Mrs Hinch #126 Hinch is only caring about Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know why she thinks it’s somehow amazing that she “still has” the garden set she bought “last year guys”. Are you supposed to buy a new one every year?!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Don’t know why she thinks it’s somehow amazing that she “still has” the garden set she bought “last year guys”. Are you supposed to buy a new one every year?!
Yes, and you're supposed to have your best mate hidden in your loft and chuck all the old ones up to her. Come on, keep up! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hinch is acting like she won't catch the virus she's said she has a blood disorder she is in the vulnerable list. She can't be around family. All ages can get it dumb witch. bleeping solar lights 🚥👪
I'm alright mate, swipe up invest in my future, you need a hinch notepad write your wills guyss. bleep. 📝😷

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Soph - “I’m going to spend today reflecting on myself GUYZ my body as well as my anxiety GUYZ my whole life has changed GUYZ”

The world -

EF3641FE-D68D-4673-9D9E-962C57814EEB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Doesn’t matter if they don’t get on or have a good relationship or not, she’s married to him and therefore has his mum as a mother in law so it’s just respectful to say happy Mother’s Day to both... It would really upset me if my husband said happy Mother’s Day to his mum but ignored mine. It didn’t even have to include a photo just “happy Mother’s Day to Jamie’s mum“ whatever her name is too

I mean, I wouldn’t buy a Mother’s Day card for my mum without thinking of my mother in law too, and my husband is the same.
I quite agree and am the same as is my fiancé. I just wasn’t surprised that she didn’t given what she’s like - she wouldn’t want the attention taken away from herself would she? Plus we never see anything posted about his family from memory. Not saying that makes it right at all, it just doesn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 6
She really needs to tone down the amount of tat she is promoting to her followers.

I’m sure some of them are key workers who don’t have all day to clean, so a house full of tit is less than ideal. I would much rather come home to clear surfaces and floors and be able to clean everything properly and quickly rather than faff around decorative boxes, laid out tables and random crap on the wall for no purpose at all.

Edit I’m aware at clean homes won’t stop the spread of CV but keeping surfaces clean and hygienic should really be a priority right now and anything we can do to help ourselves is better than nothing.

Reactions: 11
Bet she’s gutted when she still goes out almost every other day but can’t show off her pointless “hinch hauls” as she’ll rightfully get a telling off.
Heaven forbid she stays at home and focuses on Ronnie development

Reactions: 13
Doesnt Sophie have an elderly grandmother who should be in isolation? Not a word mentioned about it and if they are following the guidelines she could be talking from personal experience

Reactions: 10
Channel 5 have a programme on now about the best cleaning products. No sign of hinch on there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At first I was afraid, I was petrified,
There was no loo roll down at Aldi and I nearly cried.
Oh, how I spent so many nights just thinking how you did me wrong,
I used to wipe,
And now I’m forced to just drip dry!
No anti-bac!
No bloody soap!
And if you think you’re buying pasta, well, you’ve got no hope!
I would have bought that box of eggs, I would have rationed out my bread,
If I’d have known for just one second everyone would lose their head!
Go on now go, walk out the door!
You bloody stockpilers,
You are not welcome any more!
Weren’t you ones who just bought all the sodding beans?
You selfish gits!
I hope you spill them down your jeans!
Oh no not I, I won’t panic buy!
Oh as long as I have alcohol, I know I’ll stay alive,
Though I can’t buy my usual cheese
This will not bring me to my knees
And I’ll survive, I will survive, hey, hey!
It took all the strength I had not to not to fall apart,
There was just apples and a carrot in my shopping cart,
And I spent hours walking round just feeling sorry for myself,
The empty store, with boxes strewn across the floor!
And you’ll see me, somebody who,
Cannot buy anything she came for, and it’s down to you
And frickin’ Reg from down the road is such a selfish blimmin’ git!
Because he stockpiled all the loo roll no one else can have a s@*t!
(x2)
Go on now go, walk out the door!
You bloody stockpilers,
You are not welcome any more!
Weren’t you ones who just bought all the sodding cakes?
Can’t you make a crumble,
Do you people not know how to bake?
Oh no not I, I won’t panic buy!
Oh as long as I have alcohol, I know I’ll stay alive,
Though I can’t buy my usual cheese
This will not bring me to my knees
And I’ll survive, I will survive!
Iv just sang this to my parents and they are cracking up!! Thank you for lifting our spirit xx

Reactions: 12
So much for her being quiet on Instagram today! She couldn't be quiet in a grave! Annoying, boring, vacuous piece of tripe!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The thing is, this is a time when Hinch could actually come into her own, making content showing people how to disinfect their homes and keep good hygiene. Instead shes going on about solar lights and Ronnie bless him in his jammies. Makes my blood boil, shes so far removed from the normal world 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.