Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope her & onslow the lazy cu*t has volunteered for the appeal for people to go out delivering food etc to the elderly and vulnerable.
But we all know that selfish pair couldn't put themselves out for anyone.

Reactions: 16
I’m glad someone else felt that way too, I found that painful to watch
Why was she looking around back and forth grinning like the village idiot she is. I think she comes across very insecure on her videos the way she acts when she isn’t doing the filming a lot of head tossing. Was the same when Stacey videod her in ikea she’s odd

Reactions: 14
The amount of post I’m seeing with people tagging her activity book that they just bought is ridiculous. She’s been slyly advertising it for the last week now. So many people seems to be buying it to ‘help them through the lockdown’ it’s currently number 6 on amazon and her book is list is number 2. It seems like she’s getting a lot more new people buying it not just her old hincers. I actually think that this covid situation might actually make her richer 😳😳😳

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Bit of a random observation, but isn't slightly odd that Ronnie doesn't yet have any teeth?
No I don’t think so, babies can get teeth at different rates. My friends son didn’t get his first tooth until 14months! 😳

Reactions: 4
I hope her & onslow the lazy cu*t has volunteered for the appeal for people to go out delivering food etc to the elderly and vulnerable.
But we all know that selfish pair couldn't put themselves out for anyone.
Believe me, we would know if they had 🙄

Reactions: 10
The longer it takes them to get teeth the better so they’re less likely to get decayed!
She should really make her book of lists free pdfs to print off at home instead of postmen and women risking their lives to deliver god knows how many!! It could be a small contribution to the hinchers but she’d never do that cause profit means more than people

Reactions: 20
What A dick when a council will supply. Prob claimed as ‘expenses’ as ‘working from home’ hope the bin men leave them then
I’m sure they will anyway as they aren’t proper bins? Even if ours aren’t pleased correctly against the curb edge on our street they won’t take them!!!

Reactions: 8
Im prob gonna be called out as a troll cos ive just mesged her as she really annoyed me with her overdrive on ebay crap. Told her they should be delivering more urgent stuff like food instead of her ebay stuff. Grrr im so annoyed

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Im prob gonna be called out as a troll cos ive just mesged her as she really annoyed me with her overdrive on ebay crap. Told her they should be deliverig more urgent stuff like food instead of her ebay stuff. Grrr im so annoyed
I speak for all of Royal Mail when I say this... we are busy enough as it is without her stupid tat!!! Not that I deliver in Essex 🤣🤣 but it’s like Christmas again with all the parcels we are rushed off our feet

• Sad
Reactions: 31
So... As I'm not from the UK I'd never seen Mrs. Hinch's content. I saw her being mentioned by some UK vloggers, but I'd never stumbled upon her instagram page until today. These are some of the thoughts I had when I first saw her instagram today:
- So... this lady got famous because... she cleans? Literally the most mundane tasks that everyone does on a daily basis.. made her famous?
- WTF is up with the awful granny filter?
- Why is the entire house gray and white?! It looks like a cheap wannabe version of Rivièra Maison (and that's not a good thing)
- Why does the husband act and look like he's being held hostage?
- Scratch that, why do both the husband and dog look like they're being held hostage in most pictures?
- Why is she forcing everyone to see her baby and their great relationship so much? She's almost worse than the Saccone Joly's with how she displays him on insta.
And finally... how does she manage to talk about cleaning every day? Literally everyone does it! You're not special hun, calm down! And some of her tips aren't even helpful but more delusional!:censored:
Welcome 😀 pull up a chair, grab a cuppa and get comfy. Things get fun around here! 😂

*edited due to spelling mistake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I know it's been said, but that fridge is far from empty!
I've spent all week dropping food parcels to the elderly who's fridges and freezers are bare, actually bare!
They didnt even have the basic essentials!
Then when they have phoned asking, they say they don't want to be greedy. That's something she knows duck all about!

Then she dares to post a picture where shes got 2 of almost everything, and yesterday also got eggs too. Well unless shes miraculously hatched them out of her lying skanky arse, I'd suggest that one of them have definitely been out!!

Well I hope it bleeping chokes them both. I shouldn't begrudge anyone food right now, but I do them poncing bastards!
They have free food delivered all year through and she gets free cleaning products that shes been throwing in peoples faces all week!!

Then, she bleeping brags about being fit and healthy! Hoo fooking rah for you love! If you're that fit and healthy get off your egg laying arse and get donating some of your time, or donate your extra food to someone who actually needs it!!

God she boils my piss! If only she knew what it was like out there, how scary it is working frontline helping people, how desperate some people are, and that people who should be self isolating are risking trips out themselves as they have no one to ask!
Get off your egg laying arse 😂😂😂👏👏👏
You win the internet for today!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im prob gonna be called out as a troll cos ive just mesged her as she really annoyed me with her overdrive on ebay crap. Told her they should be delivering more urgent stuff like food instead of her ebay stuff. Grrr im so annoyed
Omg I’ve actually messaged her too!! Wow, she’s throwing everything in the way of her earning!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You can tell by the way ronnie sits and moves that he is no where near standing.
The way that kid is slumped over in that swing in the garden- he is like a bleeping MASSIVE 4 month old. I hope her health visitor raises some very valid concerns at his next development check

Reactions: 18
has Anyone noticed her grab Ronnie back when he tried to move slightly on the egg chair with her? It’s made my blood boil!

Reactions: 10
next story omg guyzzzz ronnie blesshiscottonsocks has his 1st tooth I'm crying guyzzz so emotional

hope fatboy slim shits all over her garden and her whole house stinks of tit 😂
Fat boy slim 😂 me and hubby laughed way too much at this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.