Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted the second DM screenshot!!!! Ahahahahahaha, HIYA SOPH HUN
She’s been at it with the lurking on here again
I am so excited for the day that this stupid bint is exposed as the fraud she really is
ATB!...x
😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
If she cries as much as she claims she does then something is wrong. Im an emotional person but she is not right

Reactions: 16
Fuuuuuuckin' hell. Talk about begging for attention! Not just from her followers but from Jamie too. He looks horrified 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 she was livid when he wasn't paying attention to her! She must be exhausting to live with!
What a bleeping mental woman. Don't worry about screeching in a house with a presumably sleeping babba eh Soph?! Selfish bleep.
Christ they are bleeping ugly

Reactions: 1
Look at these supposed messages she has had from 2 different Hinchers. Notice the use of multiple dots between sentences. Isn't that such a coincidence! Clearly she has written these and sent them to herself! When will she learn that us Tattlers uncover her bullshit every single time!?!View attachment 101502View attachment 101503

And both just happen to say the exact same phrase "thank you for just being you". She needs to diversify a bit more with the messages she sends to herself 😏
Unless she shows the name of the account then you can pretty much guarantee she has wrote these

Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion

HINCH shows ronnie in the bath, anything for an insta laugh

Reactions: 7
I can’t keep up with all the thread but read what I can when I can. Has anyone else noticed how she is so uneffected by the current situation we’re in. For someone that harps on and on about her anxiety and panick attacks you would think she would seem a little worried/down . I read the corona virus thread and for people with anxiety it’s really triggered them and understandably so! It just makes me laugh how she can be too anxious to go to the shop on her own but all this doesn’t phase her ?!

Reactions: 23
I
i thought the nine months was the whole “nine months in, nine months out” thing, I’ve seen a few people do it as a milestone, but maybe she is just odd!
she seemed to completely miss the point of the 9 months in 9 months out though. It’s generally a picture of your 9 months bump, then you holding the baby when they’re 9 months old. They tend to be quite sweet & mummy talks about how much their life has changed etc. You don’t go drivelling shite about how painful labour was and how sore your lady garden was to 3 million strangers. Everything is all about her, she’s the most self centred obnoxious bawheid I’ve ever known.

• Haha
Morning everyone I hope you all have the best day you can today 😐 I have just watched the stories from last night and my God! What an absolute cringe worthy display that was! I'm not usually lost for words but I can't find the right words to describe it all! I'm appalled that she put up yet another photo of Ronnie in the bath but loads of us here have reported her to Instagram for it and we get told photos and stories of him in the bath don't breech their guidelines. Well I've reported her again this morning. Sadly I've had the response that there are fewer than normal staff working at present due to the Covid 19 outbreak and therefore it may take a while for my report to be looked at. This leads me to believe nothing will be done anytime soon, if at all!
I'm seriously considering contacting Maldon safeguarding children team because I am concerned that she is exploiting her baby for financial gain while seemingly ignoring his developmental needs.
I'm quite frankly disgusted by her and Jamie and their oblivious attitude where Ronnie is concerned.

Reactions: 39
Morning everyone I hope you all have the best day you can today 😐 I have just watched the stories from last night and my God! What an absolute cringe worthy display that was! I'm not usually lost for words but I can't find the right words to describe it all! I'm appalled that she put up yet another photo of Ronnie in the bath but loads of us here have reported her to Instagram for it and we get told photos and stories of him in the bath don't breech their guidelines. Well I've reported her again this morning. Sadly I've had the response that there are fewer than normal staff working at present due to the Covid 19 outbreak and therefore it may take a while for my report to be looked at. This leads me to believe nothing will be done anytime soon, if at all!
I'm seriously considering contacting Maldon safeguarding children team because I am concerned that she is exploiting her baby for financial gain while seemingly ignoring his developmental needs.
I'm quite frankly disgusted by her and Jamie and their oblivious attitude where Ronnie is concerned.
She’s added that bath picture to her highlights too.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Look at these supposed messages she has had from 2 different Hinchers. Notice the use of multiple dots between sentences. Isn't that such a coincidence! Clearly she has written these and sent them to herself! When will she learn that us Tattlers uncover her bullshit every single time!?!View attachment 101502View attachment 101503

And both just happen to say the exact same phrase "thank you for just being you". She needs to diversify a bit more with the messages she sends to herself 😏
Omg these messages do appear very similar. You are right! Too much of a coincidence to have two messages that are so similar with regards to punctuation and wording.

Reactions: 13
Good god she's an actual embarrassment! Those videos last night "my throat closes up I couldn't sing in front of people" proceeds to mime and sing to Beyonce for her 3 million followers (though half of those aren't real🤷‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've had a response from Instagram....they've advised me to block Mrs Hinch or stop watching her stories/page! I absolutely despair!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I really do hope the HV follows her but is a secret tattle guru.
At least when hinch try’s to play mother of the year she will see straight through her bull tit and explain the importance of interaction and feeding your child healthy foods not ones laced with sugar and that her certainly doesn’t need juice.

Reactions: 13
She’s deleted the second DM screenshot!!!! Ahahahahahaha, HIYA SOPH HUN
She’s been at it with the lurking on here again
I am so excited for the day that this stupid bint is exposed as the fraud she really is
ATB!...x
If she’s deleted it, she’s as good as admitting guilt by hiding the evidence. Well done Soph, you just proved that you write those gushing dm’s to yourself.. thank you for being so stupid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've had a response from Instagram....they've advised me to block Mrs Hinch or stop watching her stories/page! I absolutely despair!
I’ve found that Instagram are often pretty useless with things like this. In fact, getting support or advice from them in general is hard work 🙄. Absolutely no excuse though! tit isn’t it.

Reactions: 14
She’s added that bath picture to her highlights too.
Each and every time I’ve seen a picture of Ronnie in the bath I’ve reported it on insta & each time it’s come back saying it doesn’t breach the rules. How she can do this to her child is beyond belief. Absolutely anyone can see those pictures, they don’t need to follow her. To think what can be done with them is sickening. They’ll be around forever, there’s one in particular in her highlights where she’s holding him in the bath & she’s put love hearts to cover his private’s...REALLY??!!! She won’t show her own face half the time yet she’s happy to show her fully naked baby. I don’t know if she’s thick, ignorant or just doesn’t care, what ever the reason she needs to be held to account for this!! I feel so sorry for this poor child born into this circus, where he’s plonked behind the sofa and forced to watch Sabrina the Teenage Witch because that’s what SHE wants to watch 🤬 why not have baby tv on for him through the day, they learn so much from it, colours, shapes, numbers etc. I used to love the little song they played through out the day & they had a wee bed time one about putting the teddies to bed. You wouldn’t know a child lived in that house, babies are life changing in so many ways but she seems to have changed nothing to welcome that baby.
Stacey did a tap to tidy last night of the carnage of her front room after the boys had played in it all day, I bet the thought of that would bring Hinch out in Hives. So many people out their desperate to have a baby, and this bint has one that she treats like a doll. She is a horrible human being🤬

• Heart
That's awful! So they're not going to do anything about it, but you should just stop watching. Wow. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 8
59 weeks ago? What a random time frame to be reflecting about. One year and 7 weeks?
Sorry late to the party catching up. But didn’t she post this only the other week (maybe last week) saying ‘oh guyyzzz my phone has reminded me we played this Xweeks ago’ then that evening they played it? Part of me finds it weird this is being shoved in peoples faces but then the cynic says it’s just another way to appeal to her sheep that she's just one of them.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.