Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wal18

Who in their right mind gives a shiny shite what her annoying obese dog is having for his breakfast? The annoying fat lard arse. Sorry but a dog has never annoyed me as much as hers and I don’t know why

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That fridge isn't pretty empty. It's pretty full. Pretty empty is when you have next to nothing on the shelves. I'm due to do a shop today for the first time in a week. The current contents in my fridge are; milk, butter, ham and yogurts and a bit of cheese.

She is trying to be relatable in this crisis but she is far from it.

Attachments

• Sick
My God this moron actually BOUGHT GREY WHEELIE BINS?! £65 each. And I always thought the point was to attach the bin lid to the top of the bin store so when you open it the lid opens? Hers aren’t attached so you have to open two lids 🙄 Jesus wept Get a fucking grip. The way she flaunts her ridiculous, irresponsible, selfish spending infuriates me.
I absolutely hate it when she says “who remembers guyzzzzzzz...” More like who gives a fuck guyyyzzzzzzz 🖕🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Minkeh

Am I in the wrong for thinking it’s disgusting that’s she’s just said once this is all over (covid-19) the world will be more beautiful!?

I’m fuming! thousands of people have died from this but it makes the world more beautiful!?
Am I wrong for being mad about her comment!?
No, you’re not wrong. The magnitude of this is massive and we’ll feel the repercussions for a long time to come. The stock markets will take a while to continue etc. And then there are numerous people who will have lost loved ones.
I don’t think she’s worded it very well (shocker) this has made me appreciate what is important in life, and the people who really matter. We all take for granted being able to freely jump in the car and go wherever we want. I do think I’ll have a different outlook on life and I will make some family changes. However to say the world will be more beautiful, no you’re not wrong to be fuming at that.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Hi guys/gals 1st posting
I also can't be arsed with her constant crowing over her stuff and that she is soo in love with Ronnie but then shows a shot of the dog- wtf - there is so much going on at the moment - she either can't comprehend it or doesn't care.
Anyhoo, the landing in her gaff annoys me, it used to be a bedroom so making it into a waiting area is so up your arse she can lick her own eyeballs, especially when there is just the 3 of them.
The alterations on her house must have cost a fortune
Screenshot_2020-03-28 Sophie Hinchliffe ( mrshinchhome) • Instagram photos and videos.png

• Haha

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I speak for all of Royal Mail when I say this... we are busy enough as it is without her stupid tat!!! Not that I deliver in Essex 🤣🤣 but it’s like Christmas again with all the parcels we are rushed off our feet
My dad is a postman, mid 60’s and didn’t finish today til 5pm because like you said it’s as bad as the run up to xmas- I wish people would only order essentials!!

• Sad
  • Heart

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
It’s so staged. Him standing was probably a few seconds and boomeranged to make it look as if he’s standing for ages. After yesterday’s sob fest, why does she continue to ridicule him, albeit unknowingly, and reinforce his lack of progress. It’s just so ,so sad for that little lad.
Because she has to prove a point being the spoilt brat that she is!! Thing is Soph we all know you stood him there for 2 seconds and then he fell flat on his arse

• Haha

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
She is thick as pig shit, surely you use the food in the fridge first before eating freezer & cupboard food? And I dread to think what she has made & frozen, prob a turd wrapped in bacon!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
OMG I’m trying not to cry right now watching the news. If she’s gone off to visit her Mum and blatantly ignore ALL of the advice then I’m sorry but I hope she gets a hard smack of reality straight into her stupid fucking filtered face!!! 🤬

Bev1000

So she’s trying to find ways to direct people her eBay items without actually having to do a swipe up, she’ll then still get her commission we see what your doing nothing gets past us

• Wow
  • Heart

Fififoo

Chatty Member
She over shares far to much. Its like look people here is where I store things if you want to come and burgle my house. Here is all the food I have in my fridge and look guuuyyysss look at all my tat I own. Surprised she has not been done over by now.

• Haha

WorldsGoneMad

Wtf was that weird shoulder movement? She is such an attention seeker. Get over yourself Sophie. Some people have a brain and can see through your bullshit.

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
I don’t comment much on the hinch threads. Cause if I started I wouldn’t stop. Lol but the pulley Ronnie back, I hate to say this, but to me it’s more she is filming.... and rubbing his head, I think has he moved forward, she was worried he may topple of her lap so just steadied him. That’s how’s its looked to me

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
I feel awful because I’ve just had to order some clothes and I don’t want my courier thinking I’m not taking this seriously but I’m 18 weeks pregnant and all of a sudden nothing ( and I mean nothing! ) fits! 🥴
I would class that as essential though so I wouldn’t worry too much, you need to be comfortable while pregnant, buying notebooks isn’t essential, hinch is just a greedy bitch