Mrs Hinch #126 Hinch is only caring about Dave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping joke!! She couldn’t even take off that stupid filter to talk about something so serious
I totally agree, at the same time I think even that piss poor effort will have brought some comfort to her hardcore Hinchers and hopefully made some of them feel a bit better, so that’s better than nothing I think.

Reactions: 6
Thank God shes ordered more solar lights. I wasn’t sure how I was going to be able to sleep with worry that Mrs H wasn’t able to adequately light up her plants.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I can’t take this stupid bleep seriously with that stupid bleeping old granny filter.

twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Don't worry I've ordered more solar lights? Is she for real!
I feel so much better now I know she has her order of solar lights. I'm using up what we have food-wise because being pregnant I don't want to go out unless I really have to and it is really running low but as long as I know Hinch has put in an order of solar lights I can relax and not worry.

Reactions: 28
bleeping joke!! She couldn’t even take off that stupid filter to talk about something so serious
So bleeping insincere as well. "Um yeah, it's all really bad and stuff, but I love you all. Next up - remember this tit I bought last year? And I've ordered more tit to show you!"

• Angry
Reactions: 26
What were them sunglasses about 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they look like a virtual reality headset! I kept waiting for her grabby hands to start trying to grab things that weren’t there 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

• Haha
Her life hasn’t changed one bit with all that’s going on. Maybe she’s not emptying the stores of their plastic bits, but being a lazy ass as usual. Now she’s just ordering her cheap tit online, that’s one of her fave things to do anyways. But really how can she relate to anyone during this time. She’s still making her money, using that Gretel filter while she talks all her nonsense, and uploading to the gram. And for someone who says they’re going to be quiet for the most part today, she’s uploaded how many stories?
I was so worried too btw about them solar lights. Not at all about the condition of the world right now or this pandemic...no, I’ve been sat here all morning holding my breath waiting to find out about her damn solar lights. duck off Hinch.

Reactions: 22
Don't worry I've ordered more solar lights? Is she for real!
while many all over the world are worrying about how they will survive through this period potentially with a dramatic change to their household income but the same amount of outgoings, hinch is Buying more tat for her garden that the greedy bat will no doubt do an affiliate swipe up for when it arrives. Absolutely disgusting. She should be calling on p&g and all those other cleaning companies she works for to donate stock to those in need right now and do something good with her platform not making money from it

“We will all come out of this guys, I’ve got everything crossed”

thank god for that, I was seriously getting worried, but hinch has everything crossed for us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Buying more tat online 🤦‍♀️
Postal workers are now classed as key workers and we should be trying to limit contact with them. They are even leaving parcels on the doorstep to avoid contact.
She has nothing else in her life. Buying solar lights is not a priority right now

• Angry
Reactions: 19
“Nothing has really changed for me I stay at home a lot”
Well good for you Hinch you lazy grabby mare.

she didn’t address the situation at all she just proved that she’ll still do swipe ups and tell the world how much she loves RonJonLongLegs cause it hurtszzz so bad guyzzz.

She can’t be serious about anything apart from when she’s “crying” about trolls.

Reactions: 28
Wow that speech on covid was painful! I’m guessing Gleam didn’t have time to write the statement for her. Still think it’s mad that it took LMM calling her out to actually speak about it. She’s an absolute dick!(hinch) all she cares about is lining her pockets. Wish people would wake up to her sneaky ways!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.