Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here she goes with her nightly words of wisdom. YOU ARE FULL OF SHITE duck FACE. AND YES YOU DO LISTEN TO THE TROLLS. Night Soph sleep tight you bell end.

Oh now, what has the poor kipper ever done to you? ;)
it just started to smell like a unwashed fadge 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
After a day of showing her ebay shite , she's feeling low. Awww poor thing. And what's with Jamie watching a disney movie? I guess when your wife is the breadwinner, you go along with whatever she wants. What a plank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Pre Ronnie & early pregnancy she seemed to be getting a lot more media attention, she was on this morning, she was doing book tours around Britain & she even opened a shop (pound stretchers I think, something of that ilk) she took ill & was hospitalised. Had Ronnie not long after, she’s been a lot quieter on that front now. Not sure if that’s through choice or no one wants to have her anymore. She’s lost what she had at the beginning, she used to be “hinching” to songs getting excited about hoover lines etc and having banter with Jamie and she did seem fairly normal (look back at her highlights if you can be arsed). She’s built up somewhat of a cult and some of her followers are scarily addicted to her. I think some people with mental health issues were helped in the beginning & they could copy her with the Hinch hauls and 90p cleaning products, it was just a bit of fun. Since she’s grown and is now an ambassador she’d clog her granny if she could get a few bob. Since this is their only source of income she’s sell sell sell. She no longer cleans, it’s just tidying up, and spraying far too many chemicals. She’s so bloody boring, it’s almost when she signed her life away to Gleam she gave up her personality and what made her, her. There’s nothing unique about her anymore. She doesn’t do lives anymore and blames anxiety, bollocks it’s because she knows she’s bought a huge amount of her followers, what’s more cringe than doing a live to her 3.2million (or whatever she’s at now) when the entire country is in lockdown & more time on their hands and only a few thousand actually watch it. How many of them are watching it & hanging off her every word, and how many are clenching their arse cheeks in second hand embarrassment? She can’t moderate comments when she’s live so she can’t edit the trolls. She screams troll all the time, do a live and prove it, oh wait she can’t because it’s all made up! She’s so many people blowing smoke up her arse she thinks she’s amazing. Jamie is now a lap dog as she’s the only earner. Her relationship with her mum is unhealthy, she can’t function as an adult at 30 years of age. Her videos are beyond boring, she’s clearly been warned not to plug things anymore, she’s not done anymore ads for P&G, she can’t do Hinch hauls, so what are we left with, a fat wanker of a dog and a baby plonked various places for a photo shoot. Her whole life has become fake and staged.
I’m sorry this has turned into a bit of verbal diarrhoea 😂
Preach 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

Could Ronnie be any more unresponsive towards his grandad? He really wasn't interested at all.
I’m sorry but that was so weird

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm sure ur turn will come babe I was one and lost 4 kids now I've got a 15 year old girl praying u will be there and a better mummy than

Yeah clothing is essential u need it especially if ur pregnant u need to be comfy in ur cloths especially like a Time like this
Thanks. I haven't given up hope yet, but I know time is not on my side.

It doesn’t look quite like an Audi to me (I have an A3). Looks like a BMW?
Maybe they have three cars!

Celeb mastermind.. I thought this was hinch for a second😂
Courtney Act/Shane Jenek is better looking, with or without makeup!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Do you think she’s she been dropped by very, remember she would set up a scene of things she had been or do she said , the last time she dine
7D7AE2A5-1916-490C-ACC2-FB8C701386EB.png
this was November

Reactions: 7
What was up with the screenshot she put up of the care home last night? She sent drawings to the elderly people?
Sorry if I've missed something but she could send them something a lot more useful than some drawings she's done!

Also, someone said on here she looked like she'd had a boob job. Were the wonderbras a nod to that? 😉🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure if this has been mentioned on here and I’ve missed it but
What was up with the screenshot she put up of the care home last night? She sent drawings to the elderly people?
Sorry if I've missed something but she could send them something a lot more useful than some drawings she's done!
Agreed, I saw her posts re the care home and wondered why she just sent drawings. Surely food parcels, hand sanitiser, gloves etc. Would be more useful?

