Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. My bets on Ma Barker is at the Hinchs.. no way that lazy, useless pair would attempt to actually be full time parents.
[/ has
It’s called behaviour activation. It’s about trying to encourage people to re activate your their life. When we do nothing we tend to ver think and can end up going down that rabbit hole of overthinking but it is trying to get a balance between doing necessary activities and also pleasurable activities. I do encourage clients to try and stay on top of things but your right as just doing that is not addressing the underlying issues that person is suffering from. If anyone is struggling at the moment you can inbox me. I work as a therapist and must admit I really struggled yesterday and ended up going to bed and sleeping for three hours just to remove myself. So I think under the current climate we are going to be on a roller coaster of emotions that we are not used to as we have not really experienced anything like this before. I can direct people to some brilliant resources that I use with people if anyone needs any help. 😊💪

I see another cleaning influencer has a article in the DM today 😂😂😂
Yes a real one!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly she needs sorting out who the duck uses a filter on there BABY? In all seriousness? I cant get my head around her shes one weird bleep .... Couple of ugly mothers
I really do feel sorry for Ronnie 😳😳 it’s not his fault his mums a fucktard he shouldn’t be brought into it ☹☹ Seen a few comments of people pulling him apart last few days it’s not his fault he isn’t mobile it’s not his fault he has a tuft it’s not his fault he stares blankly😞😞 just makes me a bit sad. He’s her son he should be the most precious thing to her and clearly isn’t

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I really do feel sorry for Ronnie 😳😳 it’s not his fault his mums a fucktard he shouldn’t be brought into it ☹☹ Seen a few comments of people pulling him apart last few days it’s not his fault he isn’t mobile it’s not his fault he has a tuft it’s not his fault he stares blankly😞😞 just makes me a bit sad. He’s her son he should be the most precious thing to her and clearly isn’t
Ronnie not being mobile or engaged with anything is down to his parents I think. They don't do enough to play and stimulate him to help him develop. Remember that day when they all went well Stacey and Joe's, and there was a video of Joe playing and baby talking to him, Ron was laughing and interacting with him more than he ever does with his own parents 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Ronnie not being mobile or engaged with anything is down to his parents I think. They don't do enough to play and stimulate him to help him develop. Remember that day when they all went well Stacey and Joe's, and there was a video of Joe playing and baby talking to him, Ron was laughing and interacting with him more than he ever does with his own parents 😔
I was thinking about that before when someone said they have to tickle him to get a smile. It’s soo sad ☹☹ I don’t think I know anyone who doesn’t smile when they see their mum or dad. I’m genuinely concerned for his welfare x
She can have all the personalised clothes she wants all the gifted toys all the baby caddies and more shiteeee but I’d rather have my baby smile at me when he sees me than any of that ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Did anyone just see that inappropriate bath picture of Ronnie she just posted and quickly deleted from her stories 😳 I reported it and then it was gone.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Yep. My bets on Ma Barker is at the Hinchs.. no way that lazy, useless pair would attempt to actually be full time parents.
My 3 year old grandaughter is desperate to come to our house asks me every day. We dropped some shopping at their gate and she came to the door and said come in nanny. Broke my heart my daughter has serious anxiety issues ( real ones )and could do with my help but knows we have to see this out. If she has her mother there she is a selfish witch

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Nah, she doesn't want her sheep thinking about how her sister has got off her arse and worked hard to become qualified, and now works hard (probably picking up overtime shifts as well as her normal ones) helping other people while Grinch sits in Castle Greyskull fingering her gifted minkehs. The comparison would be too stark and make her look like an even bigger bleep.
Castle Greyskull 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seriously, will she ever stop with the bath pics they make me so angry!

Reactions: 17
Wow that picture of her kid in the bath has just been deleted!!! managed to report before it went off

Reactions: 1
Is her sister actually a paramedic? Where did that info come from? Her profile says she’s studying Paramedic science at Ruskin university but by the looks of it she’s still studying it and isn’t actually a qualified paramedic. Obviously hinch is still a dick for making this pandemic about her as even if her sister isn’t a qualified paramedic she still could mention something about her.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.