Mrs Hinch #126 Hinch is only caring about Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really trying to prove he can stand isn’t she. If he could stand by himself, or even just aided, he would be holding on to her.

He’s not, he’s been forced in to that position by her hence why he’s leaning back on to her and not holding on to her chest/neck/hands.
It’s nice that he’s smiling....but at Daddy of course 😂

Reactions: 1
I've just watched her stories now. I honestly thought she was going to drop Ronnie on those paving slabs 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion....Poor Ronnie is just Hinch’s Insta prop.....filming his bath time constantly too....please will you STOP!

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion

Guys, Ronnie prefers to stand -shhh let’s pretend we can’t see Jamie’s hand

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I haven't been on here in a very long time but catching up she's still the same crappy human being she has always been. My son is now isolated for 12 weeks as he is one of the most vulnerable (kidney transplant and immunosuppressed) he didn't even get to leave school properly as we are already 1.5 weeks in, never got to say goodbye to his friends, won't get to sit his GCSE'S nothing. He has cried nearly everyday and so I have it's so hard seeing your childs mental health suffering because of all of this. He told me yesterday it's ruining his life but does understand why but doesn't make it any easier. I've had text messages off the NHS saying he can't share cutlery, stay 3 steps away from anyone in your home, keep away from children (which I have another 3 of) if you share a bathroom use it first then wash between uses the list goes on. And then you see this creatine prancing about like it's some kind of joke!!!! I just can't understand what people see in her I really can't. Social media would be a much better place without her. Anyway I will keep on going there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. At the end of all of this I will never take anything for granted again. Hope you are all keeping well and staying safe ❤❤❤❤❤
My daughter had a kidney transplant and on immunosuppressants so she’s self isolating at home for 12 weeks. She’s 19, definitely impacting on her mh but she understands she needs to stay in. So I million per cent agree with you, she should be using her platform for good- helping and supporting others. It would be nice to see her do something lovely for sister and the ward she works on to show her appreciation but no she’s only bothered about her own little bubble.
Absolutely we know what’s important and we are so lucky that our children got the gift of a kidney.
Lots of love to you xxx 💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My whole road was clapping. It actually was lovely. It should be a weekly thing
Loads came out in our street...quite emotional 😔

Just caught up on twit faces posts and the aggressiveness off that “relight my fire” when bringing her washing in was actually disgusting!
Does she own her street, sorry have I missed something like is the street hers and named head close? Who the duck does she think she is! How dare she make out her neighbours can’t light a fire because she has washing on the line. She’s a vile vile person and I hope that post has made people think twice about her.

113 people in that last 24 hours Have died from CORONAVIRUS as if 5 o’clock today and all she can moan about is her neighbour having a fire in their own garden is she for real the disgusting thing she should be ashamed, her husband should be disgusted in her.
Iv never wanted to hate someone as much as I do her right now. Nasty cruel witch
Perhaps her neighbour did it purposely for a mention 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen her stories knowing Katie the nurse lives on her street why would she not do it at her front door for her? No back garden so no one sees her. Absolute bleep!
Scared a Hincher might approach her 😂🤣

It was so lovely, everyone in my road came out the front of thier houses. Is it just me or do other people think it shouldn't have been filmed? It's supposed to be a nice moment to unite everyone and say thanks for the people still out there. So many people on my Facebook have uploaded videos of themselves clapping. I'm not even surprised Sophie did too!
My Daughter videod the street clapping, because it was dark it was more the echoing sound...which was lovely. We didn’t video ourselves, I posted it to show any of my friends and many are health workers what support people have for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree, he looks vacant, lost and really underwhelmed whenever she shows him. Yeah she can make him laugh by tickling him. I’ve only got to look at my boy and he will giggle and smile at me. I know all babies are different but at Ronnies age he was eating full plates of food (whatever we were having), crawling, pulling himself up and walking with a baby walker. I dunno man, just seems so bizarre to me that we don’t even see him trying. All babies really are different but they all want to try and get on the move at least a little. He’s never lying down and rolling from place to place, always plonked behind the sofa on that gigantic mat he never moves on.

I actually felt kinda sorry seeing her crying over it as it really is a tit thing as a mother to compare your baby to another. Then I saw her write get lost trolls and thought aaaaaaaaand you’ve lost me 🤷🏻‍♀️
I work in retail, I must see at least 30 kids in trolleys a day, I can usually make 99% of them smile easily within 3 seconds, just by smiling a genuine smile at them usually, must be heartbreaking struggling to raise a smile from your own kid hey grinch 😣😣

Reactions: 16
Self serving selfish twats, setting up the phone to film themselves clapping. Defeats the point in my opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
There’s an elderly couple across the road from me and they have had visits everyday this week from their daughter. All week she has come wearing a face mask and spent at least half an hour in the house. But today she has done the same without wearing a mask. I really don’t know what some people are thinking
Maybe the daughter see no one else? As in is isolating except for visiting her parents. No contact chain there. Thats what my sister is doing. We are dropping shopping at their door.

Reactions: 6
Bet their neighbours think they are absolute knobs. What was the screaming & shouting all about?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.