Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's secretly going to her parents house!! There is no way on this earth in the middle of a pandemic that this selfish witch will not go to ma barkers. Probably needs her ma to check Ronnie over to make sure she has been doing a good job looking after him supposedly by herself well Jamie mostly! She thinks she's untouchable so she will clearly think she will not get coronavirus. She really needs a good reality check
Isn't she on blood thinners for something? Could that make her high risk??

Reactions: 6
This is my favourite thing I’ve ever read on this site. ME TOO I HATE THE TUFT
Me too! I commented a while ago like “PLEASE GET THAT BOY A HAIRCUT” and somebody responded something like “what do you mean???” And I didn’t respond because I thought perhaps I’d gone too far hating on a baby’s hair 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think I just got a little sick in my mouth 🤢 'running out of jobs' then just have an hour off Karen ffs, maybe have a bath but take your yellow stained toilet seat out first!! 😂

Reminds me of the day hinch was washing the pee stained cloffs in the sink 🤢

Capture123456.PNG

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t comment much on the hinch threads. Cause if I started I wouldn’t stop. Lol but the pulley Ronnie back, I hate to say this, but to me it’s more she is filming.... and rubbing his head, I think has he moved forward, she was worried he may topple of her lap so just steadied him. That’s how’s its looked to me

Reactions: 24
I think I just got a little sick in my mouth 🤢 'running out of jobs' then just have an hour off Karen ffs, maybe have a bath but take your yellow stained toilet seat out first!! 😂

Reminds me of the day hinch was washing the pee stained cloffs in the sink 🤢

View attachment 100574
It’s absolutely rank, isn’t it. I saw a similar post last night, and all the comments were praising it for being a great idea 🤦🏻‍♀️ You couldn’t make it up.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why is she using Elbow Grease on her toaster and PVC windows?! Two objects which generally speaking don't get greasy? For the PVC windows a bit of hot water would have sufficed, maybe with a squirt of Fairy Liquid in it if you are lucky enough to have enough cleaning products to use for such frivolous purposes.

Also, that pic of her 'walk' looks like her back garden?? Not sure why she would bring out vulnerable baby Ronnie and not her fat ass dog.
I was thinking exactly the same about it looking like her garden

Reactions: 1
Can't find it! It seems to have disappeared 🤔

Seems to have disappeared 🤔
This post....hope this helps guuuyyssss

So she fabreezes her jumper, who in their right mind wants to go round smelling of fabreeze? That stuff stinks. If I wear my jumper two days in a row, it's been known, even three days sometimes, a spritz of perfume or body spray does the trick.

Reactions: 16
Yes, we can’t get one for us, my hubby’s over 75!
If you contact Sainsbury’s they have priority slots for the elderly or people isolating medical issues then there will be free slots to order for you on certain days once a week

Reactions: 6
I think it actually is she’s got the exact same mauve-y colour type of stones they wouldn’t be on a walkway between new builds as they’re too labour intensive/expensive for a large stretch of public walkway. Plus, she goes no where without Jamie so I’m inclined to agree.

Imagine, going to all those lengths to just...lie
Not defending her but possibly up the path of her front garden.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.