Mrs Hinch #128 Soph’s playing tricks, her content has resorted to crushing melty sticks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I was once one of this utter twats followers.. until the day she used v.i.poo for perfume! Nothing she does surprises me, can just imagine her saying to that beast shes married to "look jamiehhhh I'll post about my nail being glued back on with gorilla glue" complete waste of oxygen! As for that poor child, I dont know what he could've done in a past life that was so bad to be cursed with those morons for parents.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I went to the random guys insta, the one who posted the Ronnie pic. What in lordy duck is wrong with these people 🙄

Screenshot_20200331_063327.jpg

I replied. Wanted to say so much more. But wtf. They will defend her to the ends of time 🥺

Screenshot_20200331_063257.jpg

I went to the random guys insta, the one who posted the Ronnie pic. What in lordy duck is wrong with these people 🙄

Screenshot_20200331_063327.jpg

I replied. Wanted to say so much more. But wtf. They will defend her to the ends of time 🥺

Screenshot_20200331_063257.jpg
It's been removed from that guys page within a few mins of me replying to that mad hincher on there

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

View attachment 101948

View attachment 101949

It's been removed from that guys page within a few mins of me replying to that mad hincher on there
Another mad hincher took the time out to look me up, and then message my business account. It is hilarious. They are all so brainwashed and demented

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Just spotted that the random guy who’s posted a picture of Ronnie did it on the 22nd of Feb! If her followers hadn’t started tagging her in it today she would never have known!

Is all the #gifted baby stuff really worth random men sharing pictures of your child?
How did everyone find out about it. Someone posted the account on here and now everyone knows about it 🤔

So despite all the comments on here today about concerns over Ronnie's safety, and her asking a random stranger to remove a photo of her son from his page what does she do? Posts another picture of Ronnie on her grid!
Sophie you are beyond belief!
What is it going to take for you to stop posting any stories or grid posts with Ronnie in them? Do you actually want to read a message from some weirdo saying what they've done with those images? Because you're definitely going the right way about it! I honestly think you believe that because all of your 3.2 million followers love Ronnie which in itself is not normal, that no one would do anything to harm or hurt him. You couldn't be more wrong and by posting endless photos and stories you've made your son public property. You silly, silly woman.
Loads of honchers have pics of Ronnie on their pages but she thinks that’s ok because they’re hinchers?? You don’t see her asking them to remove the pics just because they put an arse kissing caption

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Us vile trolls have repeatedly asked both her and Jamie not to post pictures of Ronnie for his own safety. We have repeatedly told her what may happen to them but suddenly she is concerned that a random bloke has his picture on their instagram feed. There are 1000s of hinchers who have posted pictures of Ronnie to their pages but that's ok because they were blowing smoke up Hinchs arse while doing it.

Take Ronnie off your public insta Sophie, you are supposed to be a cleaning account. Keep pictures of your son private for friends and family. The whole world does not need to see him

Reactions: 31
What the is the first scene in Indecent Proposal? I’ve never seen it? Struggling to think what would make a 30 year old married mother cringe and blush so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm interested to know if Instagram removed it or he did. Either way she wont ever mention it cos she will be too ashamed to admit us trolls, witches and witches were spot on about something.
Sophie as we've all said, please take this as a warning... please please stop posting pictures of your son all over the internet
Those pictures are already somewhere much darker...

Reactions: 25
What’s the first thing on her IG this morning? A pic of Ronnie of course! 😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
What’s the first thing on her IG this morning? A pic of Ronnie of course! 😡😡
She is an imbecile. There is no hope for her. Images of Ronnie will already be being used by the most disgusting people in society and she just doesn't care.
She makes me so angry 😡😡😡

Reactions: 21
Agree. Anyone who need's a book to be told how to clean something is a bleeping wet wipe. What even is a 'minkeh?' it looks like a sanitary towel?!?!
I work in a book shop (The Works) and during a quiet spell whilst waiting for our delivery and between customers, I basically read her book in half an hour - that's when I liked her, before she turned into an aggressive, ridiculous, money grabbing asswipe! 😡 😂 Its in quite large print and written in such a basic way (surprise surprise 😂) - I dunno who in their right mind would pay good money for it, it's honestly like a children's book... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So when did they watch that film🤔 certainly not tonight! Cant see any regrowth on them nails compared to the obvious regrowth she had showed earlier in the day on the pathetic gorilla blue story. She obviously did the constant finger tapping on her face to taunt the fact her nails look pretty much just manicured in that story, so pre recorded a couple of weeks ago 🙄
I thought she stuck her nail back on with Gorilla Glue 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
You mean trolls been upsetting Zoph again?! How very dare you! 🤣
Bloody hell guyzzzzz 8 pages?! How am I supposed to keep up whilst simultaneously not killing my husband now he’s home ALL bleeping DAY! (Of course I know we’re all in the same boat there)
Seriously though WTAF was that guy doing posting the pic of RonnieBlessIm on his IG and then she asked him to take it down?! YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS ZOPH!!
I’ve put that in nice big red letters for you love. Help you to spell it when you reading Tattle. God knows you clearly don’t have anything else to do 🙄 ATB 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Soph *whistle* listen up 'ere love, as something has just occurred to me in my tired, caffeine deprived morning state.

On instagram, facebook and other circles you are classed as a celebrity (I use the term loosely). Have you any idea how much money will be changing hands for pictures of your son as a said 'celebrity'.
Not into your hands though for a change, but any and all pictures of YOUR SON, clothed or in the bath, are already far and wide both in the UK and globally, and thousands of pounds will have been shared. Because of your status that makes more desired, and those pictures end up in much worse places.
If you think anything of your son, and you love him and want to protect him as much as you say you, please take notice and take the pictures down.
If you continue to post pictures of your son after we all on here have tried to help you (we honestly are not trolls), then you clearly think nothing of him, and are using that poor boy for your own gain.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Me again 👋🏻 the first picture shows her two "books" (I don't consider them actual books) on the table. Second picture shows four "books". Was she so desperate to get her "books" in the picture that she added more to make them more visible in the second photo? I have a lot of time on my hands today 🙈
If it’s got a surface or a wall, you can leave it bare hinch. Less is sometimes more, the amount of clutter and tat in her house would give me serious amounts of anxiety it’s truly awful 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.