Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she dresses so so bad what the heck is she wearing ...a tent??? She can’t even hold Ronnie properly!!

Reactions: 16
I’ve woke up like a bear with a sore head this morning....but does anyone else find it weird people posting on Hinch pages things like they have an empty wall what will I put on it, have they all lost any form of imagination and need 🐑 to guide them?! And the things they suggest, shelves full of shite, fake plants, they all cream their knickers over fablon.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
More than 1000 people have died from coronavirus in the UK to date but Hinch reckons we are all going to get through this, is she deranged?
We haven't even hit the peak yet!!!

Stop prancing around in your parents garden, it does not take 3 to drop off a bag of essentials, stay the duck at home!!!!

Reactions: 31
I think what she meant about the world being beautiful was maybe about pollution etc like the Venice canals being clear? But just worded it really wrong and insensitive.

Also how is keeping ronnies meal time bibs in a box under another box make them easy access? 😂🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve woke up like a bear with a sore head this morning....but does anyone else find it weird people posting on Hinch pages things like they have an empty wall what will I put on it, have they all lost any form of imagination and need 🐑 to guide them?! And the things they suggest, shelves full of shite, fake plants, they all cream their knickers over fablon.
I just dont get this need to cover every wall and surface with STUFF. It's ok to have a table with nothing on it. It's fine to have a blank wall. Decorations are great but they just lose meaning if itz everywhere you turn because then you dont actually see anything.

Reactions: 27
I totally agree. My little one is 6months old and apart from a post to let people know we had him, I have not put one single picture on social media of him. I didn't have a child to plaster him all over social media to play mum of the year
I have a private fbook and only put pictures up as I have family in Canada, Fife and my dad lives in London and it’s easier to put them up and tag them all in the photos. I don’t put mine up to boast or anything like that purely just so family can see him defo nothing like hinch does and if I had an account like hers be no way I would be showing my baby off to that many people especially in the bath it really annoys me she puts that on social media with all the pervs going about

Reactions: 14
I think what she meant about the world being beautiful was maybe about pollution etc like the Venice canals being clear? But just worded it really wrong and insensitive.

Also how is keeping ronnies meal time bibs in a box under another box make them easy access? 😂🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Command strips sponsors her, the bib company doesnt, so of course the command strips are the priority

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Saw this posted this morning and couldn’t help but think of Hinch:

Are you going to work? Just have a look down the street as you do! See that Audi owned by that woman who looks down her nose at you because you’re in a carers uniform? Or that guy in the Range Rover who lords it up thinking he’s better than you when he sees you work at Asda? You’ll see their car is still on the drive! You know why? Because they’re not essential!!!

They NEED you!

Remember that this next few weeks!

Remember that you’re a hero!

So next time anyone of you feel that Hinch has more than you, just remember that during a time where our county saw a pandemic- she was still doing the same swipe ups and cleaning as usual- she ran out of content and became even more boring than usual. Her Audi and Range Rover haven’t moved- unlike many of our cars.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Shuts out the trolls? My arse! She never bleeping shuts up about trolls!

Good morning everyone xx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Poor grinch in her home with no money worries of even a care what’s going on in the outside world or how people are dying and others struggling with not seeing family is feeling low probably because she can’t shop for tat. She needs to give her bloody head a wobble my grandad in law who is in the care home with dementia in his 80s hasn’t been able to meet his great grandson yet because of lockdown and current situation and we just hope he will get the chance to as he’s been deteriorating since Christmas. I’m pretty sure ma barker is staying with her and onslow cause no way they pair of bell ends could look after their own baby when their used to her doing it for them

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I just dont get this need to cover every wall and surface with STUFF. It's ok to have a table with nothing on it. It's fine to have a blank wall. Decorations are great but they just lose meaning if itz everywhere you turn because then you dont actually see anything.
I couldn’t agree more, it baffles me that people can’t make their own decisions about home decor and that they don’t need tat on every suface. I find it quite bizzare.

Hi guys/gals 1st posting
I also can't be arsed with her constant crowing over her stuff and that she is soo in love with Ronnie but then shows a shot of the dog- wtf - there is so much going on at the moment - she either can't comprehend it or doesn't care.
Anyhoo, the landing in her gaff annoys me, it used to be a bedroom so making it into a waiting area is so up your arse she can lick her own eyeballs, especially when there is just the 3 of them.
The alterations on her house must have cost a fortune
View attachment 100938
Definitely keeping enough room ready for the stairs to go up into the new loft conversion 🤣

I can’t believe all three of them went to drop off supplies for her mum and dad. They definitely didn’t, she just went to go and see them. Poor Ronnie as always looks about an enthusiastic as a palm tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What was up with the screenshot she put up of the care home last night? She sent drawings to the elderly people?
Sorry if I've missed something but she could send them something a lot more useful than some drawings she's done!
Not sure if this has been mentioned on here and I’ve missed it but

Agreed, I saw her posts re the care home and wondered why she just sent drawings. Surely food parcels, hand sanitiser, gloves etc. Would be more useful?
Not at all!!
The people in the care home will be being cared for, they will have staff, basic PPE, and will be getting food deliveries and regular meals.
What they don't have is visitors as now theres a locked door policy.
While I hate the twit, pictures and letters will massively help.
I do feel however that she got the idea from here as I actually mentioned it myself!
Anyway, we appealed to the community for letters and pictures and have been including them in care packages on our deliveries, along with various activities as well.
Its not just food that people need while isolated, its support as well.
The feedback I've had for including the pictures ect has been amazing!!
What she could do though is send some essential food items to her local food bank/charities though, as we're really struggling now!!

Reactions: 14
No Hinch, messages like this DON’T change your life. Being paid huge amounts of money by multinational companies for posting utter drivel and swipe ups for fecking ‘Ebayers’ is what’s changed your life. I just don’t get how they still ’partner’ with her. They send stuff to review and all she says is ‘it’s great, I love it’ with no explanation as to why.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
bleeping hell yesterday was the tour of Gifted Towers and today more fake fan mail she’s sent herself. Honestly have a day off Hinch! You have zero content and you’re boring as duck.
If, and it’s a big if...someone from a crisis team is advertising Hinch by telling someone who is mentally vulnerable to make a Hinch list then I am fuming.
This woman damages vulnerable peoples mental health by encouraging a ridiculous level of consumerism, promoting purchasing as a solution to any problem.
The mountain of cleaning products needed to be on her gang is ridiculous and terrible for the envieonment.

I really hope she is making this up herself because if I knew a professional was promoting Hinch as a solution to mental health I would suggest complaints are made...not sure to whom at the moment but once life is back to some level of normallacy then this needs to be explores.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.