Mrs Hinch #125 She fell down the stairs the silly moo, Henrys our hero for doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C2759828-C386-4BFE-94C1-E192BBC49FE1.png

Why does she always mug the camera. Staring at her own face and smiling. Vain woman!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Thank you Sophie for just carrying on regardless. It's good to know that you listen, acknowledging that today will be really difficult for mothers all over the country a d yet here you are with another story which will be the first of many today.
You are a bleep. duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Their heating must be on constantly, they all seem to be comfortable in very little clothes. They must spend a fortune on heating

• Haha
Except this is staged as duck 🤦🏻‍♀️ that is not a normal sleeping position with her face that far round and her arms that tight. twit
These types of pics are normally when you haven’t slept for days and have a nap after breast feeding when they’re NEW BORN not 9 months old 😂😂 points for trying tho zoph

Reactions: 14
These types of pics are normally when you haven’t slept for days and have a nap after breast feeding when they’re NEW BORN not 9 months old 😂😂 points for trying tho zoph
Why would Jamie stand there taking photos, surely if it was genuine he would take ronnieblesshim and lie him down ...thick

Reactions: 17
God she’s annoyed me more than ever.. staged questions with Jamie about trolls, is someone trying to gain sympathy because of she’s been asked to use her platform better by LMM, also why is everything about her. She needs to reflect on the last nine months now shes a mum.. how about reflect on what’s going on right NOW in the world..you know people dying and how much a scary time this is. So so selfish

‘Everything has changed in MY life not just my body but my anxiety and my life blah blah’ you narcissist.. people have lost lives and loved ones , have you? Are you financially struggling? Are you worried about food? Are you worried about your job? (Well you don’t work) no your not, at a time like this and you reflecting on your body shape and stuff, probably worried she can’t get her Botox top up or fillers

Reactions: 16
I bet she goes and sees her mum today but of course won’t post about it. Why does she have to reflect on the last 9 months? What an arbitrary number. I understand reflecting on the last year when Ronnie turns 1 but 9 months is random. Maybe she is finally seeing that he hasn’t hit any of his milestones.

Reactions: 9
I’ve spent all morning laughing at this!
Oh my daysss. What a weird bunch of people. 😂😂😂😂😂
A51AE00C-8EE5-47E3-92B1-1DC03073BF61.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Quiet on her stories, in other words I'm gonna ignore social distancing and I'm going to my mums for a roast.

How about soph spending the day reflecting and thinking about all those NHS Mums who aren't spending today with their families because they are out there saving lives and help battle this horrible virus putting themselves at risk for us. How about thinking of all the people who have lost mums, aunties, sisters, cousins through this virus that has invaded everyone's lives and changed EVERYONE'S lives

Always has to be about you you selfish twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Quiet on her stories, in other words I'm gonna ignore social distancing and I'm going to my mums for a roast.

How about soph spending the day reflecting and thinking about all those NHS Mums who aren't spending today with their families because they are out there saving lives and help battle this horrible virus putting themselves at risk for us. How about thinking of all the people who have lost mums, aunties, sisters, cousins through this virus that has invaded everyone's lives and changed EVERYONE'S lives

Always has to be about you you selfish twit
Her sister is one of them, no thanking her and her hardworking colleagues

• Angry
In what way is England not taking this seriously?
I live in a seaside area in Wales and this weekend TONS of holiday makers have come down to the caravan parks :( I know not everyone in England is this irresponsible, just don’t understand why they would think it’s a great time for a holiday

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
These posts bleeping irritate me; There’s our Soph having a lovely nap safe in the knowledge she won’t have to shop for anything be it food or cleaning products or worry about being left financially devastated. It’s like all those ‘celebrities’ posting their social isolation posts just duck right off! Real people really can’t relate to people who can self isolate for years if necessary we have to deal with reality so keep your smug stupid posts to yourself and stop trying to make out you are just like us because you really are not 🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.