Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is totally negligent. Disgusting, irresponsible behaviour. NOT FIT TO BE A MOTHER!

And It wouldn’t be hard for some sick peodo to work out where they live. She’s putting that boy in *so* much danger. bleeping idiots.
I can’t believe onslow, or other family members aren’t telling her to stop, do they think they exist in a bubble and not think of the harm plastering this innocent child and, let’s face it, monetising him will do? I get the impression that they do anything to avoid the mother of all tantrums from grinch, so the baby becomes collateral damage in the battle to always please her and avoid meltdowns when it’s the child who needs to be protected at all costs. That’s the nine month old child, not the 30 year old infant woman

Reactions: 16
So basically mr and Mrs hinch just want to be famous. Not a bit shocked there. Unfortunately he has no talent to be a footballer and she has no talent to be a singer. They are literally the worse. The length they will go to be ‘celebrities like

Reactions: 27
Is her sister actually a paramedic? Where did that info come from? Her profile says she’s studying Paramedic science at Ruskin university but by the looks of it she’s still studying it and isn’t actually a qualified paramedic. Obviously hinch is still a dick for making this pandemic about her as even if her sister isn’t a qualified paramedic she still could mention something about her.
Is that her real name? As there is no registered Paramedic with that surname.

Reactions: 4
Is that her real name? As there is no registered Paramedic with that surname.
I don’t think she is registered yet coz according to that she started her course in 2018 and it says she’s still studying plus If it’s a 3 year degree she won’t be done until 2021 although it may now be longer due to this outbreak as all universities have been suspended for the time being. That’s why I was wondering where everyone got the information that she is a paramedic.

Reactions: 1
What a nasty pair of bastards. 😡 Who the duck do they think they are ? They seem to be untouchable ..can do what the duck they like..putting their child's safety and well-being last on the bleeping hinch list. Vile parasites..I won't look at her anymore cos I really don't need to see that poor little boy exploited for another second 😓 me,me ,me , us ,us ,us money grabbing greedy fuckers

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Just found this on NSPCC website

It’s important to be aware of child protection and safeguarding issues when taking photos of or filming children and young people. The potential for misuse of images can be reduced if organisations are aware of the potential dangers and put appropriate measures in place

If she's not careful someone's going to report her to Safeguarding
Suprised they haven’t already. Everything she does aside, what I think is really scary and unmaternal is how she uses her kid as a weapon.

Tattle says bath pics are wrong - so she purposely posts them in defiance.

Tattle says their concerned about your kids lack of development - so she forces him to stand.

I could go on!
What she does is fucked up and her family/entourage are just as low for allowing this to continue. I mean stop showing Ronnie.
I understand what your saying glossy but she defiantly shows him, thinking she’s proving some sort of point but coz of his odd behaviour it’s hard not to point it out.

Reactions: 21
Thoughts for today:
1. I do wonder what this idiots IQ is, correction irresponsible idiots IQ is;
2. I bet Jamie is secretly glad of the funeral urn blocking the table;
3. She will be driving him insane and he’ll be disappearing upstairs for peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No wonder henry's overweight if she feeds him breakfast and lunch, I thought dogs were only supposed to have one meal a day?

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe onslow, or other family members aren’t telling her to stop, do they think they exist in a bubble and not think of the harm plastering this innocent child and, let’s face it, monetising him will do? I get the impression that they do anything to avoid the mother of all tantrums from grinch, so the baby becomes collateral damage in the battle to always please her and avoid meltdowns when it’s the child who needs to be protected at all costs. That’s the nine month old child, not the 30 year old infant woman

Well Onslow isn’t the sharpest tool in the toolbox so he will be just as clueless as her!

Reactions: 14
She goes on about his tuft because there isn't anything else she can praise him on.

She seriously needs to have the health visitor see him for an evaluation as he doesn't babble, imitate, or even seem to react to familiar faces.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
No wonder henry's overweight if she feeds him breakfast and lunch, I thought dogs were only supposed to have one meal a day?
Not necessarily. As long as the food is given in accordance to activity and size of the pet. My dog is a 37kg gsd who has about 450grams of food. She has two cups of biscuits per meal twice a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly believe she goes on & on so much about his tuft because she’s embarrassed by it. Ok maybe not embarrassed, but it upsets her that her baby doesn’t have a perfect head of hair to fit into her picture perfect life, so she keeps laughing and mentioning it saying it makes her emotional before all the ‘trolls’ start talking about it. Which to be fair people probably wouldn’t even talk about it if she didn’t go on so much.

Reactions: 26
Too shy to sing, but will a happily belt out random tit and hold notes that she obviously thinks sound amazing

Reactions: 25
Is J-Dog also sporting some sort of off the shoulder number in that video?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She goes on about his tuft because there isn't anything else she can praise him on.

She seriously needs to have the health visitor see him for an evaluation as he doesn't babble, imitate, or even seem to react to familiar faces.
Maybe she stopped the HV coming, cause by now they would of picked up on his development.

Thats exactly what I mean, it's not even as if kel sings orange soda in the show he just kind of says it, she just had to belt it out
Like the twit she is 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.