Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dropping off a bag of essentials at her parents house? Forgive me if I'm wrong but don't they have two kitchens? A house kitchen and a garden kitchen /out kitchen ? 😯 surely both of these kitchens will be stocked up with everything Ma and Pa Barker need? I think Pa Barker is possibly in the over 70 age group but ma Barker isn't is she? So unless she has underlying health issues she could get her own essentials couldn't she?
This "dropping off essentials" makes me think Grinch has been to Tesco or some supermarket or other and no doubt Onslow and Ronnie were there too. We all know she can't go anywhere without Onslow so all three of them go out putting themselves at risk. Unbelievable!
Ronnie looked as sick as duck!
She probably got the *Nurse, who offered to do shopping for her neighbours, to get it for her and then made out to Ma & Pa Barker that Jamie had been out to get it for them.

*If said Nurse is in fact real.

Reactions: 13
Dropping off a bag of essentials at her parents house? Forgive me if I'm wrong but don't they have two kitchens? A house kitchen and a garden kitchen /out kitchen ? 😯 surely both of these kitchens will be stocked up with everything Ma and Pa Barker need? I think Pa Barker is possibly in the over 70 age group but ma Barker isn't is she? So unless she has underlying health issues she could get her own essentials couldn't she?
This "dropping off essentials" makes me think Grinch has been to Tesco or some supermarket or other and no doubt Onslow and Ronnie were there too. We all know she can't go anywhere without Onslow so all three of them go out putting themselves at risk. Unbelievable!
Ronnie looked as sick as duck!
Bet they have both kitchens hoarded full of food

Reactions: 17
I quite like it, is that weird? It reminds me of those weird portraits you could buy in the Sims haha
Ha ha! No, not weird at all, I just think it is too creepy for a babies room.

Reactions: 5
I'm 100% certain Brad said them lights were from ebay cos we had a discussion on here about me looking for designer rads and getting them cheaper on Ebay but it looks like the comments or even the convo itself has been removed from his insta... 🤔🤔
I'm not often wrong....
Here is the comment about the lights being from ebay...more lies
Screenshot_20200328-170953_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm one of those people. I turned 42 recently and was due to start IVF, but that's not going to happen in the near future because of the current situation. It is what it is. What can you do? Hopefully I will be well enough and have enough viable eggs left when all of this is over.
I'm sure ur turn will come babe I was one and lost 4 kids now I've got a 15 year old girl praying u will be there and a better mummy than
I don’t think online shopping counts as inessential/essential? There’s no guideline out is there hence zoflora still ordering her tat I’ve been delivering boohoo orders all week and I’m sure your courier wouldn’t even bat an eyelid at what you’re ordering. Isn’t it better to order online than go out to the shops anyway? As the courier is already out doing his or her job 😄Get it ordered and get comfy 😂 you need clothes to wear
Yeah clothing is essential u need it especially if ur pregnant u need to be comfy in ur cloths especially like a Time like this

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who finds it strange they’re BOTH up at the crack of dawn? It’s bizarre to me when parents don’t take it in turns to have a lie in whilst the other takes the kids downstairs 😂 Just me?
They neeed to be togetvq
Divorce him. Divorce him now.

Why would you ever be proud of your husband saying that about another woman?
quite sure that was a sarcastic comment 🤣

Reactions: 2
Excellent read. I get almost daily updates from my son in Milan. I’m worried sick about him. In September he took a huge leap of faith and, after years of mental health issues, reignited his desire to teach by moving to teach there. They have been on lockdown for 6 weeks, with the last two weeks not even able to go out to exercise, just to shop for essentials. He lives in a one room studio flat and I’m concerned about his mental health.
Sorry to do a Hinch and make it about me but she really has no idea. Sorry for the mini rant
Sorry to hear about ur son it's a worry for all of us bit having a son abroad is one of the most challenging worry keep ur chin up and think when this is over u both can have peice of mind God bless you

Reactions: 12
Here is the comment about the lights being from ebay...more liesView attachment 100909
Not sticking up for her but you can’t blame hinch for That as she has never said they were from eBay. She was in a shop looking at them and the shop she tagged her lights in have a shop in Essex. If she didn’t get them from that shop then they wouldn’t have posted the picture of the lights.

Reactions: 4
I know it's been said many times before but why the duck does she constantly bang on about how much she loves Ronnie?!

I love my kids beyond words but they rarely make an appearance on social media, that doesn't mean I think they're a bunch of arseholes 🤣 though they know how to act like it at times hahaha.

And I agree with the post above his tuft is winding me up now how many times do we need to see it 👴🏻
I totally agree. My little one is 6months old and apart from a post to let people know we had him, I have not put one single picture on social media of him. I didn't have a child to plaster him all over social media to play mum of the year

Reactions: 7
Jesus wept, these people really need to get a grip. £20 on chuffing cloths. The pegs she got separately are around a tenner from a quick look online.
Is it any wonder the postal service are struggling to cope when fucktards are ordering shite like this.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Jesus wept, these people really need to get a grip. £20 on chuffing cloths. The pegs she got separately are around a tenner from a quick look online.
Is it any wonder the postal service are struggling to cope when fucktards are ordering shite like this.
Why are there so many comments? Who sits at home congratulating someone on unnecessary shopping at a time like this?

Reactions: 18
For someone with so much money, how does she always look so cheap and scruffy? That coat is gross and makes her look mad and that contraption round her head 🤢 why go in for loads of makeup and fake hair / nails only to wear scruffy clothes?! She's bizarre.

Reactions: 31
Am I in the wrong for thinking it’s disgusting that’s she’s just said once this is all over (covid-19) the world will be more beautiful!?

I’m fuming! thousands of people have died from this but it makes the world more beautiful!?
Am I wrong for being mad about her comment!?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.