Mrs Hinch #127 Hinch clapping for the NHS, nearly dropped Ronnie, All The Best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is a melty stick?
Probably a dog biscuit, probably why he didn’t want them. I’m not surprised hed rather chew on her clothes, there’s probably more nutritional value in them. Mmmm Lenor!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s betting that if Sam (sister) does get CV19 as a result of her frontline job, Hinch will STILL make it all about her. I am stunned that she hasn’t mentioned Sam at all, if only to get more simpering messages from her fans
Nah, she doesn't want her sheep thinking about how her sister has got off her arse and worked hard to become qualified, and now works hard (probably picking up overtime shifts as well as her normal ones) helping other people while Grinch sits in Castle Greyskull fingering her gifted minkehs. The comparison would be too stark and make her look like an even bigger bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry but I just had to! She’s really bleeping me off today really bad. While the rest of the country is in panic mode shes dicking about day in day out without one single thought to anybody that’s caught up in all this. She really had morphed into the grinch in that hideous snot green onesie or whatever it is.
I REALLY hope she reads this

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry but I just had to! She’s really bleeping me off today really bad. While the rest of the country is in panic mode shes dicking about day in day out without one single thought to anybody that’s caught up in all this. She really had morphed into the grinch in that hideous snot green onesie or whatever it is.
And she’ll still be going on about how it’s been a “bad day” for her...

Reactions: 9
That’s an awfully neat pile of melty sticks, well done Ronnie:unsure:
Not to mention all completely dry with no slimy sucked bits mashed into the fabric.
Its almost as if an adult crushed them with their finger tips....🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 36
i was just looking on her tiktok comments on the Chris brown one. She said “coming soon babe” since when does she ever talk like that? So damn cringe

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Last week I remember the words “I’ll be keeping my stories as fun and lighthearted as possible”. Didn’t take long for the swipe ups to make a comeback and the boring AF content.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Guuuyyyzzzz - 🙋‍♀️ I’m normally a FOD/MOD poster but as he’s pretty much in his box and that thread is starting to feel like mumsnet I’ve ventured over here a lot recently because...well it’s funny af! Im sure this has been discussed but could someone get me up-to speed and explain how Hinch is managing to constantly shove P&G products in our faces, multiple times, every day, without stating #AD? What response have any of you had from ASA when reporting this? I mean that’s just the P&G stuff, the other shite she’s clearly getting paid for (ebayer guyz 🙄) is a whole other box of hard boiled eggs!
TIA
Me the same as @Dogmuck 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️
and what the cunting duck is the filter she uses in all her stories?? That woman thing? What is that all about???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread title suggestion

Sophs boring & playing tricks, her content has resorted to her crushing melty sticks!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I’m bleeping howling at the Henry cowboy picture. A gay icon. He looks like Joe Exotic’s next husband

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.