Mrs Hinch #125 She fell down the stairs the silly moo, Henrys our hero for doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh I’m so glad Sophie is having a lovely Mother’s Day and is broadcasting it for the world to see. Doesn’t matter that mothers all round the world can’t see their children or grandchildren today and are spending the day alone at home. Long as Soph is ok that’s the main thing. She really has no regard for anyone other then herself! Oh and Soph if you’re reading this.... your presents look tit 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
" I will be quiet on my stories today". Shes going to Ma Barkers but knows she will be slaughtered if she admits it online.
I hope someone spots them and she gets what she deserves

Reactions: 23
Just dropped 2 loaves of bread and some clementines on my parents doorstep, waved at them through the window and left. Luckily I gave Mum her present last week just in case.
I'm lucky , I live close enough to do that for them, there are 1000s of mums out there who will be completely alone today. Think before posting Hinch

Reactions: 14
It’s insulting that she thinks people believe that’s a natural shot
But her hincers do. That’s the thing. I don’t think she cares about the joe public anymore. She’s has around 10,000 - 20,000 real followers maybe more and they hang on to her every word. I imagine that if she does bring out her own line of stuff and only those people buy it they will still make her very rich. It doesn’t look like she’s trying to get any actual real followers anymore coz the stuff she does is shocking to anyone with a brain. But her barmy army will follow her wherever she feels to lead them.

Reactions: 8
Quiet on her stories, in other words I'm gonna ignore social distancing and I'm going to my mums for a roast.

How about soph spending the day reflecting and thinking about all those NHS Mums who aren't spending today with their families because they are out there saving lives and help battle this horrible virus putting themselves at risk for us. How about thinking of all the people who have lost mums, aunties, sisters, cousins through this virus that has invaded everyone's lives and changed EVERYONE'S lives

Always has to be about you you selfish twit
Yes!!! Was just gonna say the same!

Reactions: 9
She posted it before without the stamp then promptly deleted it and put it up again with the stay at home stamp
She is such a horrible bastard. Her sheep won't care , nor will any of her product partners..she makes them far too much money..sadly it seems she can do no wrong and the sun will continue to shine out of her ridiculous arse. Makes me so sick. What a nasty peice of work she is 😡

Reactions: 9
Yes!!! Was just gonna say the same!
I am isolated haven’t seen my bairns or grandbairns for a week they have dropped off shopping and Mother’s Day cards and my Birthday cards no celebrating here , I am not upset I just want my family to be safe and for this to be over soon and I am lucky that technology allows me to skype so at least I can see their faces I am missing my grandbairns so much , I can’t look after them and my daughter is carer I feel so sorry and worried for everyone I am pleased I am blocked as her face and fake ness today would just tip me over 😳

Reactions: 14
Quiet on her stories, in other words I'm gonna ignore social distancing and I'm going to my mums for a roast.

How about soph spending the day reflecting and thinking about all those NHS Mums who aren't spending today with their families because they are out there saving lives and help battle this horrible virus putting themselves at risk for us. How about thinking of all the people who have lost mums, aunties, sisters, cousins through this virus that has invaded everyone's lives and changed EVERYONE'S lives

Always has to be about you you selfish twit
My question is how can her mum make a roast when 95% of this country can't get basic food from the shops 🤔

Reactions: 7
I live in a seaside area in Wales and this weekend TONS of holiday makers have come down to the caravan parks :( I know not everyone in England is this irresponsible, just don’t understand why they would think it’s a great time for a holiday
Why do you presume they are English? They might be welsh

Reactions: 6
Going to be quiet on your stories? Shut the duck up then! Two stories into you being quiet! Shut up! 😠😠😠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else genuinely shocked she didnt use her mother's day stories to her Mum as an excuse to get her wedding pictures on show again? We havent seen them in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.