Mrs Hinch #124 Not just a £££ grabbing narcissist, this is an M&S £££ grabbing narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a drone shooting giving us the aerial view, or is she on a step ladder filming?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It was our Soph‘s attempt at entertaining. Along with salmonella and a dose of the shits. Perfect host 😂😂💩💩
Bet they all go home with a half bottle of harpic though!
Cos she looks after her ‘kids’ (not her real kid though obvs 🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just have to say these threads have been great and some really funny comments. in fact the last 2 threads and the ones just started on this one has even had my husband in stitches. You guys are keeping me laughing and my hubby in a time where we need it, so thank you and sorry if it is off topic!
What was that she made though :oops:
welcome to you and yours!

Tattle Bastards Army grows stronger 🤟🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What the actual fuckity duck is that she has made for her pal? So for her 30th she got a private restaurant, with lots of lovely thoughtful gifts from her girls. For her friends birthday she makes this utter tit show!! How has she even got friends?! She is beyond clueless and thinks she’s hilarious, what a mad bastard.
Also, why the teepees for Abi’s birthday, she’s not a toddler?! i feel really crap for her sister, she doesn’t get a look in does she. Now would be an ideal time “with everything that’s going on” call it the coronavirus you absolute fucktard, praise her sister the paramedic and the NHS for the service they provide?! Na, she’ll just sit in her grey bubble with all her gifted tat and hordes of tinned goods oblivious to the pandemic that’s happening. What a head

Reactions: 69
I just keep thinking...

Two pots of cream. Golden syrup. Pre cooked and frozen reformed chicken. WHAT THE duck?!

Oh also the whole “WHO NEEDS EXPENSIVE THINGS?” chat is boring and weird now. Who is it aimed at? Why?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Nat has a look of “you cheap bint”
Ahh Hinch if it’s not about you it’s only worth a crappy meal in your grey front room.
Did she reuse that pink helium balloon from her own 30th? Surely it wouldn’t be practically on the floor if it was new ‘n’ freschhhhhhhhh, guyzzzzz?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just keep thinking...

Two pots of cream. Golden syrup. Pre cooked and frozen reformed chicken. WHAT THE duck?!

Oh also the whole “WHO NEEDS EXPENSIVE THINGS?” chat is boring and weird now. Who is it aimed at? Why?
She had a restaurant dinner with da kidz though, didn’t she?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.