Mrs Hinch #126 Hinch is only caring about Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet their neighbours think they are absolute knobs. What was the screaming & shouting all about?
Jamie sounded like a right toss pot didn’t he. Sounded like a warm up act trying to get the crowd excited for the main event. I’d bet my last penny they’re complete duck wit neighbours and look down their nose at everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Perhaps she is the only carer they have right now. Perhaps she wore a mask once she got through the Door.
My mother needs help and we take it in turns going in to her.
Not ideal but she would starve otherwise and be unable to get washed or to the toilet etc.
Shes unwell right now and its unfortunate that its co incided with all of this corona virus. I hope her neighbours arent standing in judgement and wondering why we are going in and out, all of a sudden
There’s an elderly couple across the road from me and they have had visits everyday this week from their daughter. All week she has come wearing a face mask and spent at least half an hour in the house. But today she has done the same without wearing a mask. I really don’t know what some people are thinking

Reactions: 11
Favourite thing about today is defo the neighbour burning stuff and pissing princess grinch off. All the best you proper bleeping bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What the actual duck are these mad fuckers doing now?!
That’s actually made me feel sick.

It’s strange to me, I manage to keep my toilet clean and unlike hinch and her sheep I don’t ever feel the need to do close ups of my throne for thousands to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Self serving selfish twats, setting up the phone to film themselves clapping. Defeats the point in my opinion.
Exactly what I thought. I’ve seen a few vids on social media showing different streets applauding but the camera is never focused on the people taking the video. Disgusting. And I completely understand the post from the wife of an NHS worker who was offended from the clapping. Please tell your husband that many of us are not virtue signalling and really genuinely care and are grateful for the NHS. Many of us are abiding by the rules but we feel helpless so it’s just some way of us loving the workers and showing our gratitude and the sacrifices they are making in their role. It’s pure appreciation.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That’s actually made me feel sick.

It’s strange to me, I manage to keep my toilet clean and unlike hinch and her sheep I don’t ever feel the need to do close ups of my throne for thousands to see.
I thought it was something for a baby in the bath at first glance. But no, let’s wash our toilet seats in the bath 🤢
All of the comments are applauding it for being a great idea & thanking her for sharing. I live with 2 boys and their dad I just give it a quick wipe before bed each night and a proper clean each week. I’ll take a photo to show you after it’s weekly clean on Saturday 😂😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Watching her throw Ronnie around- I had my heart in my mouth she nearly dropped him!! And all for the Gram!! Most babies would be laughing and smiling and copying and he was just sat there like a potato. It makes me feel so sad. As a SEN teacher it makes me question his development......

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Unpopular opinion - feel free to scoot on by.

It’s made my husband very angry. He works for the NHS as a clinical scientist with a patient load and is still going to work because it is his job. He doesn’t want people clapping and giving themselves a pat on the back for their virtue signalling. He wants them to stay the duck at home so that, with any luck, he doesn’t catch it and give it to me while I’m cooking the baby we never thought we’d have. And filming yourself and others doing it to upload it is even worse.

Honestly, he in such a foul mood now I’m considering going to bed.
Congratulations on your pregnancy.xx

Reactions: 6
I don’t watch her stories anymore but isn’t her sister part of the NHS. Has she not once done a shout out for her sister?

Reactions: 18
Sorry but I just had to post this what the actual f**k
Poor little lad paraded like this 😥 makes my heart wrench . Why do this to your own boy ...just for likes and follows .. Photoshopping his little footz?? What on Earth is wrong with the pair of them ?? Leave the kid alone ffs...stop with this nonsense now Grinch! Smh 🙄

Reactions: 11
Jamie sounded like a right toss pot didn’t he. Sounded like a warm up act trying to get the crowd excited for the main event. I’d bet my last penny they’re complete duck wit neighbours and look down their nose at everyone.
He really did sound like a warm up act, he looked pissed off at needing to do it to be relatable, so much in bad taste

Reactions: 9
She definitely didn’t want to be seen so did it in the back garden but had to film herself to prove they both did it. Ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
The likes of LMM and tattle here are guiding her unfortunately. Id imagine,She, jamie, or her da read here for ideas and redemption.
I thought mom liked her. I haven’t watched Lma in a long time but back when she was small she would say her and hinch talk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.