Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping swipe ups to tik tok now 🙄💤 no the wonder she has no bond with ronnieblesshisshittytuftz When she uses all her time to make tik toks of her tit dog, pretend shes deep in love with her old pussywhipped husband, and dusting her obsessively clean house when she could be encouraging her child to come out from behind the sofa and do things he should be for his age. I need to stop watching her she winds me right up

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think what she meant about the world being beautiful was maybe about pollution etc like the Venice canals being clear? But just worded it really wrong and insensitive.

Also how is keeping ronnies meal time bibs in a box under another box make them easy access? 😂🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Hmmm I disagree I just think she’s an insensitive bleeping prick who only cares about herself in her crappy little bubble.
she shouldn't of said anything at all! i think the women who lost her 21 year old healthy daughter to Coronavirus would choose their daughter living over a dirty canal any day like all the other families who have lost people. There is no beauty coming from this only hurt and pain. She’s an insensitive little twit.

Reactions: 18
Sorry if already been posted but honestly why can't she just talk and spell properly 🤦‍♀️🙈
Okay so broccoli and carrot for the dog but what does poor Ron Ron get apple juice and bloody pouches.

Could she be anymore of a dick! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
bleeping swipe ups to tik tok now 🙄💤 no the wonder she has no bond with ronnieblesshisshittytuftz When she uses all her time to make tik toks of her tit dog, pretend shes deep in love with her old pussywhipped husband, and dusting her obsessively clean house when she could be encouraging her child to come out from behind the sofa and so things he should be for his age. I need to stop watching her she winds me right up
Ronnieblesshisshittytuftz has absolutely made my day! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
In her latest post with Onslow and Ronnie on the floor, why is that pillow there, is it to stop him rolling

Reactions: 11
Hmmm I disagree I just think she’s an insensitive bleeping prick who only cares about herself in her crappy little bubble.
she shouldn't of said anything at all! i think the women who lost her 21 year old healthy daughter to Coronavirus would choose their daughter living over a dirty canal any day like all the other families who have lost people. There is no beauty coming from this only hurt and pain. She’s an insensitive little twit.
hinch is a dick and I don’t think she was being nice or sincere at all however I don’t think it’s as black and white of an issue. This is a global crisis and there is so much devastation and hurt caused by it but I believe it’s good to try and find some positives in times like this, such as the clean canals, or the smog disappearing from the air in China. it doesn’t mean it justifies or outweighs any pain in any way whatsoever - nothing can or will, but it gives an inkling of something positive when there is so much panic in the world. That’s just my opinion.

Reactions: 7
Who in their right mind gives a shiny shite what her annoying obese dog is having for his breakfast? The annoying fat lard arse. Sorry but a dog has never annoyed me as much as hers and I don’t know why
I bleeping hate that dog too, I have been very vocal about it previously 😂😂😂😂😂 there’s something about him that provoked a violent rage in people it seems as I keep seeing posts that say I LOVE DOGS BUT I HATE HENRY - I am one of those people 😂 never hated a dog before, I am usually a dog fanatic

How have I only just realised her and that dog have the same face and hair?!
Ahh!! Maybe this is why we all hate that mutt so much! And Henry too!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The placements of her books piss me right off. You’ve got books your own bleeping books WE GET IT!!!! Hopefully this virus will be the end of the hinch cult I don’t mean her getting ill but I mean hopefully people will open their eyes to what a boring entitled head she is. That tiktok shoving her tits and over filtered face out was so desperate 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 25
If you don’t want to get annoyed don’t read the latest comments on her tik tok video of Henry 😂

They’re all absolutely HOWLING with laughter over it apparently. It was just THAT funny.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What’s up with Ronnies feet in this pic? His foot looks really curled, are they ment to do that?
DCCB2B69-6309-4098-8062-5DFED47CB9FA.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Bloody hell seen it all now .. that dog eats better than that child !! I'd love to see ronnie picking up some softened brocolli and having a good old suck on all that goodness .. dont know about the carrot mind you he has no teeth but I'm sure he can have some brocolli if someone was sat over him watching ... baby led weaning

Reactions: 14
That’s what I thought/hoped too. I’ve done CBT and what Hinch calls her tada list is what my counsellor encouraged me to do, on the days where just getting out of bed felt impossible to write it down felt like I’d achieved something. Then it would be made the bed etc. I’m over simplifying it as I’m no expert but I think this is what’s been suggested and the patient has attached herself to the Hinch phenomenon.
I think this is where all Hinches lists come from, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s had counselling and lists have been suggested. She’s ran with it. However, this is where it gets dangerous, she willy nilly says anxiety and low days etc, people with mental health issues are clinging to that, and I think this is where the obsession has started. Hinch has sold herself as this poor anxiety ridden wee soul who cleans and does Hinch hauls and wow look how happy I am now. When you’ve forgotten what it feels like to be happy, belonging to a community that applauds you for spending 10 hours a day cleaning, it’s validating that this behaviour is ok, when it is in fact masking a bigger issue. Ooh check me out I’ve spent money I don’t have on things I don’t need and got up at 4am to Hinch while the baby sleeps, post it online and get noticed and applauded.
She’s praying on the vulnerable wether she realises it, or would ever admit to it or not.
this is 100% the truth and although you say you're not an expert, you have real experience of what anxiety and mental health issues can do to you and I'm my book that gives you credence to talk about it. Hinch on the other hand is just an airhead who wouldn't know anxiety of was sprayed out of one of her cans of dettol! She is dangerous and should be stopped but she's like a runaway train!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.