much, but more about trying to convince herself and her followers that Ronnie is fine. Well maybe he is, maybe he isn't but she just doesn't care either way does she? She wants to hope and pray those images of Ronnie haven't found their way to the dark web. :confused::confused:

At least we get to see the bottom of her piss pot full of pine cleaner she reckons she doesn't like anymore so it's not all doom and gloom! 🥺

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What the is the first scene in Indecent Proposal? I’ve never seen it? Struggling to think what would make a 30 year old married mother cringe and blush so much!
It’s been a while since I’ve seen it, but I think it’s a married couple arguing then having make up sex. But it’s tame sex, not any fefish stuff or anything like that. Its weird she’s cringing that hard watching it with her husband.

Reactions: 17
So I just saw RonnieBlessIm sitting in his high chair this morning on her story. Is it just me or is he slumped in that chair. Not really sitting up properly at all? I doubt he has any strength in his back after being laid down forever!
Actually that made me think about these bath chair things which weren’t around when mine were little. I used to actually hold them up or when they could sit up I leaned over the bath to play with them and grab them if needed. Then they could splash about or we would do “pretend” swimming etc. Those chairs look very restrictive. Hey ho I’m 100 years old now so what do I know?! 🤣
(Not actually 100 years old - just feeling like it lately!)
Both my little ones had that bath chair from mothercare that she uses for Ronnie but I’m sure we stopped using it around 10 months as they were able to sit unaided quite well and didn’t worry about them falling back into the bath. They dud a lot more then Ronnie when they sat in them. My son was always trying to grab at things around him. As I said before Ronnie just literally sit in it staring blankly. He doesn’t splash or anything

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’ve just been thinking randomly back to the comments made the other day about her ma being at hers, when she went to visit them ‘both’ why was she holding a sign that only said hello grandad? And why was it only her dad that we could hear speaking to Ronnie? I deffo think her crazy mothers round at hers to supervise all 3 children!
The mum might of moved in with her other daughter so she can look after Abby. The sister is an nhs worker isn’t she?

Reactions: 6
The mum might of moved in with her other daughter so she can look after Abby. The sister is an nhs worker isn’t she?
We are not sure how true this is as no one can find her as a registered paramedic. But I imagine her husband is home to have Abby

Reactions: 9
No, was just the picture. Which made it even creepier.
yes defiantly 😩😩

what I don’t get is why she asked that picture to be taken down, yet the gushy ones, from other women, are allowed?........ there’s women pedophiles out there as well Hinch... even when they are being “nice” about your Son.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Woooow that sofa was really bad with two crisps crumbs!!!!!!! When I do my sofa it’s got the entire factory of walkers crisps !!!!!! Stuck her fingers together with the glue..... shame it weren’t her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 32
yes defiantly 😩😩

what I don’t get is why she asked that picture to be taken down, yet the gushy ones, from other women, are allowed?........ there’s women pedophiles out there as well Hinch... even when they are being “nice” about your Son.
Soph is too thick to even acknowledge the fact there’s women out there that also prey on young, vulnerable children. She probably just see’s it as her ‘Army’ cooing over Ronnie.

Reactions: 19
She'd have a complete break down if she ever saw how many pairs of shoes my hubby leaves lying about in the kitchen! This morning it was 1pair of cycling shoes, 1 pair of trainers, 1 pair of flip flops and 1 pair of work boots! The thing is he lives here, he pays the bills the same as me, and I don't treat him like a lodger!
We have a shoe cupboard and my hubby leaves the shoes next to the cupboard!!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.