Mrs Hinch #124 Not just a £££ grabbing narcissist, this is an M&S £££ grabbing narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a millionaire but here is a bucket load of shite. You are such a good friend Soph. Also here is a half bottle of chemicals and southern comfort to drink to wash your tears away 🙄😥

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm still really strugglingto get into tattle on my mobile. I keep getting this.... HELP!!
20200314_225832.jpg

Reactions: 1
Trying to be relatable that her and her mates don’t want to go out, they all like a night in.

not relatable at all, they’re all just boring bastards like her.

As a mom when I get offered a night out, I’m going OUT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She corrected herself really quickly with the spelling mistake on the bucket list idea tiptoe rather than tip tree

“ahh we...THEY spelt it wrong bless them”
😳😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If my friend cooked me that for my birthday never mind a special one and then had me cleaning up afterwards it would be the last especially if I had been and help put a good night together for hers! Yeah I get not wanting to go out but c’mon surely can get a nice meal delivered or something.
what must JDawg think when she makes some sort of effort with cooking for her friends and not him and their baby. Wee Ronnie probably better off with the pouches.

Reactions: 26
I bet the “kids” always meet up without her and have a great time and laugh at her. They look bored to death and it’s all staged if my mate came round in her birthday and I asked her to clean she would tell me to piss off. When does Hinch have her son?
I swear she gets every weekend off 🤷‍♀️

Worried about going out for a meal you know with everything going on but happy to go out every single day shopping and having lunch out why is she so bloody weird.

Reactions: 43
Not relevant to this but I keep seeing comments about Jamie and willy Hills. Can someone explain what I'm missing.

Reactions: 3
Not relevant to this but I keep seeing comments about Jamie and willy Hills. Can someone explain what I'm missing.
Someone joined who claims to know them in real life and when Soph was pregnant she was seen shouting and screaming whilst dragging Jamie out of a betting shop (William hill is a betting shop etc)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Looks like jdawg is herding them out! All that iconic make up and such and they are sent home with Paul the pine and scent boosters.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.