Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she cleaning excessively when they’re in lockdown. How much mess and dirt is there with those two and a baby who isn’t on the move yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Me 💁🏻‍♀️ 😂
I bloody love sprouts 😂
My other half isn’t a veg lover so I buy what I can make him eat, strangely sprouts are one of the things he’ll eat. I have to hide carrots in things 😂😂😂.....42 going on 5 he is 😂
You can have my ration so. No sprouts allowed in my house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please tell me why you would buy outdoor bins on eBay?!?! What the actual HELL

As above they probably aren’t taking her recycling because there not in the council issued correct bins- unsure of other areas but we have a green,blue,brown and grey bin for different recycled items- our bin men wouldn’t take a grey bin on blue bin day for example 🤦🏼‍♀️
Our blue bin and brown, paper box weren’t taken

Reactions: 7
Why is she cleaning excessively when they’re in lockdown. How much mess and dirt is there with those two and a baby who isn’t on the move yet?
It’s because she’s an empty vessel and wouldn’t think to read a book, use her sewing machine, learn to cook a new dish, or a new language. Anything other than cleaning an already clean house

Reactions: 21
That's when you know you have too much money, buying new wheelie bins to put literal rubbish in because it doesmt match your interior colour scheme.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Ronnie will be so confused at school when the teacher is talking about what colour bins things go i.e brown for food waste, blue for recycling etc and he will feel so confused thinking all bins are grey 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
So I recently finished watching Tiger King (omg watch it if you haven’t had a chance yet!) Anyway, I saw that Louis Theroux has interviewed this guy and it was on iPlayer so I watched that....there is a point to this bear with!
After I finished that I was browsing some other Louis Theroux docs and came across the Eating Disorder episode. Well....wasn’t that an eye opener and most definitely led me to think of a certain person. Especially in the case of one young girl who literally went mad if anyone disagreed with her so her parents tiptoed around her constantly worrying about her tantrums!
Im not normally one for armchair psychology but there are a lot of comparisons you could make after watching that program. Would explain a lot. Especially the need to be “babysat”.

Reactions: 31
2 crumbs behind her toaster. Absolute disgrace. She just hasn’t done it to be honest guys!

honestly she’s so stupid it hurts

the toaster video looks like an old one to me? When she had it in the corner of her kitchen against the “wall” where’s today’s toaster clips filmed from?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Great just what the world needs right now another flash mop, another mop that needs more heads..what home needs 2 mops that both need excessive money spent on them to work.. some people have no income right now and what your doing is advertising useless pieces of tit so you get your pay check ... go on how much have they paid you to advertise that flash mop you won’t ever use except when your selling it? 6k 7k 🤔

Reactions: 20
I honestly guarantee her mum still goes over. Thick as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What's she rattling on about bins not being collected? I don't know anyone whose bins aren't being collected at the moment. Ours were collected on Wednesday as usual. Hinch probably has a little driver who comes round to collect hers :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ronnie will be so confused at school when the teacher is talking about what colour bins things go i.e brown for food waste, blue for recycling etc and he will feel so confused thinking all bins are grey 😭😭😭
I think the poor baby will be more shocked that other colours exist at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The standing photo doesnt really help her with regards to people asking the questions over Ronnie’s development.
All babies after a certain age LIKE to stand, that doesnt mean he can or will stand independently anytime soon
And he definitely didn’t pull himself up to that position, the basket would have toppled over, as it’s not solid enough. She engineered that photo, poor boy 😢

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.