Reactions: 18
Not sure if this has been mentioned on here and I’ve missed it but

Agreed, I saw her posts re the care home and wondered why she just sent drawings. Surely food parcels, hand sanitiser, gloves etc. Would be more useful?
Absolutely. Those things would be infinitely more useful. Where's the harm in her sending necessities and including the drawing as an extra little gift? She's such a greedy cow.

A drawing like that from a woman in her 30s is a bit odd too tbh!

Reactions: 22
Absolutely. Those things would be infinitely more useful. Where's the harm in her sending necessities and including the drawing as an extra little gift? She's such a greedy cow.

A drawing like that from a woman in her 30s is a bit odd too tbh!
I thought she did them with her niece so marginally less odd but she should have included some useful things too.
I wonder how many of the residents knew who ‘Mrs Hinch’ was? They did look a bit baffled

• Haha
Reactions: 19
After a day of showing her ebay shite , she's feeling low. Awww poor thing. And what's with Jamie watching a disney movie? I guess when your wife is the breadwinner, you go along with whatever she wants. What a plank.
Has he given up work now? What did he used to do?

Reactions: 1
I know this isn’t normal but Ronnie pisses me off I know he’s a baby but just looking at him being a doll/potato Every damn day really grates in me

That’s just a coat though isn’t it?
Whoa! That’s a bit much isn’t it? The way Hinch treats Ronnie pisses me off, but not Ronnie himself, how can a baby piss you off?
I’m not sure if you actually meant that or maybe if you didn’t you could have worded it differently.
I do think Ronnie is very behind, physically and mentally but I think that is down to his upbringing, or lack of, and yes it’s horrible to see him just sat there, or posed “like a doll” for photos for the gram, but I actually think he’s an adorable little boy.

Celeb mastermind.. I thought this was hinch for a second😂
I haven’t got a clue who that woman is, is it a celebrity then? But oh my, she really does look like Hinch!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So today we can expect lots of pictures of Ronnie ‘standing’ 🙄🙄 she’s literally so pathetic. My daughter has a cousin who’s 3 days younger than her and I remember when they were 8 months he was already pulling himself up and almost cruising. My daughter was a right little lump she had just learnt to sit unaided a month or so before. But I understand all babies develop differently so into never forced her to do stuff she wasn’t ready for. Ronnie isn’t ready to stand. He’s clearly not pulling himself up. There is no baby in the world who can pull themselves up on a flimsy basket and the basket not topple over. Hinch literally has no respect for her sheep as she treats them like they are bleeping imbeciles, which let’s face it most of them are 😂
I used to really like her when I first started following her but after she had Ronnie I got so fed up of the whining, the moaning and the constant bullshit that came out of her mouth. She’s bleeping NEUROTIC! Is there anything she doesn’t bloody complain about or cry about? I don’t understand why she’s putting Ronnie all over SM or why she’s putting that bleeping Gretal filter on him. It’s annoying enough on her when she starts bleating on that she’s not confident enough to not have it on her face. BULLSHIT SOPH! BULLLLLLLLFUCKING. tit!
I mean who does a make up vid with a filter on. She literally makes my tit itch!!!!

Defo... so many photos of my daughter every morning, 10am still in her pjs pulling everything out my tv cabinet.. literally did that just by rolling over to it. I only ever see Ronnie on his mat, in the bath, bedroom floor or on their laps. Never ever seen him somewhere random he’s rolled himself over to. I’m sure she’s reading, maybe he will be over by the dining table tomorrow 😂
Her house needs baby proofing before she can let him out of her sight. There’s too many sharp corners and glass tables for her to let him roam about.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I haven’t got a clue who that woman is, is it a celebrity then? But oh my, she really does look like Hinch!
😂 thats Courtney Act....an Australian drag queen who I believe was in Ru Paul’s Drag Race (someone correct me if I’m wrong!). Her real names Shane and to be quite fair.....he looks amazing either way he decides to be!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Preach 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

I’m sorry but that was so weird
It was weird when Grandpa said “awe look at that big smile”
Eh what smile...there was no smile. His wee legs were going but that was probably in fear of Sophie dropping him! She needs to lay off with the videos of him, it’s like she’s trying to prove some sort of point, yet she’s highlighting the issues. Like has been said here a million times before she needs to put down the phone and raise that baby properly.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.